Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA 2015-16 #1 The Championship Season

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ezrahauden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah things are looking good...even better with Shump and Kyrie as you eluded. GS still scares me tho...I think we may need to Tonya Harding Steph Curry....make it a little easier on us.
    That dude can't shoot like that forever ?... can he ? slump must happen.. I hope in June.
    I pick the Spurs over them. we beat whoever lol
    Last edited by madmadworld; 11-08-2015 at 09:58 AM.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Andre Miller can't get on the court with the Wolves. how did he end up there ?
    thought Karl would keep him. 1 game 4 min so far.

cool story & fun videos
    http://deadspin.com/awesome-old-dude...-fo-1721102173

Wolves beating the Bulls @ home in OT bulls never scored 9-0 great stuff lol
    Wiggins, got 31 on 11-27. 5-10 on FT's ouch 4-5 on 3's go figure +20

Tayshaun Prince 39 min
    Karl-Anthony Towns - rookie of the year ?

Like to see KG, Miller,Tayshaun on the court at the same time it would have to be the oldest 3 players ever.

Post Thanks / Like

They have some intriguing young guard talent, and maybe Miller's age is finally catching up to him?

How about Drummond in Detroit, averaging 20+ pts/reb a game right now. Wonder if he can sustain it... doubtful.

Grizzlies continue to struggle, blown out by the Blazers then almost blown out by the Jazz (down by 25+ at one point, lost by 10). The team is playing poorly but given their old school make up, pound the paint playing style and limited perimeter shooters I have to wonder if after a few seasons of success if the other teams have finally figured out how to neutralize them.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Timberwolves beat the Hawks, going off on 36 - 18 run in the 2nd. up 72 -42 @ half.
    Wiggins 33 on 15-22. Wolves got 49 off the bench. Hawks had a great 3rd cutting it to 9 going into the 4th.
    when Andre Miller -1 came in for 5 steady minutes. he missed a layup that he'll hear about for days lol
    Hawks cut it to 1 with 6:08 left. tied at 4:20.......... one point lead 3:20 to not score again. losing by 10
    Wiggins took over....Karl-Anthony Towns 2 cool blocks on 1 possession down the stretch..great watch.

Griz D is off they just fumbled away that game with the Clip's one they would have taken last year or two.

Post Thanks / Like

The Grizz' rationale with the Chalmers trade is that Chalmers brings more responsible defense but he's not too shabby offensively either, I feel an upgrade over Udrih. Plus the teams swap role players who were not fitting in on their respective teams. Will it spark the team?

Gotta feel excited for the Wolves. I haven't seen them this year but I feel like Wiggins is going to be a special player, especially considering all those who said he was overrated coming out of the draft. They have a ton of young talent and though it's a real tragedy what happened with Flip, I trust they will be able to overcome that.

What is going on with George Karl. Sacramento already debating putting him to pasture... Most dysfunctional NBA team?

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

This season is so pointless. The Cavaliers are going to win it all. It is such a done deal even if GS have started 10-0.

We have a 8.6 point differential without Kyrie's 22 points per game.

It's just too easy.

Post Thanks / Like

Raps got er done tonight. Anyone catch the game, mmw? How did the teams match up?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

It was on here watched just in the background with all the crazyness going on here... the holidays. they lost got deleted off the dvr. lol
    Happy our Holiday to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving mmw to you and yours good sir

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Golden State is scaring the shit out of me. It's early, I know. But Golden Sate is scaring the shit out of me. Did I mention golden State is scaring the shit out of me?

Post Thanks / Like

They're clearly using all that talk of a soft championship as motivation. Its insane how good they have been. I still hate their fans.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so happy about Golden Sate all this winning now...... when it means what ?
    they just can't stay this hot for the next 7 months.

in Cav's news
    we sucked last nite. we could not score 33.7%. yet we made our FT, honestly we should have lost a couple games we won with our poor FT shooting. but we are 13-5 without a all star. LBJ has tried to get them to wake up .... how did that work last nite?
    we will be fine ... in June ...right? ....stay tuned

Post Thanks / Like

How's TT earning that grossly underserved payday?

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

TT being TT. his rebounding is up a tick other wise about the same. when we are playing our best 4th qtr D that's where he shines as always.
    the money is Funny.... but not paying it. lol

Post Thanks / Like

Will Kobe ever have another night like last nite ? 31 points 17 in the 4th vintage Mamba

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    Will Kobe ever have another night like last nite ? 31 points 17 in the 4th vintage Mamba
    Wow nice I heard he was struggling mightily lately....I've been very unplugged lately. I'd like to see him finish strong....unless he Favre's us...then fuckum. Isn't that terrible lol?

Post Thanks / Like

Kobe will have flashes when he's hot but his body just won't let him be the player he wants to be.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Cavaliers 111 vs Magic 76
    Now this was fun to watch. these guys were not read to play us for 4 qtr's , and they paid. out rebounded 45-30
    We shot 57% with 28 dimes
    he's back Iman Shumpert 5-7 +19 14 points
    LBJ +36 29 min

next up Tue, Dec 15 @ Boston

Post Thanks / Like

Default J. R. Smith Is Always Open

Post Thanks / Like

I feel like I've neglected the NBA this year...

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Wish the game was on at 1pm tomorrow instead of 330 since it clashes with the Brown's game. It generally wouldn't be a tough decision of what to watch but the return of Kyrie is pretty exciting.

Post Thanks / Like

Here we are 25 games in 18-7 now at full strength. should take about 10 games to get Full into rhythm. at that time we get to play some of the best teams in the west on the road, as we go on to the All-Star break.

Most improved player is Delly he has been nothing short of great. maybe they need to find some more cash to lock him up for a few years. shooting 46% from 3 while playing the best D on the team, best + _ on the team also.

Having a year under his belt has proved very valuable for David. he's making the right moves, that's nice.

LBJ and his back thing.. not doing anything out of the ordinary during his rest time. Big Smiley face

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madmadworld View Post
    Here we are 25 games in 18-7 now at full strength. should take about 10 games to get Full into rhythm. at that time we get to play some of the best teams in the west on the road, as we go on to the All-Star break.

Most improved player is Delly he has been nothing short of great. maybe they need to find some more cash to lock him up for a few years. shooting 46% from 3 while playing the best D on the team, best + _ on the team also.

Having a year under his belt has proved very valuable for David. he's making the right moves, that's nice.

LBJ and his back thing.. not doing anything out of the ordinary during his rest time. Big Smiley face

Delly is key to the cavs success and I cant understand the hate that he sometimes gets. I believe it's only his third season and he improves greatly every year. Playing more and more like Steve Nash.
    Last edited by CleFan; 12-21-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CleFan View Post
    Delly is key to the cavs success and I cant understand the hate that he sometimes gets. I believe it's only his third season and he improves greatly every year. Playing more and more like Steve Nash.
    CleFan got Banned huh ?