Thread: Indians Sign Encarnacion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Indians Sign Encarnacion

It's all over twitter right now! The Tribe signed Encarnacion! This is a huge move. We likely have another deep playoff run and possibly World Series appearance in store for us in 2017! Go Tribe!!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope he can become a member of the Tribe. Chemistry was pretty huge this year, he's gonna have to really want to it. Oh yeah, he's got to pass his physical also.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Oh, HELL YES!

Post Thanks / Like

I just hope EE can bring The Tribe as much joy as he brought Jays fans the last 5+ years.
    BROWNS 2017: ANALYTICS, IT'S NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU TRY IN THE BEDROOM ANYMORE!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

This is so big. The whole lineup is affected with him in the 4 hole instead of Napoli. And we still could resign Napoli and put him in the 5 hole where he'll see a helluva lot more fastballs. Add Brantley returning and this whole lineup is way more effective.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16