Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2016 Draft

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Outstanding DD, look if JM does not prove he is the QBF, it's a no-brainer, Goff! If the front office thinks JM is the QB going forward, Treadwell. The first two picks should be on play-makers. Elliot or Henry probably won't be there in the second round, but I still go with RB or WR. I'm not counting of Gordon to be on the team next season. LB in third round.
    Yeah, this board has had it figured out what to do the past two years and it all seems pretty clear what to do!. But of course Ray Farmer lives in a different world and a different time.

Post Thanks / Like

You're not one of a few who like Manziel. PD poll shows a pretty big majority want him starting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    You're not one of a few who like Manziel. PD poll shows a pretty big majority want him starting.
    Well, I wanted him to start last season even. I wasn't a fan of drafting Manziel (I wanted Bridgewater before I found out he was anti-cleveland). But I'm a firm believer that a first round pick should probably be a starter. And the proof was there that Hoyer wasn't a good enough QB to take us to the superbowl. Clearly, McCown won't do it either. So Yeah, Manziel should be starting and I actually do think he can become a good QB in the future, but watching Goff is like watching a 20 year old Aaron Rogers. In my opinion, out of all the QBs we have drafted over the years, he looks the best. Doing what Goff does with his terrible OL is amazing. And the kid has a good off the field history, he says all the right things in the post game interviews, and he isn't afraid to say when he made a mistake and that he needs to learn from it.

Basically if our first round pick isn't Goff or Treadwell, I'd be upset. Bosa would be good as well, but like Shelton, I don't know if I would qualify him as a 'sexy' pick. My big issue is that we need to get our offense going before our defense even matters. Our defense averaging only 20 points a game doesn't mean anything if our offense average 15 a game.

Post Thanks / Like

Umm, I'll take this guy please. The OLB / DE we always wanted.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Treadwell and Nkemdiche are both beasts. Even though the hype has fallen off a little, I still really like Bosa.

I've not done a whole lot of scouting for the 2016 draft, but there seems to be a lot of talented guys. Meanwhile, the QB spot has really fallen off. Cook isn't impressing, Hackenberg and Cardale have both lost stock, and I'm not really high on anyone else. I've not mentioned Goff because, right now, he's going first overall - and I'm not sure we're getting our hands on that pick.

I'm scared we're going to drop the coaches and a new coach will come looking for 'his' QB in the first round with a reach, even though there is a lot better sure talent and the quarterbacks are questionable. That's not to shit on them, I myself quite like Hackenberg, but we would have to be reaching. Even if Johnny comes in this weekend, and plays the whole season, we still won't really know what we've got in him.

I really hope we can go into the offseason with the goal of searching out the best players. We've done well in recent times to really make "need" irrelevant with the exception of the receiver positions. We're in a really good spot to confidently start taking the best player available, but I'm a little scared that's going to change.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DonnieDonziel View Post
    Well, I wanted him to start last season even. I wasn't a fan of drafting Manziel (I wanted Bridgewater before I found out he was anti-cleveland). But I'm a firm believer that a first round pick should probably be a starter. And the proof was there that Hoyer wasn't a good enough QB to take us to the superbowl. Clearly, McCown won't do it either. So Yeah, Manziel should be starting and I actually do think he can become a good QB in the future, but watching Goff is like watching a 20 year old Aaron Rogers. In my opinion, out of all the QBs we have drafted over the years, he looks the best. Doing what Goff does with his terrible OL is amazing. And the kid has a good off the field history, he says all the right things in the post game interviews, and he isn't afraid to say when he made a mistake and that he needs to learn from it.

Basically if our first round pick isn't Goff or Treadwell, I'd be upset. Bosa would be good as well, but like Shelton, I don't know if I would qualify him as a 'sexy' pick. My big issue is that we need to get our offense going before our defense even matters. Our defense averaging only 20 points a game doesn't mean anything if our offense average 15 a game.
    God forbid, but if Ray Farmer is still GM next spring the first round pick will be a linebacker or offensive lineman.

Post Thanks / Like

If Manziel starts anytime this century and the Browns find out he can play then I'd be all for Nkemdiche or an impact WR.

Otherwise... find me a QB.
    Last edited by next2nothing; 10-03-2015 at 11:12 AM.
    In the words of Tony Rizzo... "FIND ME A FREAKING QUARTERBACK!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by next2nothing View Post
    If Manziel starts anytime this century and the Browns find out he can play then I'd be all for Nkemdiche.

Otherwise... find me a QB.
    It would be great if Manziel plays well and is set as the starting QB for 2016. Then we can find ourselves a good receiver to complement Johnny! And find ourselves another running back to complement Turbin and Johnson. I'd also like to find some tough, effective offensive and defensive linemen who aren't like the pussies we have who get pushed around all over the field.

All we can hope is that the next GM gets it. So many bad GMs in a row -- it's beyond comprehension! What's even more laughable is that ESPN seems to hire all these Browns management losers! Phil Savage giving draft insight on ESPN? Give me a break!
    Last edited by AttackOffense; 10-03-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The way I see , if you are drafting a qb high, he better be the next Tom Brady or have 90% chance of being the next Brady. If not, I would go with Nkemdiche. I heard him compared to a lineman in a linebackers body. The Browns run defense has yet to be addressed since they came back. A 300 pound linebacker would help set the edge I would imagine.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    Treadwell and Nkemdiche are both beasts. Even though the hype has fallen off a little, I still really like Bosa.

I've not done a whole lot of scouting for the 2016 draft, but there seems to be a lot of talented guys. Meanwhile, the QB spot has really fallen off. Cook isn't impressing, Hackenberg and Cardale have both lost stock, and I'm not really high on anyone else. I've not mentioned Goff because, right now, he's going first overall - and I'm not sure we're getting our hands on that pick.

I'm scared we're going to drop the coaches and a new coach will come looking for 'his' QB in the first round with a reach, even though there is a lot better sure talent and the quarterbacks are questionable. That's not to shit on them, I myself quite like Hackenberg, but we would have to be reaching. Even if Johnny comes in this weekend, and plays the whole season, we still won't really know what we've got in him.

I really hope we can go into the offseason with the goal of searching out the best players. We've done well in recent times to really make "need" irrelevant with the exception of the receiver positions. We're in a really good spot to confidently start taking the best player available, but I'm a little scared that's going to change.
    Everyone keeps saying the Bears will draft a QB but... why? I know Cutler is terrible, but he has a huge contract and they are about to lose Jeffery, Bennett, and Forte on their offense. The only weapon they will have is what will technically be a rookie WR in Kevin White as he has been hurt all season. Not only that, but Chicago still has one of the worst defenses in football. If they draft Goff, then they are either looking to trade Cutler, cut huge losses, or sit Goff for a year to 'learn' and then cut Cutler for a smaller loss. But I just can't see them going that route when they have so many areas they need to improve. I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade down to get more draft picks. They are going to need RB, OL, DL, WR, TE, CB, OLB, and probably more than that.

Jacksonville and Tampa Bay clearly won't be taking a QB as Bortles and Winston are still their future. Bortles has definitely improved from last year. 49ers might want to move on from Kap, which could be an issue, but they also have a ton they need to improve on as Colin is still a decent QB that can win games. The Rams seem content with Foles, but I actually think they will have a better record than us anyways. Really the Texans are the main team I'd be worried about. Lucky for us, Foster and JJ Watt are going to win them games.

The way I see it, if we have a top five pick, we have a chance to get Goff. As of right now, I'd imagine the draft order to be something like - Bears, 49ers, Bucs, Jags, Browns, Redskins, Lions, Saints. Lions still like Stafford, and the Saints already drafted Grayson that was pretty good in preseason.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    The way I see , if you are drafting a qb high, he better be the next Tom Brady or have 90% chance of being the next Brady. If not, I would go with Nkemdiche. I heard him compared to a lineman in a linebackers body. The Browns run defense has yet to be addressed since they came back. A 300 pound linebacker would help set the edge I would imagine.
    People keep complaining about the defense but the simple fact is that you have to score points to win a game. We need to focus the next draft on offense and get that right. Find a QB and a talented WR that can be a playmaker. That opens up the run game which in turn allows us to successfully run play actions and screens. What does this mean? The defense won't be on the field as much and won't get tired out. I'm not saying that more rest will make them a top 5 defense, but it will definitely help. You can't have a great defense if they are constantly on the field. Not only that, but it's more opportunities for them to get injured.

Simply put, we need an offense. We need play makers. Look at the Falcons, last season their defense was awful. Probably the worst in the league. But their offense was great when you factored in that not a single person in their OL was a starter because of injuries. Now they are healthy and are averaging 29 points a game. Their defense is better as they can actually shut down some receivers now. And they are winning. It's pretty much a given that this upcoming draft the Falcons can safely focus on defense as their offense is already talented.

Oh, and did you see Goff's game today?

33/45 (73.3 PCT) 4 TDs, 1 INT, 390 yds. That is with one of the worst offensive lines in college football.

That puts his season stats through five games at: 1630 yards (326 YPG), 70.43 PCT, 15 tds, and 4 INT.

Post Thanks / Like

Everyone keeps saying the Bears will draft a QB but... why? I know Cutler is terrible, but he has a huge contract and they are about to lose Jeffery, Bennett, and Forte on their offense. The only weapon they will have is what will technically be a rookie WR in Kevin White as he has been hurt all season. Not only that, but Chicago still has one of the worst defenses in football. If they draft Goff, then they are either looking to trade Cutler, cut huge losses, or sit Goff for a year to 'learn' and then cut Cutler for a smaller loss. But I just can't see them going that route when they have so many areas they need to improve. I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade down to get more draft picks. They are going to need RB, OL, DL, WR, TE, CB, OLB, and probably more than that.

Jacksonville and Tampa Bay clearly won't be taking a QB as Bortles and Winston are still their future. Bortles has definitely improved from last year. 49ers might want to move on from Kap, which could be an issue, but they also have a ton they need to improve on as Colin is still a decent QB that can win games. The Rams seem content with Foles, but I actually think they will have a better record than us anyways. Really the Texans are the main team I'd be worried about. Lucky for us, Foster and JJ Watt are going to win them games.

The way I see it, if we have a top five pick, we have a chance to get Goff. As of right now, I'd imagine the draft order to be something like - Bears, 49ers, Bucs, Jags, Browns, Redskins, Lions, Saints. Lions still like Stafford, and the Saints already drafted Grayson that was pretty good in preseason.
    Personally, I like Cutler. Actually, if he does indeed get dropped, I'll be ringing that bell.

1. In eight of ten losses last season, the defense allowed over 27 points.

2. He has 28,000 passing yards and 185 touchdowns. One doesn't accidentally do that.

3. Settles the QB position for several years, allows us to build elsewhere while competing.

With that said, Chicago really cannot pass up the opportunity to take a QB first overall if they get it. Cutler's contract isn't a concern, someone will trade for him. The league is packed with teams who lack a QB, and we're one of them. Cutler isn't elite, but he's consistently good.

We may have a chance, I don't have any knowledge that suggests otherwise, but I don't see teams sitting on Goff and not doing anything. I wouldn't mind being wrong and seeing him in Brown and Orange, however.

Post Thanks / Like

Also - Today I watched Notre Dame vs Clemson and Florida vs Ole Miss. Nobody caught my eye. I didn't even see Nkemideche and Treadwell had a bunch of drops.

Only guys who got my attention was Clemson's pass rushers and Florida's insane secondary.

Post Thanks / Like

Positions of NEED:

1. QB
    2. WR
    3. RB
    4. OLB
    5. OL (if Mack & Schwartz leave, Erving fills a hole but we'd need a RT)

QB and WR are biggest needs by far. If we have huge WR like Gordon and Pryor, who will fight for jump balls, I may be OK with trying Johnny next season.... allowing us to draft a passrusher like Bosa or Nkemdiche that hopefully makes our D dominant.

I don't think Johnny is an answer, ultimately, at QB.
    Even if his play proves sufficient, his style and build mean that he CAN'T BE RELIED UPON to remain healthy. That's basic.

The best NFL QB prospects --I think-- are Goff and Kessler. The B1G guys can only be moderately successful in the NFL, I think. But Goff and Kessler can be special, and maybe Cardale, in time. But Cook and Hackenburg, I think, will only be NFL average starter at best.

I PRAY Kessler is there for our 2nd Round pick (because he stands 6"1') and he is our Browns QBOTF.

If we miss on Goff, Bosa, and Nkemdiche.... I prefer a RB (Elliott or Henry) over a 1st Rnd WR that is a lottery ticket. Treadwell is a prime candidate to bust & play like a mid-late round WR in the NFL. Or that RT might be in line.... it's important to have a great OL.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Groza View Post
    Positions of NEED:

1. QB
    2. WR
    3. RB
    4. OLB

QB and WR are biggest needs by far. If we have huge WR like Gordon and Pryor, who will fight for jump balls, I may be OK with trying Johnny next season.... allowing us to draft a passrusher like Bosa or Nkemdiche that hopefully makes our D dominant.

Even if his play proves sufficient, his style and build mean that he CAN'T BE RELIED UPON to remain healthy. That's basic.

The best NFL QB prospects --I think-- are Goff and Kessler. The B1G guys can only be moderately successful in the NFL, I think. But Goff and Kessler can be special, and maybe Cardale, in time. But Cook and Hackenburg, I think, will only be NFL average starter at best.

I PRAY Kessler is there for our 2nd Round pick (because he stands 6"1') and he is our Browns QBOTF.

If we miss on Goff, Bosa, and Nkemdiche.... I prefer a RB (Elliott or Henry) over a 1st Rnd WR that is a lottery ticket. Treadwell is a prime candidate to bust & play like a mid-late round WR in the NFL. Or that RT might be in line.... it's important to have a great OL.
    Treadwell was pretty much personna non grata last night against a Florida team that played the best game I have seen by any team so far this 2015 season. A few weeks ago I said Florida was going to be the surprise team in college football this year. Florida QB Will Grier is going to be a star and his two WRs Callaway and Robinson both are slippery, fast with very good hands. Callaway is my favorite receiver in the college game this year, reminds me some of Randall Cobb. Just a freshman!
    Last edited by AttackOffense; 10-04-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree we'll have a chance. It'll be interesting to see what happens with Manziel this season and what happens in the off-season re management changes which will determine which route we travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Groza View Post
    Positions of NEED:

1. QB
    2. WR
    3. RB
    4. OLB

I actually agree with a lot of this. If we pass on Goff in the first round though, I see no way Kessler makes it to us. I know right now I've seen him go as a late 2nd round pick to the Cardinals to sit behind the aging Palmer and learn. But if he makes it to us in the 2nd round and we didn't draft Goff, then I suppose we can't pass on him either. Other college QBs to keep an eye on this season though would be Skylar Howard, Trevone Boykin, and if height is something you are after - Paxton Lynch is 6'6" and keeps improving.

And to be real, the game today showed that we do have an offense capable of scoring. McCown did a surprisingly fantastic job. It was penalties that killed us but we are four games into yet another offensive scheme. If we stick with the same scheme next season the penalties will naturally decline. I think the clear change in today's game was that they finally got Duke involved. Duke was drafted to do exactly what he did today. He is our version of Andre Ellington and Giovani Bernard. He is a playmaker.

As of right now I'm still on the Goff hype train, but I definitely saw improvements on our offense and because of that I'm slowly leaning towards drafting a WR in the first round over a QB, but Manziel is our question mark. You can look at it two ways, they either want Manziel to sit and learn, or they have already decided that he isn't the guy but he knows the offense and can win games in a pinch. The fact that they extended Austin Davis leads me to believe that they are already convinced Manziel isn't the guy.

Anyways, here are my WR rankings so far:

Laquon Treadwell - Some of you saying he got shut down this week, so? Julio Jones just got shut down against one of the worst secondaries in football. It Happens on occasion. Not only that, but he went up against the #1 CB prospect in the country.

Michael Thomas - Tall and deceptively fast. Most of you know this guy.

Tyler Boyd - I'd expect he won't even be on our draft boards due to his DUI Arrest. The last thing we need is yet another player with Gordon-like issues.

Travin Dural - This guy leap frogs the next few guys for similar reasons to why we won't draft Boyd. I compared him earlier to Jordan Matthews in that he can play on the outside or inside. He would be what I'd call a safe pick. If we want a quality WR in the 2nd round this is the best guy. He has zero off field concerns, 6'2" and runs a 4.5. Like I said before, best fit could very well be as a mismatch in the slot, but can still be an outside WR. This type of versatility is exactly what Pettine and Farmer like. I actual think Dural would be the best Value we can get for a WR. He is a playmaker that allows us to comfortable shift our WRs around to create mismatches, but can probably be had in the second round allowing us to draft a QB/DE/HB in the first.

Mike Williams - 6'3' and runs just under a 4.5. Wiliams is a quality receiver that was expected to be the next Sammy Watkins for Clemson. He jumped to catch a touchdown pass and slammed into the goalpost and had a small fracture in his back. Expectations that he'll play in 2015 are low. I doubt he'll want to enter the draft as a JR since he will definitely fall out of the 1st/2nd round, but if he does then he could very well be the steal of the draft at the position.

That's all I'll list for right now, but clearly one guy to keep an eye on is Braxton Miller. He is obviously another versatile player and has already shown flashes of greatness as a WR. He's definitely raw at the position, but will most likely fall to the 2nd or 3rd round.
    Last edited by DonnieDonziel; 10-05-2015 at 12:15 AM.

OconRecon is offline #ComeGetSome #TeamKieszler I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

2017 Draft class: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)
    Training Camp schedule: Rookies report 7/23, vets 7/26, 1st practice 7/27

Post Thanks / Like

I actually agree with a lot of this. If we pass on Goff in the first round though, I see no way Kessler makes it to us. I know right now I've seen him go as a late 2nd round pick to the Cardinals to sit behind the aging Palmer and learn. But if he makes it to us in the 2nd round and we didn't draft Goff, then I suppose we can't pass on him either. Other college QBs to keep an eye on this season though would be Skylar Howard, Trevone Boykin, and if height is something you are after - Paxton Lynch is 6'6" and keeps improving.

And to be real, the game today showed that we do have an offense capable of scoring. McCown did a surprisingly fantastic job. It was penalties that killed us but we are four games into yet another offensive scheme. If we stick with the same scheme next season the penalties will naturally decline. I think the clear change in today's game was that they finally got Duke involved. Duke was drafted to do exactly what he did today. He is our version of Andre Ellington and Giovani Bernard. He is a playmaker.

As of right now I'm still on the Goff hype train, but I definitely saw improvements on our offense and because of that I'm slowly leaning towards drafting a WR in the first round over a QB, but Manziel is our question mark. You can look at it two ways, they either want Manziel to sit and learn, or they have already decided that he isn't the guy but he knows the offense and can win games in a pinch. The fact that they extended Austin Davis leads me to believe that they are already convinced Manziel isn't the guy.

Anyways, here are my WR rankings so far:

Laquon Treadwell - Some of you saying he got shut down this week, so? Julio Jones just got shut down against one of the worst secondaries in football. It Happens on occasion. Not only that, but he went up against the #1 CB prospect in the country.

Michael Thomas - Tall and deceptively fast. Most of you know this guy.

Tyler Boyd - I'd expect he won't even be on our draft boards due to his DUI Arrest. The last thing we need is yet another player with Gordon-like issues.

Travin Dural - This guy leap frogs the next few guys for similar reasons to why we won't draft Boyd. I compared him earlier to Jordan Matthews in that he can play on the outside or inside. He would be what I'd call a safe pick. If we want a quality WR in the 2nd round this is the best guy. He has zero off field concerns, 6'2" and runs a 4.5. Like I said before, best fit could very well be as a mismatch in the slot, but can still be an outside WR. This type of versatility is exactly what Pettine and Farmer like. I actual think Dural would be the best Value we can get for a WR. He is a playmaker that allows us to comfortable shift our WRs around to create mismatches, but can probably be had in the second round allowing us to draft a QB/DE/HB in the first.

Mike Williams - 6'3' and runs just under a 4.5. Wiliams is a quality receiver that was expected to be the next Sammy Watkins for Clemson. He jumped to catch a touchdown pass and slammed into the goalpost and had a small fracture in his back. Expectations that he'll play in 2015 are low. I doubt he'll want to enter the draft as a JR since he will definitely fall out of the 1st/2nd round, but if he does then he could very well be the steal of the draft at the position.

That's all I'll list for right now, but clearly one guy to keep an eye on is Braxton Miller. He is obviously another versatile player and has already shown flashes of greatness as a WR. He's definitely raw at the position, but will most likely fall to the 2nd or 3rd round.
    I think Treadwell is a talented receiver and definitely would consider drafting him -- but not in the top 10 in round 1. Several good QBs in this draft but I bet the Browns go LB with their first pick.

Where you and I disagree is that the Browns offense is good. We just played most of the worst defenses we will face in 2015 and now the tough part of the schedule begins. I'd temper those comments until we see where the offense is after game 12 or so. Good news is that McCown was able to look good against maybe the worst NFL defense in the Chargers.

Post Thanks / Like

Week 5 mock

http://draftbreakdown.com/mockdrafts...of-the-litter/

Using the Power Rankings courtesy of Elliot Harrison at NFL.com...

13 Browns Laquon Treadwell - WR - Ole Miss

This is a tough decision for the Browns. They need a true #1 threat but Zeke Elliott might be the perfect fit for Flip's offense. Treadwell, outside or in the slot, could be a huge mismatch and if they can resign Travis Benjamin, suddenly the Browns have a few viable weapons.
    2017 Draft class: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

Post Thanks / Like

I love Zeke but I don't think there's any chance we draft a RB with our first pick next year. Receiver or playmaking front seven guy (DL/OLB). This presumes we stay in that 13th range. Of course, Farmer is just as likely to confound me again and draft a safety or something.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll go ape-shit if he drafts defensive secondary. Even with Haden struggling, Williams aging, and Gilbert failing, I'd rather not. It's still a deep room. Would rather go with Iffo and Desir on the corners than draft more DB's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OconRecon View Post
    I'll go ape-shit if he drafts defensive secondary. Even with Haden struggling, Williams aging, and Gilbert failing, I'd rather not. It's still a deep room. Would rather go with Iffo and Desir on the corners than draft more DB's.
    Yeah, I was trying to pick something other than OL that would be mind-boggling.

If we're sitting at 13 and we take the first receiver from the draft class I'd likely be ecstatic. Especially, if the remainder of the season included some Manziel gameplay that looks promising (I don't see McCown starting all 16 games if we're sitting at 5-7 wins or whatever likely places you at 13th in the draft).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greythan View Post
    If we're sitting at 13 and we take the first receiver from the draft class I'd likely be ecstatic. Especially, if the remainder of the season included some Manziel gameplay that looks promising (I don't see McCown starting all 16 games if we're sitting at 5-7 wins or whatever likely places you at 13th in the draft).
    Actually, that looks like the most likely scenario, if I had to guess.