Thread: Wisenhunt FIRED!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wisenhunt FIRED!!!

Ahahahahaha!

I'm so glad we didn't hire that turd.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Keep an eye on the Titan's situation moving forward. In our experience, switching coaches and systems on a young, developing quarterback doesn't end well. Let's see if the cycle continues with Tennessee. I think there are some important comparisons we can draw with the Browns here. Not saying it's s perfect comparison, but if I had to guess, this won't end well for Mariota and the Titans over the next couple years.

Post Thanks / Like

One could argue Wisenhunt is TERRIBLE for QB's (look at his tenure in Arizona too)...

Some have argued that Pettine is a terrible coach (I haven't)...

I am just glad we dodged the bullet with Wisenhunt. I ran two (successful) propaganda campaigns here to stop it from happening. It did nothing, but I feel like it did.

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Feel bad for Mariota. Then again, if they hire the right guy this offseason, maybe this is a break.

Post Thanks / Like

I dunno, I think Mariota has a shot as long as he gets a coach who gets offense. Thing in Tennessee is they have two young QB's with clear heirarchy (if you like Mettenberger... Mariota is clearly better IMO) that a coach can mold. When we had that problem (Quinn/Anderson) we kept flip-flopping between them which is another problem, so that will be interesting to watch too.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by twizbuck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Feel bad for Mariota. Then again, if they hire the right guy this offseason, maybe this is a break.
    Mariota AND Mettenberger should be thanking their stars this clown is gone before he could Leinart them. Whisenchump is the biggest clown in the NFL. I still remember when he rode into AZ acting like he was the secret behind Cowhers success and acting like a dick to everyone. Dude rode a stacked to the brim roster to one good season then kept fuckibg everything up, especially Qb's since.