1. Agree, but I think it's half on the blocking and half on the RB's... Why does it seem like our RB's always seem less effective at finding the holes and getting positive yardage?
2. I didn't see the game but the fact that we allowed so many un-answered points and scored zero points in the second half says it all. At least you can admit your bias, I respect that, but the coach has to be able to make the call and it seems like he did not.
3. Hit the nail on the head. I think O'Neil needs to go.
4. ALL of the rookie QB's from Manziel's draft class have looked horrible, as has Manziel, at times. The Browns set the franchise back by pursuing this idea that we can be a winning football team with mediocre veterans, but that's football. Manziel deserves his shot and I am starting to wonder just what it's going to take for him to get that. Put the baby to bed, the time is now.
5. Fire em' both, it's shit but honestly I can't recall more BS surrounding this team than since we hired Pettine (the whole Chip Kelly fuck fest) and fired LomBannner, and the texting scandal and everything else. It's just ridiculous. Hire a GM FIRST.... let the GM hire a coach who he feels philosophically kindred with.
6. This really feels like an extension of the previous point. The team has not been the same since we started McCown over Manziel after the emotional Tennessee victory...
7. Feels like PGL's craaaazy theory here (just saying).
8. Agreed completely, start Bibbs over Dray and see what the kid can do. IS he that bad a blocker he can't play with Barnidge?
9. Agree... but cynical browns fan says when have we ever done that lmao.