Thread: Case Keenum is the new starter in St. Louis! Foles benched!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Case Keenum is the new starter in St. Louis! Foles benched!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...t-case-keenum/

This is important for a few reasons.

1. I'm a Case Keenum fan.. he is ballsy as hell.

2. Case Keenum is an Air Raid QB.. and he was quite the prolific one at that. So watching his progress could show us some of the potential challenges or advantages Manziel may also go through.

3. Browns were on the precipice of getting Bradford... who's hurt.. and had an eye on Foles who is garbage. So many ppl called for one of these 2 to replace Johnny last offseason.

4. By the way.. did I say Case Keenum is awesome?

The time has come! Our Dynasty lies ahead!

Post Thanks / Like

So glad we dodged the Foles bullet... I am surprised more people don't call Shep out for selling him :P

Edit: Hurt or not, Bradford is garbage too...
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!