Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Gordon on @TMZsports this morning

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AttackOffense View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gordon hangs out with a bad group of people.
    Who exactly is he hanging out with NOW? Not in HS, NOW!
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan View Post
    Who exactly is he hanging out with NOW? Not in HS, NOW!
    There are hundreds of stories the past few years about the bad crowd Gordon hangs with. Do you live in a cave?

Post Thanks / Like

There are hundreds of stories the past few years about the bad crowd Gordon hangs with. Do you live in a cave?
    Now...I leave that to trolls.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

Now...I leave that to trolls.
    Good answer!

Post Thanks / Like

Good answer!
    hes talking about you dipshit....
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hammertime View Post
    hes talking about you dipshit....
    Hammertime and the Elementary School Bullies at work.

Post Thanks / Like

Hammertime and the Elementary School Bullies at work.
    shut it nerd and give me your lunch money...
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

I pity you ... it's so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

I pity you ... it's so sad to see an adult act so immature.

Post Thanks / Like

I pity you ... it's so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

I pity you ... it's so sad to see an adult act so immature.
    You could go try a board with mature adults then... maybe Geritol has complaint board you could bombard with 12,000 posts of crap??
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

it's so sad to see an adult act so immature.
    You mean like calling everyone a bully just because they don't agree with you...or call you out for your negativity...or post facts that you can't dispute?

IRONIC!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You mean like calling everyone a bully just because they don't agree with you...or call you out for your negativity...or post facts that you can't dispute?

IRONIC!!!
    Elementary School Bullies ... just can't help themselves ... can't stick to Browns football discussion. Sad.

- - - Updated - - -

You could go try a board with mature adults then... maybe Geritol has complaint board you could bombard with 12,000 posts of crap??
    About 4 posts so far today for Hammer -- nothing about Browns football, all personal attacks.

Elementary School bullies at work again!

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow.. Such vitriol this morning...
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    Wow.. Such vitriol this morning...
    Let's summarize where we are so far today and include yesterday:

I've been called every terrible four letter word known to man and more for saying:

-- The Browns did not play a very good game against the New York Jets, which nearly every analyst said was true.

-- I'm told I'm out of line for not having faith that Josh Gordon will stay clean, return in 2016 and be totally dedicated and better than ever, even though nothing in Josh Gordon's background at the college or pro level indicates he's anything but a walking time bomb.

-- I'm trashed because I am not ready to anoint Josh McCown the second coming of christ nor anoint the Browns receiving corps one of the best in the NFL yet -- like many others have. My view is that I am withholding total enthusiasm until after we pass the next 6 games which include some of the NFL's tougher defenses, which seems reasonable to me, but not to the wackos on this board, it means I am anti-Browns not to be all in, even though 15 years of following the new Browns has taught me to be cautious! At this juncture last year, everyone on this board was saying Hoyer was great, Shanahan, was great and the receivers were great, and yet weren't saying any of that by the end of the season. Part of the reason was because we had faced mostly weaker teams to that point in 2014, just like this year!

-- I continue to be told that everything I say is negative and anti-Browns though I have heaped praise several times on McCown, even giving him an A+ for his play in the game last Sunday. And, no, they won't give me recognition for being about the first on this board for saying hiring DeFlip was a great move and drafting Duke Johnson was great -- even starting threads on it -- but when I say those things to bring to light positive things like this I said I'm told I'm all about me and condescending.

-- I am told that no, I'm stupid for thinking teams should take receivers in the first round, because many of those taken in round one in 2015 aren't doing well, while the writers of these posts conveniently ignore the fact that most of the 2014 receiving class is doing magnificently

-- I'm viciously accosted because I don't think Browns OL is performing great and the fact the Browns are among the worst in the NFL statistically in run blocking and pass blocking means nothing.

So goes the Barking Hard board, where opinions are welcome ONLY if they are in alignment with a few zealots who control content and rule the board like an anarchy!
    Last edited by AttackOffense; 10-15-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

He only posts on social media about working hard. Yes, yes, we all agree he can't be counted on. But still, it's nice to see he's appearing to stay focused, for the glimmer of hope he'll make it back.

2017 Draft: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 EXTRA Draft picks: a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), a 5th (Chiefs/Cam) - 12 total
    2019 EXTRA picks: 7th rnd (w/ Coates)
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

Post Thanks / Like

Most malcontents remain malcontents. Occasionally one of them straightens out, but it doesn't happen every often.

Gordon hangs out with a bad group of people.

But like I said, bring in him next spring and closely observe. As I also said, I think it's 50-50 he'll get in trouble again soon.
    Meanwhile, Manziel is still hanging around with his A&M and high school friends ...

Josh Gordon is a clueless, very immature malcontent who should be banned from pro football for all the damage he does to his teammates, who he has let down everywhere he has played. including the 2014 Browns!

it also appears, from MKC's article today, the Browns are very unhappy with Manziel showing up in Texas partying instead of spending time in Cleveland looking at Steelers film.
    Last edited by AttackOffense; 11-12-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Thaid_Up View Post
    Can only ope he pulls a Manziel and realizes this ain't good time college party level football. We need some size and speed and he's got tons. Pulling for him but he's gotta show up.
    I'm pulling for him, but not counting on him. He's failed drug tests at two colleges and at least three times in the pros.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler View Post
    I'm pulling for him, but not counting on him. He's failed drug tests at two colleges and at least three times in the pros.
    What really pissed me off was how the Browns stuck behind him and after he was reinstated last fall he played one good game and then punched out in practice and games the rest of the season. Unforgiveable in my view.

Post Thanks / Like

Probably our best case scenario is we get one good year out of him, as we (hopefully) won't pay him after 2016's season.
    2017 Draft: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 EXTRA Draft picks: a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), a 5th (Chiefs/Cam) - 12 total
    2019 EXTRA picks: 7th rnd (w/ Coates)
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OconRecon View Post
    Probably our best case scenario is we get one good year out of him, as we (hopefully) won't pay him after 2016's season.
    Yeah, it'll be interesting for the staff, whoever that may be, to assess Gordon's "mood'" next spring. My view is that Gordon is a walking time bomb. Won't surprise me if he walks out in protest that the Browns held him out of the last game last year so he couldn't test free agency in 2016. I predict he'll be a distraction, not a help. Hope I'm wrong.
    Last edited by AttackOffense; 11-12-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Off his nut on weed and he led the league in yards with only 14 games played.

Imagine his output sober

I hope he behaves himself

Post Thanks / Like

Dude's "infractions" have been SO minor and so few and far between, let's be real: The punishment outweighed the crimes by miles and miles and miles.

NFL needs to stop testing for pot, at least in the offseason!! It's SO old fashioned.

Gordon continues to be tested and has no positives. That's like one borderline pass/fail in 2.5 years. Holy cripes already, this idea that he's some out of control junkie is so dim.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    Dude's "infractions" have been SO minor and so few and far between, let's be real: The punishment outweighed the crimes by miles and miles and miles.

NFL needs to stop testing for pot, at least in the offseason!! It's SO old fashioned.

Gordon continues to be tested and has no positives. That's like one borderline pass/fail in 2.5 years. Holy cripes already, this idea that he's some out of control junkie is so dim.
    But rules are rules, whether you like them or not, and the NFL is really anal about this stuff. Most players adhere to them. Gordon's downfall is the people he hangs around with.

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

But rules are rules, whether you like them or not, and the NFL is really anal about this stuff. Most players adhere to them. Gordon's downfall is the people he hangs around with.

Ok new rule... your not allowed to fart...
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!