Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Game Day thread vs the Rams!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AttackOffense View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Patriots are making everybody look bad. I wonder who will be the next Browns player to leave and go to New England and star.
    For this century they are.
    Some people like fantasy football, I fantasize Mr Bill stayed with us and won all this stuff. our love goes so far for him after he wins us 10 Super Bowls and retires we rename the team The Belichicks. Brady & LBJ in town Don't wake me up.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://fredsitelive.com/books/religion/genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    For this century they are.
    Some people like fantasy football, I fantasize Mr Bill stayed with us and won all this stuff. our love goes so far for him after he wins us 10 Super Bowls and retires we rename the team The Belichicks. Brady & LBJ in town Don't wake me up.
    Article here lays out in detail the debacle that is the Ray Farmer era in Cleveland. http://hubpages.com/sports/Brown-Str...ts-Not-Working

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AttackOffense View Post
    I think a good defensive coordinator would take Sheard and use him in a way that brings out the best in him. Like the Patriots do!
    Sheard has 10 tackles and 2 assists in 5 games...has yet to be a starter...and has been out for 2 weeks with what was reported as a 'minor' ankle injury. Yes, he has 4 sacks...but be honest...not that impressive when you realize 2 were Brandon Weeden and another was Blake Bortles. He ALWAYS was able to get to those type of QB's...even in Cleveland.

Sheard is the exact same player in New England as he was here...the difference there is that he is a backup...pure and simple...and not expected to be producing starter type numbers.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

IMO he's still a better OLB than Mingo...
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan View Post
    Sheard has 10 tackles and 2 assists in 5 games...has yet to be a starter...and has been out for 2 weeks with what was reported as a 'minor' ankle injury. Yes, he has 4 sacks...but be honest...not that impressive when you realize 2 were Brandon Weeden and another was Blake Bortles. He ALWAYS was able to get to those type of QB's...even in Cleveland.

Sheard is the exact same player in New England as he was here...the difference there is that he is a backup...pure and simple...and not expected to be producing starter type numbers.
    Would love to have Sheard on the Browns this year. He's made some big plays for the Pats this season and has been praised during games on TV by the commentators. Bad decision to let him get away.

Nice story here about Sheard. As Bill Belichick put it: "Jabaal has done a really good job for us." http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-...gland-patriots
    Last edited by AttackOffense; 10-31-2015 at 11:43 AM.

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes... players do a great job for everyone but the Browns
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!