Thread: 2017 All Things Tribe

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation 2017 All Things Tribe

I just saw that Kipnis has a sore shoulder and thought we need to update to 2017 Tribe talk.

Anyway, this could be huge. It's been reported his shoulder has been screwed up since almost the start of cactus league play.

SIT HIM AND DO THE SURGERY NECASSARY NOW!

Make sure he's ready for October baseball and forget opening day. We're better off in the long run. See Brantley.

Also the rookie Bradley Zimmer has earned a spot. Bar none. He's played better than Almonte and Byrd. This guy stays. He earned it!
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

Haven't seen much spring action, outside the Blue Jays getting rocked by Team Canada...

How's EE looking for you guys?
    BROWNS 2017: I'M JASON LA CANFORA'S INSIDER
    "I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"My Mother's day card always says "Mum, I love you less than I love Joe Thomas. You can't even block, for fuck sakes." - brownsdownunder

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

"Hue and the guys are gonna turn that Frankenstein into a Frankenfine!" - next2nothing on RGIII

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I've not heard anything about him. Everything is about Kipnis' shoulder and recently I heard that the starting rotation have all been doing well along with Zimmer.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

Post Thanks / Like

Also Urshela might play 3rd base and Jose Ramirez move to 2nd until "Dirtbag" can play 2nd.

Post Thanks / Like

This Kipnis thing is bad. First it was just rest for a couple of weeks and now he'll miss two weeks of the season to start.

If his shoulder is that bad do surgery now. Fix it right, now. Same for Carrasco. Fix it now.

On the plus side Bradley Zimmer and Yandy Diaz have looked good in spring along with Lindor of course.

OconRecon is online now #ComeGetSome #TeamKieszler I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

2-0 with a loaded looking line-up, and that's BEFORE Kip and BigLon return!!

--

Oh, and I'll just leave this good baseball fun here: https://twitter.com/NBA_CentraI/stat...63163645022208

(embedding hiccuping at the moment)
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Piscotty is the new Scott Sterling<br><br> <a href="https://t.co/cffqDKNnMY">pic.twitter.com/cffqDKNnMY</a></p>&mdash; NBA Central (@NBA_CentraI) <a href="https://twitter.com/NBA_CentraI/status/849463163645022208">April 5, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    2017 Draft class: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)
    OTA's: 5/23-25, 5/30-31, 6/1, 6/5-8, Veteran MiniCamp: 6/13-15
    Like hammertime liked this post.

OconRecon is online now #ComeGetSome #TeamKieszler I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Hole-eeee-shite!! What a night!! Cavs and Tribe!!!!!

There's only one thing left to do. Draft Trubisky.

2017 Draft class: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 Draft picks: Extra picks - a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), & a 6th (Steelers/Gilbert) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)
    OTA's: 5/23-25, 5/30-31, 6/1, 6/5-8, Veteran MiniCamp: 6/13-15

Post Thanks / Like

this will be fun like back in the 90's.

fingers crossed.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

And now that they lost yesterday we can talk about how their starting pitching has been...well horrible.

Post Thanks / Like

Commissioner Manfred wants Chief Wahoo gone. Sad. I always liked the logo and never thought of it as racist until I was told it was.

Chief Wahoo

Like Enigmatic Evil liked this post.