When #1 & #3 go down...and #2 was down by 10 in the 4th quarter...we know November college football is in full swing!

#1 Georgia got absolutely destroyed by #10 Auburn, 40-17...and 7 of UGA's points were in garbage time. As I said would happen when I called this game in early October - Auburn's front 7 shut down the UGA rushing attack; and true Freshman QB Jake Fromm couldn't beat the Tigers through the air. The good news for UGA is that they already have the SEC East wrapped up -- win out and win the SEC Championship game...and they are back into the Playoff. The bad news for UGA is they will get the winner of Alabama vs Auburn in the SEC Championship.

#2 Alabama was down in the 4th quarter 24-14 to #16 Mississippi State - their first 4th quarter deficit since losing to Clemson in the 2016 National Championship. However, Hurts and Ridley saved Alabama's undefeated season and Bama beat MSU 31-24

#3 Notre Dame was absolutely destroyed by #7 Miami 41-8. Miami forced 4 turnovers and shut down Notre Dame's run game. Much like UGA...shut down their run, and Notre Dame can't throw the football.

#4 Clemson beats FSU 31-14. Clemson started the game with 4 defensive starters out with injuries...and lost 2 more in the 1st half -- and therefore played most of the game without 6 starters on defense.

#5 Oklahoma put a whooping on #6 TCU, 38-20. Baker Mayfield was brilliant and the Oklahoma D played above their heads.

How I would rank the CFP:

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Oklahoma
4. Miami

Next in:
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn

How I think the Committee will rank the Top 6:

1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma
3. Miami
4. Clemson

Next in:
5. Wisconsin
6. Auburn

There is still a ton of football to be played and more shake-ups to come. Here's a look ahead at some game with CFP implications:

Week 12:

Wisconsin vs Michigan
- Michigan can knock Wisconsin out of the CFP picture with a win. Michigan can also possibly cause a 4-way tie in the Big 10 East with a win over Wiscy and 0SU.

Week 13:

Alabama @ Auburn
- winner plays UGA in the SEC Championship. Loser is out.

Oklahoma vs West Virginia
- West Virginia is capable of pulling the upset and putting a serious monkey wrench into Oklahoma's CFP chances.

Washington State @ Washington
- Could be for the chance to play in the Pac 12 Championship game. Either would need a lot of help to make the CFP with a win.

Ohio State @ Michigan
- Ohio State wins the Big 10 East with a win...but would need help to make the CFP. Michigan (with a win over Wiscy this weekend) could possibly force a 4-way tie in the division. I have no clue how that would be determined.