Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What the Browns Should Do.. They Wont Do.

nickers is offline Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What the Browns Should Do.. They Wont Do.

1) Haslam must sell the team.. He's too goddamn inept to own one!

2) Hire a HC from the Offensive side of the ball. Big Name OR no NAME.. i DONT CARE.

3) Hire a DC that understand you win with pressure..Not passive , soft D.. You kill the guy with the ball.. cut the read and react crap.

4) Release Johnny Manziel and get this distraction as far away from the team , fast as possible.
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

That's not what the Browns should do. At all. It's actually the worst thing they could do.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brownsdownunder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's not what the Browns should do. At all. It's actually the worst thing they could do.
    No it's not!
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

It is. Constantly rebuilding the entire team from top to bottom is a really, really bad thing. Every other team fears the rebuilding stage, but we beg for it. Have we become so accustomed to rebuilding that continuity is such an impossible idea?

Post Thanks / Like

wash, rinse, repeat.

Sounds like a great idea. What coach in their right mind will agree to come here after another 2 yr firing? If Pettine was our 7th choice last year. . . what do you think we'll get this year. . . 9th choice? 12th choice? Should we hire Tommy Vardell as our HC? He's still alive, right? That's about where we are on the list.

Post Thanks / Like

It is. Constantly rebuilding the entire team from top to bottom is a really, really bad thing. Every other team fears the rebuilding stage, but we beg for it. Have we become so accustomed to rebuilding that continuity is such an impossible idea?

Continuity with continuous losing is not My idea of continuity...

OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

C'mon Nickers relax

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

In my opiinion what needs to happen is:

1. Fire Pettine and elevate DeFilippo.

2. Fire O'Neil and rehire Dick Jauron (or somebody like him).

3. Develop Johnny Manziel into the upper level QB that he is capable of being.

4. Add the necessary offensive pieces around Manziel and make this team into a winner.
    "A pessimist is one who says: 'Things can't get worse.' And an optimist is one who says, 'Yes they can.'" Alan Dershowitz

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    Continuity with continuous losing is not My idea of continuity...
    Well, losing is what's going to keep happening if we don't give coaches the time needed to fix the roster. This 20 year experiment in "Can a roster be overhauled in two seasons before restarting all over again" is the continuity that is keeping us from winning.

If you want to stop losing, get behind a coaching staff and give them enough time to actually get some talent on the field. Just look at this roster, my friend. They're not fucking Cleveland Browns. We know it in our hearts that they are not the men who are going to lead this team to the promise land. If we change coaches or not, it's going to take years to rid the roster of this filth and replace them with quality talent that is capable of winning.

Until we do that, we're going to be exactly what we currently are - a team in the middle of rebuilding, with a roster comprised of 3/4 different coaches vision of talent based on 3/4 different schemes. We have few Pro-Bowl players, we have few players who could start for most playoff teams. We are in the infancy stages of rebuilding but screaming for results or the coaches will be fired for more coaches to start their own rebuild.

That's not continuity, and it's why we're losing.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, losing is what's going to keep happening if we don't give coaches the time needed to fix the roster. This 20 year experiment in "Can a roster be overhauled in two seasons before restarting all over again" is the continuity that is keeping us from winning.

If you want to stop losing, get behind a coaching staff and give them enough time to actually get some talent on the field. Just look at this roster, my friend. They're not fucking Cleveland Browns. We know it in our hearts that they are not the men who are going to lead this team to the promise land. If we change coaches or not, it's going to take years to rid the roster of this filth and replace them with quality talent that is capable of winning.

Until we do that, we're going to be exactly what we currently are - a team in the middle of rebuilding, with a roster comprised of 3/4 different coaches vision of talent based on 3/4 different schemes. We have few Pro-Bowl players, we have few players who could start for most playoff teams. We are in the infancy stages of rebuilding but screaming for results or the coaches will be fired for more coaches to start their own rebuild.

That's not continuity, and it's why we're losing.

Its not gonna Happen With idiot's like Pettine and farmer...running the asylum,BDU.. Theye both incredibly inept. We have been replacing the filth for years.. Wheres the change?
    Last edited by nickers; 11-06-2015 at 11:11 AM.

OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OldDawgCliff View Post
    Wait what? Bring Dickless Jauron's weak, passive, ineffective cuckhold defense back to the Browns? The fuck, that's the problem with our Defense as it is. They're soft.

Get rid of this idiot GM who instead of building is trying to trade our best players and this shitty head coach. Trading Probowlers, sitting your best Offensive weapon and never going after impact passcatchers isn't building, it's wasting and stupidity. It is also NOT the kind of continuity we need. Unless we want more 2-7 starts to seasons while Radio up in the Office keeps trying to trade everyone away for draft picks he'll fucking blow on hot garbage.

Post Thanks / Like

Its not gonna Happen With idiot's like Pettine and farmer...running the asylum,BDU.. Theye both incredibly inept. We have been replacing the filth for years.. Wheres the change?
    We've been trying to replace the filth, we've just not done it. Personally, I'd love to see Farmer gone. I want to bring in Alonzo Highsmith from Green Bay - Former running back who liked to punch people, former professional boxer with an impressive record, current badass who is getting a lot of credit for being influential in the Packers wonderful drafting.

If you look at him and watch him talk, he's just a more impressive Ray Farmer. He looks like he'd take Ray Farmer's lunch money and then educate the fool on how to draft.

But the coaches? The Browns make you head coach right now, how do you feel about this roster? I know my feelings would be "How the fuck do I win with this load of shit?" That's why I'm not giving up on Pettine. I'd like to see it through for a change while we try and fix this shit that nobody could win with. At least then there will be some continuity.

Also, who wants this job? Nobody. We're not attracting top flight coaches, and the list of current head coach prospects isn't very flattering.
    Last edited by brownsdownunder; 11-06-2015 at 11:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

1) Haslam must sell the team.. He's too goddamn inept to own one!

2) Hire a HC from the Offensive side of the ball. Big Name OR no NAME.. i DONT CARE.

3) Hire a DC that understand you win with pressure..Not passive , soft D.. You kill the guy with the ball.. cut the read and react crap.

4) Release Johnny Manziel and get this distraction as far away from the team , fast as possible.
    Agree on points 1 through 3, but not on 4.

Post Thanks / Like

In my opiinion what needs to happen is:

1. Fire Pettine and elevate DeFilippo.

3. Develop Johnny Manziel into the upper level QB that he is capable of being.

4. Add the necessary offensive pieces around Manziel and make this team into a winner.
    Agree with most of it, but not sure DeFlip is ready for the big job yet; although he may be.

Post Thanks / Like

1-3 is good to go

disagree with 4 for right now

This franchise will never win with Haslam

Post Thanks / Like

Blow up the stadium, disband the team, and move the franchise to LA seems like the best plan. Please end this shit. PLEASE

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Browns next QB View Post
    1-3 is good to go

disagree with 4 for right now

This franchise will never win with Haslam
    Yeah, people often don't quite get it -- it's all about the owner hiring the right GM. After that it falls into place good or bad.

Post Thanks / Like

We've been trying to replace the filth, we've just not done it. Personally, I'd love to see Farmer gone. I want to bring in Alonzo Highsmith from Green Bay - Former running back who liked to punch people, former professional boxer with an impressive record, current badass who is getting a lot of credit for being influential in the Packers wonderful drafting.

If you look at him and watch him talk, he's just a more impressive Ray Farmer. He looks like he'd take Ray Farmer's lunch money and then educate the fool on how to draft.

But the coaches? The Browns make you head coach right now, how do you feel about this roster? I know my feelings would be "How the fuck do I win with this load of shit?" That's why I'm not giving up on Pettine. I'd like to see it through for a change while we try and fix this shit that nobody could win with. At least then there will be some continuity.

Also, who wants this job? Nobody. We're not attracting top flight coaches, and the list of current head coach prospects isn't very flattering.

Pettine is not savvy enough or creative enough to be a HC.. you either have it.. or you dont..He does not have it.. What?,, you think he's gonna suddenly learn to be one magically?...Aint gonna happen BDU.. I had a bad vibe when we hired this idiot.. And My feelings were spot on.. As far as KoK's comment on Dick Jauron.. He did better with his defense than Pettine has done with his.
    Last edited by nickers; 11-06-2015 at 11:40 AM.

OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Wait what? Bring Dickless Jauron's weak, passive, ineffective cuckhold defense back to the Browns? The fuck, that's the problem with our Defense as it is. They're soft.

Get rid of this idiot GM who instead of building is trying to trade our best players and this shitty head coach. Trading Probowlers, sitting your best Offensive weapon and never going after impact passcatchers isn't building, it's wasting and stupidity. It is also NOT the kind of continuity we need. Unless we want more 2-7 starts to seasons while Radio up in the Office keeps trying to trade everyone away for draft picks he'll fucking blow on hot garbage.
    You might be a little more forceful there, KoK, and tell us how you really feel.

By the way, great to hear from you.
    "A pessimist is one who says: 'Things can't get worse.' And an optimist is one who says, 'Yes they can.'" Alan Dershowitz

Post Thanks / Like

You might be a little more forceful there, KoK, and tell us how you really feel.

By the way, great to hear from you.
    That KingofKings post wasn't mine, Cliff. A lot of people using the word "idiot" today to describe Farmer and Pettine. I just started the trends months ago! It just took a while for others to catch up with my feelings about Farmer and Pettine that they need to go. And Haslam can join them!
    Last edited by AttackOffense; 11-06-2015 at 11:38 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Pettine is not savvy enough or creative enough to be a HC.. you either have it.. or you dont..He does not have it.. What?,, you think he's gonna suddenly learn to be one magically?...Aint gonna happen BDU.. I had a bad vibe when we hired this idiot.. A My feelings were spot on.. As far as KoK's comment on Dick Jauron.. He did better with his defense than Pettine has done with his.
    I'm all ears (And eyes) if you've got anything to show how Pettine is holding this wonderful roster back.

Post Thanks / Like

well look who crawled out

Lets get everyone back in here... Mario, riffer.. Flugel Alo crow..

Lets get this party started

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

Pettine is not savvy enough or creative enough to be a HC.. you either have it.. or you dont..He does not have it.. What?,, you think he's gonna suddenly learn to be one magically?...Aint gonna happen BDU.. I had a bad vibe when we hired this idiot.. And My feelings were spot on.. As far as KoK's comment on Dick Jauron.. He did better with his defense than Pettine has done with his.
    That's not saying shit though. Our Defenses since the return have overwhelmingly been absolute garbage. When was the last time we legitimately had a D running well and bad ass? I mean for real, not flashes or flukes causing deceptive rankings. It's been 20 years and it's bullshit. Enough pansy defenses and weak ass DC's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PlaygroundLegend View Post
    well look who crawled out

Lets get everyone back in here... Mario, riffer.. Flugel Alo crow..

Lets get this party started

You forgot Dan in FL and Hiwaygal as well.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm all ears (And eyes) if you've got anything to show how Pettine is holding this wonderful roster back.

Well its obvious on Defense..Open your eyes .. They play these stupid packages instead of just digging down and playing football.. he's held this roster back plenty.. Remember at the seasons start.. based on last year.. We predicted this would be a stallwart defense..Now granted.. losing Sheared was a huge blow.. But thats no excuse.. We have capable bodies.. Kruger is being played out of pos.. Who does that fall on again?.. thats right.. Mike "fucking" Pettine!

OFFENSE!!!!!