Thread: Topic of the Day

Post Thanks / Like

Default Topic of the Day

Thought of this idea to just put in whatever is going on instead of too many threads.

How about all these network/movie, and DC crowd doing Bad stuff to women ?

I'm Never going to be a woman........ but how is it they just let some of this to go on ?
    now mostly Years later running up these flags. it's one thing to let a guy go for some potty mouth or copping a feel, but beyond that it's up to the individual to stand up for themselves at that time. if you don't... how much did you care ? care for your own self respect.

I just smh this is not the 1940s or 50s whatever, these women have grown up in the be equal sexes age for goodness sake.

Personally I never wanted to even touch a woman that did not want it. never before a kiss. that was the key back in my day. lol
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

I'm amazed at 'some' of the recall these 'ladies' have 15 years after the fact....
    Sexual assault is a crime. It does happen, not arguing that.
    just beat it
    Like madmadworld liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

And the lack of recall of dudes rolling around in their underwear while some chick is talking to you.

What's his name from Minnesota handled it best by just admitting it happened, apologize and try to reconcile as best he can.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16

Post Thanks / Like

Louis CK? He owned it pretty well in his apology I though.

I think some of the response has been appalling. I call this "The Harvest" after South Park's episode about Brittney Spears. This is on a massive scale, some people I was a fan of have been ousted but to be honest I always thought society has been developing this kind of double standard thanks to feminism but also I love that this is happening and fuck hollywood. Couldn't be fucking a greater group of elitist pricks in the ass.

Yeah I'm rambling there lol but all I'm saying is it's hard to feel sorry for any of these people.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!
    Like madmadworld, jaydog liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Heather Graham I may not have been able to help myself there if she was standing in front of me, lol only playing

Agreed though Hollyweird is pretty sick. Engametic Evil is correct there

Post Thanks / Like

Default &

Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm
    Like hammertime liked this post.
    LOL! Enigmatic Evil laughed at this post.