Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to the clowns....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Back to the clowns....

2-7. 2nd worst in the nfl smh. We did so good last year and our team isnt even bad we got alot of good defense and offense players. Bet we fire out headcoach after this season

Post Thanks / Like

We're going to fire him and bring in Ken Whisenhunt to develop Johnny.

Post Thanks / Like

I take a chance on that, hell cant be any worse than it is now

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kendall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2-7. 2nd worst in the nfl smh. We did so good last year and our team isnt even bad we got alot of good defense and offense players. Bet we fire out headcoach after this season
    Pettine is awful. When a team gets outscored 55-3 over a three game period in the second half, a good deal of that is on the coaching.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kendall View Post
    I take a chance on that, hell cant be any worse than it is now
    I lived in Arizona during Whisentard's reign and seen most Cards games.... It actually can get much worse. Imagine finishing every season with 4 or 5 starting QB's and 10 QB changes during perpetual 4-12 seasons.

Post Thanks / Like

There's a reason Crow and I instigated two separate propaganda campaigns against Wisenhunt. Although it did nothing, I like to think it sent the message to the powers that be who clearly come to places such as this for opinion...
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Enigmatic Evil View Post
    There's a reason Crow and I instigated two separate propaganda campaigns against Wisenhunt. Although it did nothing, I like to think it sent the message to the powers that be who clearly come to places such as this for opinion...
    I miss The Crow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    We're going to fire him and bring in Ken Whisenhunt to develop Johnny.
    Not good with Manziel. New York Post reports he's photographed with a beer in his hand this past weekend and hanging around with a couple of bimbos who sound like they have a combined IQ of 9. http://nypost.com/2015/11/09/johnny-...s-with-co-eds/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AttackOffense View Post
    Not good with Manziel. New York Post reports he's photographed with a beer in his hand this past weekend and hanging around with a couple of bimbos who sound like they have a combined IQ of 9. http://nypost.com/2015/11/09/johnny-...s-with-co-eds/
    Perfect! It will be Matt Leinart all over again. Maybe Peyton Manning can play the Kurt Warner role?

Post Thanks / Like

Perfect! It will be Matt Leinart all over again. Maybe Peyton Manning can play the Kurt Warner role?
    Texas A&M should also tell its female students to stop twittering, too. They don't make their college sound like it's populated by very intelligent people!

Post Thanks / Like

Texas A&M should also tell its female students to stop twittering, too. They don't make their college sound like it's populated by very intelligent people!
    Clearly they hate JF and were setting him up. I bet they are secretly Longhorns fans masquerading as A&M Fans to get him drinking so they could record it.

Post Thanks / Like

I miss The Crow
    I know he lurks but he's been far too jaded to talk football. Can't really blame him for that.
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. The Turbin thing is a head scratcher. The fumbles were painful but I liked the way he ran between the tackles in his brief appearance.

Farmer?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tangelo930 View Post
    I truly believe Stephen Sondhiem wrote the song, "Send in the Clowns," about the Browns organization.

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

I truly believe Stephen Sondhiem wrote the song, "Send in the Clowns," about the Browns organization.

This^^.. The funniest thing you ever posted.. fell out of My seat lol..
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    This^^.. The funniest thing you ever posted.. fell out of My seat lol..
    You don't read many of my posts, then. You've got to have a great sense of humor to be a Browns fan!

OconRecon is online now #ComeGetSome #TeamKieszler I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

2017 Draft class: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)
    OTA's: 5/23-25, 5/30-31, 6/1, 6/5-8, Veteran MiniCamp: 6/13-15

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greythan View Post
    Wow. The Turbin thing is a head scratcher. The fumbles were painful but I liked the way he ran between the tackles in his brief appearance.

Farmer?
    Tyrell Pryor was cut for Turbin, who couldn't even play until the 6th game. I would have liked to see Pryor get a shot at receiver.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm over the Pryor thing. If he was on someone's roster AND contributing on the field I'd be remiss about it. He isn't so neither am I.

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Atta boy Johnny.. Drink up, toke up.. you'll be out of football next year!
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tangelo930 View Post
    Hey, who did the Browns trade Joe Haden to?

Post Thanks / Like

Pettine is awful. When a team gets outscored 55-3 over a three game period in the second half, a good deal of that is on the coaching.
    that's because this team sucks at making adjustments. especially halftime adjustments which to some are highly overrated. make no mistake, adjustments are highly important. whether throughout the game or at halftime. anyone saying any different really isn't much of a student of the game. the good teams are constantly adjusting to the conditions of the game. especially when they realize the original game plan isn't working or the other team is doing something different because they made the adjustments.
    Cleveland Browns SuperBowl Era. I said it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycomelately View Post
    that's because this team sucks at making adjustments. especially halftime adjustments which to some are highly overrated. make no mistake, adjustments are highly important. whether throughout the game or at halftime. anyone saying any different really isn't much of a student of the game. the good teams are constantly adjusting to the conditions of the game. especially when they realize the original game plan isn't working or the other team is doing something different because they made the adjustments.
    That sums it up. GOOD coaches know how to make adjustments. Then there are clueless clowns like Pettine and O'Neil. ON offense, though, the QBs have two strikes against them because the receivers stink, the running backs stink and the offensive line can't run block!

Given all of that, I think the play of McCown and Manziel has been pretty remarkable! Just think what both could do with even an average group of players at the skill positions???!!!!