Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manziel: In Trouble AGAIN!

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Manziel: In Trouble AGAIN!

http://www.newsnet5.com/sports/polic...ts-to-drinking

You stupid asshhole!!!.. Ship his ass to Dallas now!
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

His girl drunk he was sober..saved her life

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DawgsDefense View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His girl drunk he was sober..saved her life
    He admitted to drinking too, ya idiot.
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

While not a good look, he was deemed sober and his girlfriend was drunk. I challenge anybody to say they have never had a heated argument with their partner at some point. He is human and expecting him to be perfect is not reasonable. This is not a big deal and is being blown out of proportion. Though I have to say, drinking at all after going to rehab in the spring is not a good thing.

Post Thanks / Like

^ +1

Post Thanks / Like

As with everything with Johnny, just wait until the story comes out.

But the good thing is it sounds like we're about to find out what the Browns think of manziel..

cause they've got a out right now...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BoatShoes View Post
    As with everything with Johnny, just wait until the story comes out.

But the good thing is it sounds like we're about to find out what the Browns think of manziel..

cause they've got a out right now...
    That's a very good point.

Post Thanks / Like

Recovery is a life time battle. He is going to have his hiccups. This is the same type of risk/reward CLE has with Gordon. The reality is you just don't know how it will play out over the long term with no way to even make an educated guess.
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...after-incident

Post Thanks / Like

BS, except when the story is from anonymous writer with anonymous stories, then it's 100% true

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds to me like he has a dumb lush cu*t of a girlfriend who isn't in the least bit sensitive of the struggle Johnny is currently going through. Shape up or ship her out.

Post Thanks / Like

That is a really harsh and uncalled for assumption about the gf based in little info about her.

Post Thanks / Like

Non-story for me at this stage. As BS said, we'll have to see what, if anything, further emerges.

Post Thanks / Like

If Johnny truly has an alcohol addition problem, then he must consider the merits of being in a relationship with some who drinks. That's certainly not outlandish.

Post Thanks / Like

Those high maintenance babes do have their disadvantages and baggage. I mean look at Odom these days ... if the story isn't fabricated for publicity. Nickers, you're on to something with Dallas...Boat Shoes as well.

It's a long, orchestrated season.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greythan View Post
    If Johnny truly has an alcohol addition problem, then he must consider the merits of being in a relationship with some who drinks. That's certainly not outlandish.
    That I agree with.

Post Thanks / Like

I came to this forum as a Johnny fan, and I still am. If you look at my previous posts, I was concerned about his issues and his age. I stated as I knew that alcohol or drug dependence at the age of 22 was going to be a difficult process. I was right.

If Johnny had even a smell of or a taste of alcohol, it's not good in the least. John Lucas stated (paraphrase) "I kept moving and and the problems kept following me. I realized the problem was me". This is a terrible problem (disease), whatever you want to believe it is. The male human brain will not even fully mature or reach a fully Myelin maturity until around 30 years of age for a male. Tough stuff.

He cannot drink or associate with people who do. Last chance Johnny. Either drop Colleen or insist she never drink again. No other options.

Johnny Manziel clearly has talent. He has a rare skill set and competitive mindset. I've already discussed his brain type. A very rare find. However, if he doesn't abstain from drugs and alcohol, it's all for moot.

Praying for JM, I knew this would happen and another set back is probably inevitable before a potential solution is at hand. Too bad.

I don't dump on guys that I am a fan of. Loyal to a fault, and still pulling for JM. However, this is serious!
    Last edited by BruceWayne; 10-16-2015 at 11:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OzDawg View Post
    That's a very good point.
    No it's not. The Browns do not have an out. Manziel is not in the NFL substance abuse program. What he did this summer was all on his own.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it's serious. Yes the Browns knew he's been drinking. Yes we'll hope he can beat his demons. Yes we'll root for him if he's our Qb.

Yes, I want someone else as the future Brown's QB. But like I said it's not a deal breaker if we move forward without him. Probably a pretty big black mark on Farmer if indeed he was the guy who pulled the trigger on draft day...

Never a dull moment..,,...,...,.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Eden View Post
    No it's not. The Browns do not have an out. Manziel is not in the NFL substance abuse program. What he did this summer was all on his own.
    Do you even politics, bro?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheBestPlayersPlay View Post
    Sounds to me like he has a dumb lush cu*t of a girlfriend who isn't in the least bit sensitive of the struggle Johnny is currently going through. Shape up or ship her out.
    Right, blame it on someone else, JM is just a victim. What's Jared Goff's completion % again?

Post Thanks / Like

A setback was expected. Hopefully, this is it. No arrests and not drunk.

No, not good news, but not horrible either.

And Browns parting ways with Manziel after a girlfriend fight? Can't see it happening.
    2017 Draft: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 EXTRA Draft picks: a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), a 5th (Chiefs/Cam) - 12 total
    2019 EXTRA picks: 7th rnd (w/ Coates)
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)
    1st on waiver-wire until 9/25

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember right before Johnny got out of rehab, and people were starting to be iffy because he'd been in there for so long, she posted an instagram video of her being drunk with friends. Someone commented on the video saying that it was clear Johnny was going through struggles and that surely her actions would be detrimental to his recovery, that if she cared about him she would slow down while he got back on his feet. Her response? "Let me live doe."

She posted a picture on her instagram saying "J and I are all good" and that it was a private argument but she appreciated people trying to help and call the police because it isn't a good look.

From what I've seen, she cracked the shits and threw his wallet from a moving car. He pulled over and didn't smack her one. Nice move.

All that remains to be seen is if he was drinking or not. I'm not totally against him drinking, but that's not up to me, and he was driving.

The bottom line - his girlfriend is a bitch. She's fucking hot, but she's a bitch. Dude needs to run a mile and find a girl who isn't so self centered and careless.

Post Thanks / Like

Get rid of her ASAP.

Post Thanks / Like

Facts or this discussion is baseless.

If he was drinking, shame on him?

If she was drinking and he wasn't, shame on them both?

If she's with him and is down for his future, she should be wearing his shoes as best as she can, if she refuses, she has to go.

"Typical "smartest man in the room" syndrome." - Pot, meet kettle.