Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 120 of 259

Thread: Manziel: In Trouble AGAIN!

  1. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Chief BlueJacket's town
    Posts
    12,646
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Man, I could not do Pett's job. He's more than annoyed by these questions...

    2017 Draft: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 EXTRA Draft picks: a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), a 5th (Chiefs/Cam) - 12 total
    2019 EXTRA picks: 7th rnd (w/ Coates)
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

    Draft countdown clock: http://www.draftcountdown.com/

  2. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A world of shit
    Posts
    4,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatShoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't buy the slow preparation plan thing. At all.

    If that was the plan, he wouldn't be 2nd string, they wouldn't risk the plan.
    It's OK. He's a 2nd string QB with an addiction problem. This will take some time. I'm more worried about the kid than the QB.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

    It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    L to the A
    Posts
    18,106
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Sounding more and more like a whole lot of nothing except a drunk girlfriend he probably shouldn't be seeing anymore considering his issues. But having two drinks (beers, whatever) isn't exactly falling off the wagon, especially when your date is slamming them down.

    A slight slip but hardly falling off the wagon. Sounds like he pulled over to keep her from jumping out of the car. He tested sober and seemed calm and composed by all accounts.

    Bad timing... but not big news or anything.

  4. #100
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    8,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatShoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So keeping manziel as a 2nd string qb and Josh mccown as a 1st string is a decision.

    Ok.

    I guess that's true.

    Like a guy drinking his own piss in the desert.

    What I was suggesting is either embrace Johnny as your qb1 or get rid of him.

    He isn't worth the drama as a 2nd string qb.
    Those aren't the only two options. They are just your two options as someone with a complete lack of any demonstrable expertise in developing an NFL QB. The professionals have taken another route. Alternatively, maybe you are a real savant in which case there's still a contingency option in your binary choice: maybe there isn't a market for him so keeping him is the best current use of whatever intrinsic value he has as an asset of the Cleveland Browns.

    Seriously, you're going to drive your self crazy with this. Just sit back and let it play out.

  5. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    8,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatShoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just don't buy the slow preparation plan thing. At all.

    If that was the plan, he wouldn't be 2nd string, they wouldn't risk the plan.
    Yeah, all the really great QB's who were developed on the bench... none of them were second string on the depth chart.

  6. #102
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    I was raised by a toothless, bearded hag
    Posts
    1,743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatShoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So keeping manziel as a 2nd string qb and Josh mccown as a 1st string is a decision.

    Ok.

    I guess that's true.

    Like a guy drinking his own piss in the desert.

    What I was suggesting is either embrace Johnny as your qb1 or get rid of him.

    He isn't worth the drama as a 2nd string qb.
    I would suggest only drinking it once. After that, toxins will begin to build up in the body. I watch all those survival shows n stuff.

  7. #103
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Costa Mesa, CA
    Posts
    6,992
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    This one I still think gives a good idea that alcohol was why JM was in rehab/ a focus of his rehab and drinking is not a good idea for him

    "He kept his sobriety alive and well when I was there," said Julius Scott, whom Manziel asked to live with him after leaving treatment in April.

    Scott, 55, quit his job and moved in with Manziel for several weeks. He reacted with concern when he read that Manziel told police he had two drinks with his girlfriend Monday in downtown Cleveland.

    "If he asked me if I thought drinking was a good idea, I would say absolutely not," Scott said. "You'd have to have your head examined if you said, 'It's OK to go have a couple.'"

  8. #104
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cleveland (Euclid)
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I just watched all 3 dashcam videos.. read the police report.. and listened to the audio of the officers..

    There is no way this can be construed against Johnny, its blatantly obvious his chick is a psycho. Colleen Crowley needs to go.

    My favorite part of the videos...
    '"
    For those of you who didnt see them, is when Paul Kruger tells the cop... "she isnt the one he should be with...."

    That was GOLD!! Pure GOLD!!

    Then.. the further details that were released..

    Apparently Johnny wanted to pick up a friend, they were on their way to the movies.. and apparently.. this friend has a friend thats a girl who Colleen doesnt want Johnny to be around..

    This is entertaining..

    Thats why she threw his wallet out of the window.. she was jealous

    The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

  9. #105
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greythan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, all the really great QB's who were developed on the bench... none of them were second string on the depth chart.
    Well, the head coach here has said over and over and again that there is nothing like game reps; that seems to go against the great development plan Easter bunny.

  10. #106
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Massillon, Ohio
    Posts
    8,236
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Johnny is an idiot if he is drinking again. And there are reports he has been seen around at bars lately.

    That is, if he ever had that tragic drinking problem.

    Just start the kid already and let the chips fall where they may.

    I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

  11. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,577
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OconRecon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, I could not do Pett's job. He's more than annoyed by these questions...

    Son of a bitch!! I'm so conflicted. I love how Pettine handles these jackasses in pressers and their faux-journalistic "questions." God Cleveland's media SUUUUUCKKKSSSSS. He's just had some real garbage coaching/decision-making issues during games. His clock management and timeout hoarding is just - I don't know what to say about it - Andy Reid level.

    What did we need on that last drive? 8 yards or so after the weird Turbin pitch? Let that moose run between the tackles. He and Crow were getting 4 ypc doing that. Save the pitch & outside swings to Duke. I know that presents a problem for personnel looks pre-snap; gives things away, but only if you're trotting one RB out at a time.

    Why wouldn't you call timeout after McCown counted to 10 Mississippi, left a still safe pocket, and ran right into a sack on 2nd down. As a coach, you go put your mouth on the earhole of McCown's (our supposed veteran who "gets it") helmet and tell him to throw the fucking ball into the 4th row. Because he did the exact same damn thing on 3rd down. Left a perfect pocket, and ran into a sack. What in the hell exactly goes on in this "amazing QB room"?? Holy shit.

    We're in this predicament because of the failed 2 pt attempt. People bitch about Pettine being too conservative, but have some faith in your damn defense (who miraculously was playing pretty decent). You don't go for 2 when you're leading. Ever. I know I know, the Broncos could have had the opportunity to "win the game" going for 2 after their touchdown. But you at least put that pressure on them, not us. Go for 1, because Coons is a machine, and make the Broncos beat you going for 2. The defense was just absolutely deflated after that play. They didn't play the same for the rest of the game. That's poor coaching.

    Ok, I can't rage-type anymore.
    RIP 'spec.

  12. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A world of shit
    Posts
    4,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatShoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, the head coach here has said over and over and again that there is nothing like game reps; that seems to go against the great development plan Easter bunny.
    It's all Pettine's fault.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

    It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

  13. #109
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cleveland (Euclid)
    Posts
    7,305
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    When you listen to that audio... you can here her say they were with Joe Haden when they were having lunch... meaning Joe was there if there was any drinking going on... either that or it was after they hung with joe

    The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

  14. #110
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    7,128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Meanwhile Grossi continues his anti-Manziel meme...

    http://espncleveland.com/common/more...&post_id=50661

    ...in this little gem he concludes that Farmer/Scheiner/Haslam are forcing Manziel on Pettine...and then basically says that Pettine is playing McCown to save his own job. Now, sorry, but this is about as stupid as it gets. If Haslam/Farmer/Scheiner all want Manziel, don't you think they would give Pettine MORE SLACK if he started Manziel? Don't you think Pettine would understand that by NOT starting Manziel he is putting further pressure on him and the team to win now?

    But the funniest part of Grossi's diatribe is the inital sentences where he basically complains that Haslam/Farmer/Scheiner were not in the press room to answer HIS questions. Grossi has become marginalized by this FO and is not getting the inside info he so desparately wants...so he makes it sound like the FO isn't doing their job because they aren't there to answer his questions...and hence his ongoing negativity and recent rant.

    The crux of his PROOF that the Browns are not holding Manziel accountable is that:
    1. Manziel was driving recklessly while trying to subdue his drunken girlfriend from exiting his car during an argument,They were on the highway...she tries to jump out of the car. He tries to keep her in the car and exits the highway. If you stop on the highway you likely cause an accident...so not sure he didn't do what was the best available option.
    2. Manziel admitted to having two alcoholic drinks at about 2 o’clock that afternoon, Yes, I question the decision to have 2 drinks, but he does weigh over 200 lbs and 2 drinks...even immediately...is not illegal at that weight.
    3. the girlfriend, clearly under the influence, said Manziel hit her a couple times and pushed her head against the car window.The police said there was no evidence of this, only a scratch on her arm indicating his attempt to restrain her. As drunk as she seemed he was likely trying to grab her to keep her in the car and she banged her head. She was obviously severly impaired and her grasp of reality was less than complete. She even went into a hissy when she saw his teammate drive up.

    In typical Grossi fashion he drives his reasoning based on half the information, a ton of assumption, and his own need to move the needle despite not having access to the FO.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.



  15. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    15,682
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Grossi needs to be put out to pasture. I don't know how ESPN thinks people want to read his garbage reports.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!

  16. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2,503
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaydog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's all Pettine's fault.
    Of course not. He's got a goatee so he must be the GOAT. /PP's

  17. #113
    brownsdownunder's Avatar
    brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    This was fucking scary.

    When it starts with him talking to the cops, he's clearly agitated. He's not trying to recall what happened, Then it goes to her, crying, saying he hit me a few times but please don't make anything of it. He's angry, she's in tears and saying he hit her but please don't punish him? Wow.

    Then it shows like, passing by dashcam footage. She's sitting down, he's standing over her making hand gestures, and then he turns his back to walk off. Again, clearly agitated, while she's sitting down.

    Then it's audio of him yelling "Baby, let me come home please, I'm sober" and that doesn't sound like she was in the wrong. She's not yelling, she's not asking to come home and begging, if she was acting up - why would he be begging to come home and swearing sobriety.

    Then, apparently coincidentally, Paul Kruger drives past. She says it's "not fair" that he's there. No idea what that means. Maybe a little like Johnny's got some star power back-up, and Kruger says that "she's not the one he should be with" which echos every opinion I've ever seen of her.

    Until I saw this, everyone was basically saying Manziel was perfect and she was out of control - it doesn't look that way to me.

  18. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A world of shit
    Posts
    4,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatShoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course not. He's got a goatee so he must be the GOAT. /PP's
    Who was the FI that said that goatee thing BTW? The context was something about he looks like a football coach cause of his goatee?
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

    It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

  19. #115
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    8,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What a hot mess. Man, can you imagine putting some of the celebs past in the modern world with dash cams, cell phones, etc?

    I don't want to minimize something that may end up being a legit problem, but the crazy level of access we have to people's lives today is just insane. Folks just better remember the old rule about those living in glass houses.

  20. #116
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    7,128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    it doesn't look that way to me.
    This is 'after' she tried to throw herself from a moving vehicle. It is also 'after' another video that shows her raging drunk and pretty much out of control. Again, Manziel put himself in this position by A)being with a drinker/partier B)drinking at all

    ...so he is not blameless, however I do think it is being overblown. Even 5 years ago this wouldn't even have been mentioned much less an issue.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.



  21. #117
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A world of shit
    Posts
    4,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ...except JFF would be 17 years old.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

    It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

  22. #118
    brownsdownunder's Avatar
    brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Of course it would have been mentioned. I don't know how some are being so cool about this. Firstly, and most importantly, Johnny has relapsed. He's drinking again, and openly admitted it. Secondly, he's putting hands on his girlfriend. She says he pushed her head against the window and was hitting her, he says she tried to throw herself out of a moving car and he was just protecting her, but she ultimately had wounds to show for it. Third, he was speeding, he was driving erratically, and likely drink driving.

    This isn't some "Nobody would have cared five years ago incident" because five years ago NONE of this was considered positive, good or even acceptable behavior.

    She's no angel, and he's retarded for not getting her out of his life, but the term "Johnny isn't blameless" isn't a defense, it's the reality, he still has failed to grasp what being a professional is and he hasn't got his life together.

    Dude needs to go back to rehab. That's the first step. We're set with McCown and Davis. I sure fucking hope "He's drinking again but this time it's different" isn't going to be the narrative accepted. As a former addict myself (Admittedly, I was more drugs than drinking, but much the same), there is no recovery but abstinence based recovery. It is only going to get worse if it's not immediately addressed.

  23. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    7,128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's drinking again, and openly admitted it.
    I have no idea if he is an alcoholic, or just a binge drinker. There is a difference. Alcholism is based on an addiction to it, binge drinking is more about dealing with the issues. But again, I don't know so I am not going there.


    Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Secondly, he's putting hands on his girlfriend. She says he pushed her head against the window and was hitting her, he says she tried to throw herself out of a moving car and he was just protecting her, but she ultimately had wounds to show for it.
    She has a scratch on her arm consistent with a grab and her pulling away. She had no head injuries, no bruising. Even the witnesses said she was trying to jump from the moving car.

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Third, he was speeding, he was driving erratically, and likely drink driving.
    Speeding, yes. Driving erratically...hard to drive otherwise when trying to keep your passenger from jumping out the car. Drunk driving, unless you are calling the police liars (and with all the witnesses, I won't go there), then Manziel was NOT drunk.


    Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he's retarded for not getting her out of his life
    Maybe not retarded, but at least he has clouded judgment. Whether he 'thinks' he is in love, or whatever, he has to deal with her impact on his life and make a decision...and it is she gets clean or he leaves her.

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he still has failed to grasp what being a professional
    I disagree with this completely. He has shown, and the entire team has stated, that he is taking football serious and is being a professional.

    Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he hasn't got his life together
    This I AGREE with completely. He needs to take another deep look at what his relationships are and how they affect him.


    Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dude needs to go back to rehab...... As a former addict myself (Admittedly, I was more drugs than drinking, but much the same), there is no recovery but abstinence based recovery.
    He MAY need to go back to rehab...but it is dependant on what his issues really are/were. If in fact he was an addict (drug or alcohol), then he needs to go back. If he was not addicted but was a heavy user (some can/do use without being addicted), then he may just need to continue to separate himself from enablers....which she seems to be.

    Curious point tht PGL mentioned...that they were with Haden. Hmmm. Also curious that Kruger didn't seem all that concerned about Manziel's conduct as getting him away from her.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.



  24. #120
    brownsdownunder's Avatar
    brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,383
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have no idea if he is an alcoholic, or just a binge drinker. There is a difference. Alcholism is based on an addiction to it, binge drinking is more about dealing with the issues. But again, I don't know so I am not going there.
    I can't stand this one, to be honest. The whole 'went to rehab for the yoga, stayed for the rehab' line. We don't know if he's an alcohlic, we don't know if he's just a binge drinker, we don't know if he's a casual drinker who overreacted to having a vodka and cranberry and felt bad. From college until now, his drinking has consistently been a problem that he's unable to control. I don't know what more anyone could need to see it.

    We know the kid is an alcoholic, it just takes common sense. Surely, you've gotta be running out of excuses for the kid.


    She has a scratch on her arm consistent with a grab and her pulling away. She had no head injuries, no bruising. Even the witnesses said she was trying to jump from the moving car.
    Sounds like a bad domestic violence ruling from the 1940's. Didn't leave a mark? Doesn't count! Her not having a bruise does not mean he didn't hit her or push her head against the window. A mark on her arm also doesn't mean he was just going all batman and saving her lost soul.


    Speeding, yes. Driving erratically...hard to drive otherwise when trying to keep your passenger from jumping out the car. Drunk driving, unless you are calling the police liars (and with all the witnesses, I won't go there), then Manziel was NOT drunk.
    Am I the only one who wonders what was going on in that car that made a young girl feel the need to jump out of a moving car that was speeding? One doesn't jump out of a moving car for no reason. It's also hard to drive when you're punching someone, not that I know, I've never punched someone while driving, and never had a passenger try to jump from my car while driving, which could be related circumstances. What was going on in there in which she felt the need to flee from a moving car? Let me guess, Manziel was being so good that she felt unworthy of his presence. Or, she was drunk and just decided to randomly kill herself for no reason, thankfully Johnny saved her.

    I am also not calling the police or witnesses liars. I am simply starting he admitted to drinking and he'd been driving. He may have been sober at the time, he might not have earlier.

    Maybe not retarded, but at least he has clouded judgment. Whether he 'thinks' he is in love, or whatever, he has to deal with her impact on his life and make a decision...and it is she gets clean or he leaves her.
    I think everyone has a relationship in their life when they look back and wonder if they were retarded for staying. God knows I have. I think he's experiencing that right now. I don't think either is good for the other.

    I disagree with this completely. He has shown, and the entire team has stated, that he is taking football serious and is being a professional.
    They were singing his praises right up until this incident. These things tend to change those perceptions. Professionalism in the sense that pimps act this way, and that's technically employment. Professionalism and domestic violence aren't exactly words I associate.

    This I AGREE with completely. He needs to take another deep look at what his relationships are and how they affect him.
    Another deep look? I'm not sure he's ever done it. Surely, she'd be out of the picture if he had.

    He MAY need to go back to rehab...but it is dependant on what his issues really are/were. If in fact he was an addict (drug or alcohol), then he needs to go back. If he was not addicted but was a heavy user (some can/do use without being addicted), then he may just need to continue to separate himself from enablers....which she seems to be.
    Again, if you really think he's just a casual drinker, there isn't much I can say. He's an alcoholic fresh out of rehab, and he's drinking again. I don't think it was drugs, he's never failed a test and the closest I've seen to drugs was the $20 bill. Although, I think it was Shep who said his son knew a guy who did blow with Johnny. Maybe it was, but drinking seems to be the bigger, much more obvious problem.

    Curious point tht PGL mentioned...that they were with Haden. Hmmm. Also curious that Kruger didn't seem all that concerned about Manziel's conduct as getting him away from her.
    That is curious. Haden's on my shitlist. If he's taking Johnny out drinking, then Joe can go fuck himself. He's come back playing awful, now he's "injured" (Suspecting that's a nice way of saying benched), and he's taking the QB, who is fresh out of rehab, out for a drinking session during the day. Some leader he is.

    As for Kruger, no idea what he's thinking. We only got to see a sentence from him. I'm sure he's not too thrilled to drive down the street, past a bunch of cop cars, and see Johnny having a domestic dispute. He probably thinks it's not very professional. However, he's not wrong, she's not good for him (Johnny).

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •