Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2015-16 #1 The Championship Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

Default NBA 2015-16 #1 The Championship Season

Well here we go starting the Best Season of My Life where we win it all. Feels good
    Are You Ready ?

Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Agree. Our super team will best their super team. Thank God for Blatt. lol

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

Grizz/Cavs final here we come!
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

The Cavs are finally going to end the Cleveland sports championship drought this season! I can't wait to watch the game tonight

Post Thanks / Like

That was a bad start. so many ways to have won the game, make more than 10-17 free throws like 3 of them. make 1 more 3..... 9-29. bench 8-24 must improve that.

Defensive rotations need more work. no one put Rose on his back smh Maserati had 2 good chances...... past on them.

David did a good job with the minutes. LBJ came in for the last 9 minutes+ maybe a couple too many but they were lost without him .. no big deal there.

LBJ resting laying on the court is not encouraging. it is disc troubles they put a support on his lower back when he was laying there. wonder if he's tried a inversion table ? they are good for temporary relief ....but addicting. at my worse I wanted to buy a van and keep one in there to use on the half hour. thank God mine is dusty now.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm pretty worried about LeBron, we have the talent that we should be a playoff team even without him but he is the heart/soul of this squad.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

On the slate:

Raptors/Pacers: Raptors did much to improve their front court, but scoring still reliant on Derozan/Lowry, will live/die by their efforts this year.

Cavs/Grizzlies: Preview of the NBA Final boys.

Notes:

- I hate the new Clippers look, but love the new Raptors look.
    - Fuck Golden State
    - Who will be better, Orlando or Philly?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    - Fuck Golden State
    yea those lucky dogs

- Who will be better, Orlando or Philly?
    Orlando

Post Thanks / Like

24 hours later We found our groove. 49% shooting 29 assists playing beautiful basketball. JR with 7 of them leading the way.
    I'll guarantee when ever Delly is a + 29 we will never lose a game. all kidding aside he had a nice game. KLove really surprising me playing that well now. just 6 months after being Olynyked.

Must say thought LBJ might have not played. is it encouraging ? think so ...we shall see.
    if he's hurting badly ? he pulls back it being so early comes back home to rest for Friday.

2 games in a row..... David no big issues ......man that is priceless. minutes shared well.
    LBJ Playing the first 9 minutes of the 3rd ?? with the big lead. but we are not seeing LBJ bring up the ball... how cool is that ? that should open up lot of stuff. hope David looks at some team USA footage. that is the only time when LBJ has/did not dominate the ball. he got easy shots. sure he was playing with J Kid etc but still.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear rotations/minutes are more dispersed. Really bummed the Grizz came out like that their first game but that's what happens when you play the best team in the East. Blatt in the running of losing the Mr. Magoo label?

On the slate:

Grizz/Pacers - Hopefully we can rebound after a tough loss.

Hawks/Knicks - How rough is this season going to be for the Knicks lol

Mavericks/Clippers - Shame this one wasn't in Dallas, Cuban would've been very vocal (more than normal) on the sideline.

Notes:

- Kobe turning back the clock, can he sustain it?
    - Nuggets surprised the Rockets, are they a team to watch out for?
    - Thunder dominant but do they have a depth to make a run in the west?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Blatt in the running of losing the Mr. Magoo label?
    Need more games lol

him and Steve Kerr have just killed the idea that they are important. 2 rookies in the finals
    will that ever happen in the NFL ? MLB ?

Hawks/Knicks - How rough is this season going to be for the Knicks lol
    Knicks bench played lights out last night. not going to happen much. is it ?

- Nuggets surprised the Rockets, are they a team to watch out for?
    aaaaaaa no

- Thunder dominant but do they have a depth to make a run in the west?
    That was a very close game till the last few minutes.

Post Thanks / Like

I think once Durant gets hot, the Thunder will be a headache for most teams. Though that has always been the case. Durant/Westbrook, arguably the best 1-2 punch in basketball, maybe in a long time. No rings though, they should never have let Harden go.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

The stats from the bench were nice to see after the mediocrity of it all last season.

I always knew RJ was going to be an absolute boss (especially from 3) on this team. We saw him torch us enough times when with the Nets and know what he can do, even in the twilight of his career.

Using him right will be key. He's going to help dictate how our bench performs in most games.

Post Thanks / Like

3 games in our best player + - wise Delly @ +53. + 23 in this game with 10 assist. TT earned some of that cash 13 points, 9R, +14. struggling a bit JR due for a big game.

Love & LBJ All-Stars with 53 points LBJ a easy 29 on 13-19. rebounding getting it done 49-38.
    David getting it done minutes wise.
    Fun to watch this.

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't got to watch a game yet damn it. Been on 3rd shift at work. Glad to hear the rotation has gotten better now that we are a little more healthy. Can't wait for shump and Kyrie to come back. Also glad to read that there is a slight chance of Blatt losing the magoo label.

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear we're using better minutes allocation. That was David's (arguably) biggest flaw. We need to keep guys fresh so we can have players carve out a niche. Not at all surprised to see Delly playing like he has, dude showed flashes last year and was arguably clutch in the post-season (until the final, but huge in the Atlanta series).

This team is going to be a huge headache. One of my co-workers said he hates the Cavaliers because "they are stacked, like an All Star team" and I had to tell him how ironic that is coming from a Lakers fan (he's Filipino so I can let some cultural ignorance slide lol)

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Going to share this here for any who are interested. An "oral history" of the Vancouver Grizzlies.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2298192/an...ver-grizzlies/

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Gus Johnson is the play-by-play announcer for 20 Milwaukee Bucks games

watching this I say is that him ?
    sure is........... like his style. he could make gas growing fun to hear/watch.

edit
    “Milwaukee was always one of my favorite places to go when I traveled with the Knicks,” Johnson said. “They have a drink there that’s pretty good. It’s called beer.”
    Last edited by madmadworld; 11-03-2015 at 05:57 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Well our Cav's did not come out at 100% and found out quick the 76ers did, as most teams will against us. got back to 5 down by half-time. pounded them in the 3rd.

David had his first Magoo moment of the year, he somehow changed the rotations he's been using. he stayed with LBJ too long in the 3rd. yet Love & Mo had less minutes. then putting in the bench guys too early. next thing you know were only up 6 with Joe Harris -14 in for 5 minutes.
    David won't do that again. will he ? lol
    must say he WAS trusting his bench, just don't over trust them David.

How good is this team ? so good they jerked off for 12 minutes and still won by 7.
    Last edited by madmadworld; 11-03-2015 at 04:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Raps unbeaten thus far. Dwayne Casey has that team firing on all cylinders BUT they started hot last year too...

Grizz .500, losing when they cant hit their shots. Need a sharpshooter but don't believe in them ><

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Your poor Griz lost by 50 last night could not watch that.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah dude to GS no less -_- don't know wtf happened. The team lacks shooters, that's all I have to say. Grit and Grind needs some firepower.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

LBJ has his best game Friday night. yet too much iso. first game like that. stop it.
    we had a cutter play with LBJ & Mo giving it as he dribbled across bottom of the lane that looked like one the best plays we've ever ran the other nite. USA basketball stuff it was.

Mo is hot been looking for it the past 3 games. keep shooting Mo.

David is more like a NBA coach this year. playing 10-11 guys. is our bench better this year ? it will be when we get some guys back. but right now all these guys save Jefferson have weaknesses. just like last year but he's playing them anyway.
    Joe Harris is getting minutes... enough said.
    Andy only seeing <6 min the last 3 games. he was a+ 37 in the first 3 games with 13 minutes. -8 these last 3 play less than half the minutes.
    just not much to complain about with David.
    5 in a row
    Go Cavs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    LBJ has his best game Friday night. yet too much iso. first game like that. stop it.
    we had a cutter play with LBJ & Mo giving it as he dribbled across bottom of the lane that looked like one the best plays we've ever ran the other nite. USA basketball stuff it was.

Mo is hot been looking for it the past 3 games. keep shooting Mo.

David is more like a NBA coach this year. playing 10-11 guys. is our bench better this year ? it will be when we get some guys back. but right now all these guys save Jefferson have weaknesses. just like last year but he's playing them anyway.
    Joe Harris is getting minutes... enough said.
    Andy only seeing <6 min the last 3 games. he was a+ 37 in the first 3 games with 13 minutes. -8 these last 3 play less than half the minutes.
    just not much to complain about with David.
    5 in a row
    Go Cavs
    Yeah things are looking good...even better with Shump and Kyrie as you eluded. GS still scares me tho...I think we may need to Tonya Harding Steph Curry....make it a little easier on us.