Thread: Da Bears

Post Thanks / Like

Default Da Bears

Is it the best chance we have at winning a game this year? Get to to see what could have been with Trubisky anyway. Though Hue might have screwed him up as well
    Thanks Enigmatic Evil says thanks for this post.
    Like Enigmatic Evil liked this post.
    LOL! nickers laughed at this post.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's this week against pack without rodgers
    Like Enigmatic Evil, OconRecon liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

You're obviously more optimistic than me.

When you think things can't get much worse... Browns gonna Brown.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Brown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it the best chance we have at winning a game this year? Get to to see what could have been with Trubisky anyway. Though Hue might have screwed him up as well
    It's absolutely the best chance we have at winning a game this year and honestly the way Chicago has played they will find a way to win. However if any team lays an egg and gifts Hue his second win, it's Chicago. John Fox even admitted recently that they had no idea what they're doing with Trubisky.

We still need everything to come together on our end, minimize mistakes and you know, outscore our opponent.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I will say this...I think the Browns win this Sunday against the Pack.

I know...crazy. Here me out...

They don't have a dominant TE...which has been an achiles heal for the Browns D.
    They don't have a dominant pass catching RB...see above.
    They don't have a dominant RB period...and the Browns still have the lowest y/c at 3.3 for the year.
    They don't have a dominant pass rush (or rusher)
    Hundley...outside of the flukey Pitt game...has 2 TD and 8 INT in 6 games.
    They don't INT the ball much
    David Njoku is coming into his own (8 rec 121 yds 1 TD in last 2 games)
    Josh Gordon...nice first game, and more practice time should sync up better with Kizer
    Kizer, while not exactly lighting it up, has 3 TD adn only 4 INT in last 4 games...and averaging over 220 yards

All that...and now Hue has won his little power game with Sashi...he may actually coach a good game. (if so, it will really make me wonder if Hue wasn't shitting the bed on purpose)
    Crowell has averaged over 5 y/c in 3 of last 5 games...over 4 y/c in 4 of last 5.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah right.

Hue will ignore the effective running game we have at his disposal.
    Hue will throw the ball way more than needed when the game is tight and put pressure on the QB to make plays instead of using our best asset. The Oline.
    GB will run the ball and have some unknown TE step up for the game of his career.
    3G will play scared and have Peppers 20 yards off the ball.
    WR's will make epic drops in crucial situations...unless one of them gets a boo boo.(youknowwho)
    Our offense overall will only manage 14 to 17 points and the D will make plays, but give up 23 plus points.
    "The quarterback question lingers, but the Browns traded and traded and traded and traded and traded and acquired nine players and three high draft choices.

It's tough to argue those results." Pat McManamon 5-3-16
    LOL! DawgFan, Enigmatic Evil laughed at this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFan View Post

They don't have a dominant TE...which has been an achiles heal for the Browns D.
    They don't have a dominant RB period...and the Browns still have the lowest y/c at 3.3 for the year.
    Josh Gordon...nice first game, and more practice time should sync up better with Kizer
    Kizer, while not exactly lighting it up, has 3 TD adn only 4 INT in last 4 games...and averaging over 220 yards

All that...and now Hue has won his little power game with Sashi...he may actually coach a good game. (if so, it will really make me wonder if Hue wasn't shitting the bed on purpose)
    Crowell has averaged over 5 y/c in 3 of last 5 games...over 4 y/c in 4 of last 5.
    all true but don’t forget Hue just shit on his offense, that may be a factor.

Post Thanks / Like

True...but now every player on the field KNOWS they are auditioning for the new GM.
    Football is all about synergy. Replace a poor player with a great player and watch the surrounding players suddenly seem vastly improved. When you aren't covering for someone else, you can do YOUR JOB better.

Post Thanks / Like

True...but now every player on the field KNOWS they are auditioning for the new GM.
    Valid point.

Post Thanks / Like

Plus the fact that we cut Kenny Britt (which should've happened like 5-ish weeks ago at least) sends a message as well...

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!
    Like Stray Dawg, DawgFan liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

And let's not be coy, Hue knows he is too.

A win this week would be huge.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!
    Like DawgFan, Stray Dawg liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Those figures are slightly deceiving though. Still hard to ignore the defense giving up 25 points a game and near the top on points allowed. Only 3 other teams have given up more. Add to that the -19 or whatever it is in turnover ratio and there's nothing that points to this team winning against anyone. I do hope you're right though
    God Bless America

"They Love ta Hate Me"

"Do you have to be a prick every day of your life"

"there's no lessen to learn the 2nd time a calf kicks you in the balz"
    Like DawgFan liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Browns will have a chance in CHI, yes, but not a huge one. Mitch is developing rapport with their massive rookie TE Adam Shaheen and if they get Howard and Cohen going, look out.

Meanwhile, we have nobody who can keep up with Cohen so once they figure out we can't cover RBs, say good night, Sally.

The only real chance the Browns will have will depend entirely on Gordon and Kizer. And while the Bears CBs sometimes struggle, rookie Eddie Jackson has been playing very well.

So...yeah. You'll see me there cheering with this sign: GO POINTS!
    Like Enigmatic Evil, DawgFan liked this post.