Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: God is real. Hue Jackson is gone. (according to e-mails from #Browns coaching staff)

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we have some dyslexic fans on here who keep thinking we are 25-1 and 9-0 right now which is why they keep defending keeping the worst FA in NFL history?
    LOL! TheBestPlayersPlay, Enigmatic Evil laughed at this post.

nickers is online now Muffin Utility Research Kitchen Hall of Famer
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VikingDawg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe we have some dyslexic fans on here who keep thinking we are 25-1 and 9-0 right now which is why they keep defending keeping the worst FA in NFL history?
    I seriously don't get the fascination some of the posters on this board , has for for this cockamamie FO.. They simply stink...if we were like 3-6 or 4-5.. I might be ok with letting them continue another season...

Disclaimor: I'm not here to make the sunshine pumpers happy.
    " There are no old running QB's in the NFL " ~ Sam Rutigliano. "
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

Its Offense baby!!!!!" "ITS
    OFFENSE!!!!!
    Like Brownsfan1956 liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    Me neither. Excellent post Nick
    If you don't watch the games yourself and only parrot what the talking heads say YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WRITE THAT I CARE TO READ BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ASSHAT. i mean that in the best way possible of course. At the behest of a much respected one here I have altered my sig. Will he notice? :-)
    Like nickers liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    I seriously don't get the fascination some of the posters on this board , has for for this cockamamie FO.. They simply stink...if we were like 3-6 or 4-5.. I might be ok with letting them continue another season...

4 wins from these asshats would be like winning the freakin' Super Bowl at this point.
    LOL! nickers, Enigmatic Evil, Stray Dawg laughed at this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Four wins? Shit... One will feel like a miracle, the way this season has gone.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

2017 Draft: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 EXTRA Draft picks: a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), a 5th (Chiefs/Cam) - 12 total
    2019 EXTRA picks: 7th rnd (w/ Coates)
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)
    Like PhilKosar liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

My only concern is who takes over as interim? Will 3G step up or Al Saunders?
    I am proud of you, Hitler, you're taking steps forward. - Brownsdownunder

Real patriotism isn't how you treat a flag. It's how you treat Americans.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OconRecon View Post
    /snip

Everything I've read up until this point is that he most likely has until next year, but I really think the tide is starting to turn. It's obvious that Hue is in over his head, since jump street. If he had hired an O.C., who knows maybe he could have survived, but I think he's gone soon. My only displeasure with that, is that he should have been gone sooner.

EDIT: Twitter images were not appearing.
    Just because it's an answer, doesn't make it the right one.
    Like Stray Dawg liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PhilKosar View Post
    Does it matter at this point? If they fire Hue, and the new guy wins 1 game, according to PFF the win percentage will be 5x better than Hue's 1 win in 2 seasons.
    God Bless America

Worst to First Baby

"Do you have to be a prick every day of your life"

"there's no lessen to learn the 2nd time a calf kicks you in the balz"

Post Thanks / Like

It's kind of deflating at this point. I have no confidence that the team will hire a good coach and we'll be back here again in 2 years. Hue was the closest thing to a good hire this team has had in a long time and he's turned out to be a bigger bust than our draft picks.
    Like hammertime liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

If Haslam is making the decisions I have zero faith that anything but luck can help this team.
    just beat it

Post Thanks / Like

Bengals beat writer on CBD - still, like last year, gushing about Hue.

If Hue can complete the 2nd half hope, as outlined by some, whereby he wins 1 in the third quarter of games, and 3 of the last 4, how would we all feel?

I can’t honestly say. Haven’t tasted wins in so long - it’s hard to predict my reaction.
    2017 Draft: Garrett, Peppers, Njoku, Kizer, Ogunjobi, Collins (via trade of 103), Wilson, Johnson, Brantley, Gonzalez, Dayes
    2018 EXTRA Draft picks: a 1st (Texans), two in 2nd (Eagles & Texans), a 4th (Panthers/A.Lee), a 5th (Chiefs/Cam) - 12 total
    Philly trade result: C. Coleman, Peppers, Kizer, Kessler, R. Louis, S. Coleman, Drango, Kindred, Payton, 2018 1st rndr (Texans) & 2018 2nd rndr (Eagles)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stray Dawg View Post
    Does it matter at this point? If they fire Hue, and the new guy wins 1 game, according to PFF the win percentage will be 5x better than Hue's 1 win in 2 seasons.
    I'd say yes... as I would like to see at some of the young kids to continue develop as much as possible.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I would think Saunders could bring a calming presence...

- - - Updated - - -

They might change theyre minds after the Bucks whoop theyre asses
    I pray someone takes a stack of SPARQ stats, and shoves them up smug Sashi Browns tight asshole" ~TBPP

OFFENSE!!!!!
    Like PhilKosar liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

I seriously hope Damon Kecman is right and that Hue is gone before Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to me, if Kirby Wilson or Al Saunders are calling plays in Chicago!

But, really, the evidence keeps piling up: Duke and Chief get a combined 8 touches last week?

I'm just out of patience with even trying to come up with reasons why Hue can't get the ball to either of those two guys. Are we to believe that Kizer literally can't complete a screen pass? Because, if so, that by itself is a pretty damning indictment of Hue's coaching.

It all comes back to: this team has no offensive identity. None. Zero. No one knows what they're supposed to be doing to succeed and that's directly on the coach. By Week 11, we all should have some clue what to expect from the offense. And yet, I couldn't tell you what they are good at or who is supposed to execute what they are good at.

Sorry to repeat myself but let's look at the Bears since Mitch went in and especially since Zach Miller got hurt. They have no WRs so where does the offense go for production? Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen (again, finally, after disappearing for 5 weeks) and now rookie Adam Shaheen is the top PFF TE of the week.

Wait, what? A rookie TE can be made the focal point of an offense with a rookie QB!?!? GET OUT! (Elaine push).

Hue is bad. Kizer is worse.

Let's end the #Huesing.
    Like internalprime8 liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by damajuki View Post
    I seriously hope Damon Kecman is right and that Hue is gone before Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas to me, if Kirby Wilson or Al Saunders are calling plays in Chicago!

But, really, the evidence keeps piling up: Duke and Chief get a combined 8 touches last week?

I'm just out of patience with even trying to come up with reasons why Hue can't get the ball to either of those two guys. Are we to believe that Kizer literally can't complete a screen pass? Because, if so, that by itself is a pretty damning indictment of Hue's coaching.

It all comes back to: this team has no offensive identity. None. Zero. No one knows what they're supposed to be doing to succeed and that's directly on the coach. By Week 11, we all should have some clue what to expect from the offense. And yet, I couldn't tell you what they are good at or who is supposed to execute what they are good at.

Sorry to repeat myself but let's look at the Bears since Mitch went in and especially since Zach Miller got hurt. They have no WRs so where does the offense go for production? Jordan Howard, Tarik Cohen (again, finally, after disappearing for 5 weeks) and now rookie Adam Shaheen is the top PFF TE of the week.

Wait, what? A rookie TE can be made the focal point of an offense with a rookie QB!?!? GET OUT! (Elaine push).

Hue is bad. Kizer is worse.

Let's end the #Huesing.
    If Kizer can't complete a screen pass then he will be nothing more than Anderception 2.0

OFFENSE!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by damajuki View Post
    the evidence keeps piling up: Duke and Chief get a combined 8 touches last week?
    What? We need more evidence besides the eye-test brotha.

Wait, here's some...

I think more Duke Johnson may be one of those rare things on this board we all agree on.
    Like The Italian DawgPound liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

More Duke is great, too bad no one told that to Hueless Jackson. Feeding the ball to Duke we could easily have been 4-6 right now.