Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 73 to 90 of 90

Thread: Whisenhunt Fired! Pettine Next?

  1. #73
    nickers's Avatar
    nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In Da City!
    Posts
    5,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedPagel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why does DawgsDefense have two accounts here?

    Because he's a knucklefuck idiot who really is not a browns fan.. Hes a Johnny fanboy faggot.
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP



    Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

  2. #74
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    974
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Awwwww nickers bickers
    and his brain only worse sometimes like an old light that flickers

  3. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    14,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm consolidating these Pettine threads as there are currently multiple going on. Merged the Jason Garrett thread here. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    BROWNS 2017: TIME TO SHIT THE BED IN ANOTHER DRAFT, YAY!
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    "Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!


  4. #76
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,930
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedPagel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why does DawgsDefense have two accounts here?
    The real question is why the fuck is he allowed to spam EVRRY FUCKING THREAD with the SAME idiotic Suckeye/Urban Quitter fanboy bullshit. Every post of his is the exact same, hire the Suckeye loser ass quitter HC, draft the Suckeye undersized DE, draft the Suckeye ghetto trash quotabacks, draft the Suckeye overrated shitty WR's and sign every motherfucking loser sitting in FA that's played for the sorry fucking Suckeyes. Its annoying fucking spam on par with the Chinese shoe spammers we used to get on here and I can't fathom why the fuck the Mods let the shit continue.
    Last edited by King of Kings; 11-21-2015 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Not enough Suckeyes mixed in there. Fuck OSU.

  5. #77
    nickers's Avatar
    nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In Da City!
    Posts
    5,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The real question is why the fuck is he allowed to spam EVRRY FUCKING THREAD with the SAME idiotic Suckeye/Urban Quitter fanboy bullshit. Every post of his is the exact same, hire the Suckeye loser ass quitter HC, draft the Suckeye undersized DE, draft the Suckeye ghetto trash quotabacks, draft the Suckeye overrated shitty WR's and sign every motherfucking loser sitting in FA that's played for the sorry fucking Suckeyes. Its annoying fucking spam on par with the Chinese shoe spammers we used to get on here and I can't fathom why the fuck the Mods let the shit continue.
    Maybe MTT gives good head LOL.. Dont want to know.
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP



    Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

  6. #78
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,930
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe MTT gives good head LOL.. Dont want to know.
    Might be onto something there!

  7. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    4,765
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dangerdom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember Gilbert was pett's choice forced on farmer, well atleast it's commonly accepted as a fact and makes sense. not so great. I disagree about the head coach being able to have a say, the extreme is chip kelly, i'd prefer the opposing extreme and just have a good GM make all the selections without pressure from the owner (aka the cowboys) or hc (browns,eagles)
    I feel like the HC should have a say though. Not the final word, but if he's 100% against somone, or completely for another, the GM should listen.

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oil Country, Alberta.
    Posts
    14,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Eden View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's easy. . . our receiving corps isn't that bad. But they do need to start holding on to the damn touchdown passes.
    As I always like to say when someone says "not bad"

    "So it's not good?"

    IMO I have to say it's not that good, but that is mediocrity by definition.

    Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe MTT gives good head LOL.. Dont want to know.
    Damn I must be missing out... lol!

    Mostly it has to do with not wanting to be a fascist moderator. We may not agree with what people say here, which is where rebuttal comes in. I like to call him out on his BS frequently. He finally figured out how to re-activate his mtt account, he had to make a second account because he somehow forgot his password to the first one or something? I don't really recall. Bottom line is I am busy with real life and I don't always have as much time for the forum as I'd like. The forum has bigger "problems"... many of us are repetitive with our opinions after all.
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 11-21-2015 at 05:28 PM.
    BROWNS 2017: TIME TO SHIT THE BED IN ANOTHER DRAFT, YAY!
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

    "My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

    "Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

    "Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

    WOOF WOOF WOOF!


  9. #81
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,930
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I always like to say when someone says "not bad"

    "So it's not good?"

    IMO I have to say it's not that good, but that is mediocrity by definition.



    Damn I must be missing out... lol!

    Mostly it has to do with not wanting to be a fascist moderator. We may not have to agree with what people say here, which is where rebuttal comes in. I like to call him out on his BS frequently. He finally figured out how to re-activate his mtt account, he had to make a second account because he somehow forgot his password to the first one or something? I don't really recall. Bottom line is I am busy with real life and I don't always have as much time for the forum as I'd like. The forum has bigger "problems"... many of us are repetitive with our opinions after all.
    There is a difference between repetitive and flat out spamming the same goddamn shit in every single post.

  10. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I don't know if it will happen but Pettine should be fired, along with the defensive coordinator.

    Let's go back to before the season started:

    - Pettine stated the emphasis would be on having a great defense

    - On offense, the emphasis would be on having a good run game

    - Emphasized minimizing the QB position by having the first two, meaning he just needed a QB that could manage each game.

    - Put emphasis both then and continuing throughout the season on winning now. You can see by the roster changes and his wanting to go with a veteran QB that he believed they would win this year. It was a win now philosophy.

    He has failed at all four points - not only failed, but failed dramatically on the defensive side and the running game.

    I'd say the QB position has been THE focal point of the offense all year because of lack of running game. The Browns throw the ball 2/3rds of their plays.

    Their record is 2-8.

    It looks like even the veterans are regressing and a lot of the high draft picks can't get on the field.

    We've had all of these high draft picks and looks like we'll be getting more in 2016. I don't want him or his dumb DC around any more of them.

    And to put the final nail in the coffin; he wants to do the the same thing next year:

    Pettine revealed on his coach's show that when he informed McCown of the decision, he reassured him that things could change after the season and indicated he could be start again next season.

    "Just because we've started Johnny through the end of the year, that doesn't mean anything for next year,'' Pettine said. "That's a whole separate set of circumstances.
    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...mmented_sports

  11. #83
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by threesheets View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know if it will happen but Pettine should be fired, along with the defensive coordinator.

    Let's go back to before the season started:

    - Pettine stated the emphasis would be on having a great defense

    - On offense, the emphasis would be on having a good run game

    - Emphasized minimizing the QB position by having the first two, meaning he just needed a QB that could manage each game.

    - Put emphasis both then and continuing throughout the season on winning now. You can see by the roster changes and his wanting to go with a veteran QB that he believed they would win this year. It was a win now philosophy.

    He has failed at all four points - not only failed, but failed dramatically on the defensive side and the running game.

    I'd say the QB position has been THE focal point of the offense all year because of lack of running game. The Browns throw the ball 2/3rds of their plays.

    Their record is 2-8.

    It looks like even the veterans are regressing and a lot of the high draft picks can't get on the field.

    We've had all of these high draft picks and looks like we'll be getting more in 2016. I don't want him or his dumb DC around any more of them.

    And to put the final nail in the coffin; he wants to do the the same thing next year:



    http://www.cleveland.com/browns/inde...mmented_sports
    Tells it like it. We've had so many bad coaches and GMs. But it all goes back to the OWNERS and their poor hiring decisions! The owner needs to make good hiring decisions on the GM and head coach. If they do, everything else falls into place! If they don't, it's all dogshit and that is what has happened over the pat 15 years.

  12. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Athens, Ohio
    Posts
    613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    And some knucklehead around here is wanting Urban Meyer as our coach...

    I could not figure out what was OSU trying to do last night, what the hell was that?
    _____________________________________
    "Just take me to the Happy Dog and shut up."




    "Typical "smartest man in the room" syndrome." - Pot, meet kettle.

  13. #85
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Broken Arrow, OK
    Posts
    6,066
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBrown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And some knucklehead around here is wanting Urban Meyer as our coach...

    I could not figure out what was OSU trying to do last night, what the hell was that?
    Looked like 10-1 to me.

    (Is that what you meant? )
    "A pessimist is one who says: 'Things can't get worse.' And an optimist is one who says, 'Yes they can.'" Alan Dershowitz

  14. #86
    nickers's Avatar
    nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In Da City!
    Posts
    5,055
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by manzielthetruth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awwwww nickers bickers
    and his brain only worse sometimes like an old light that flickers
    Herein is a perfect example of this idiots failure to properly construct an intelligent response I.E. ( A sentence ).. This looks like the post of a 5-6 year old. Need I say anymore?
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP



    Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

  15. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Herein is a perfect example of this idiots failure to properly construct an intelligent response I.E. ( A sentence ).. This looks like the post of a 5-6 year old. Need I say anymore?
    Can you ever write a post without attacking people? You're getting as bad as Greythan, Hammer and Malcolm Brown.

    Why don't you stick to football!

    You're another one intolerant of the view of others. Very sad.

  16. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,863
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmBrown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And some knucklehead around here is wanting Urban Meyer as our coach...

    I could not figure out what was OSU trying to do last night, what the hell was that?
    Does a person who wants urban Meyer as the Browns coach deserve to be called names just because his opinion differs from yours? Grow up!

  17. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    6,802
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AttackOffense View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does a person who wants urban Meyer as the Browns coach deserve to be called names just because his opinion differs from yours? Grow up!
    Does a person who sees things different than you deserve to have you imply they don't watch the games? Grow up!!!
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.



  18. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,007
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    good? ehh

    i mean

    he doesn't use teeth, i'll tell you that much

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •