Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back to the clowns....

OconRecon is online now #ComeGetSome #TeamKieszlerweiler I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

I missed this by Donovan...

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0">
    2017 Draft class: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OconRecon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I missed this by Donovan...
    Never been impressed with Donovan. Although I became a fan due largely because of what the Cleveland fans did way back when, I must say that Haslam, the FO, coaches and players are not responsible for 17 years.

Never mind what I think of Haslam, the FO, the coaches and the players, they are not responsible for 17 years of futility--only their own.

If by starting Manziel the rest of the season the Browns organization have started the process of turning around, I am all in as a long time fan for the rest of my life. But, of course, at my age...
    "A pessimist is one who says: 'Things can't get worse.' And an optimist is one who says, 'Yes they can.'" Alan Dershowitz