Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 25 to 48 of 48

Thread: Introducing Kevin Mack League

  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jax, FL area
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flugel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If I subtract Cribbs' 306.50 points - I end up with 390.40 points. I don't understand where you think your 244 points betters that. I still had 4 guys that hadn't played yet when you made your statement above. In fairness, here's what the rest of my team did last night:

    Tom Brady 99.98 points
    Wes Welker 68.0 points
    Davone Bess 50.20 points
    Jerrod Mayo 5.0 points
    You are right Tom, I wrote that before Dolphins and Pats put up an offensive display unlike any we've seen in many, many years.

    You left out that you benefited greatly not only from Cribbs outlandish point total but also from Brady's career night, Wes Welker having a great night which included a 99 yard frickin pass for a TD and Davone Bess probably having the best game of his career. So yes, 2 career games for major points, add to that a record breaking long pass play and then just for good measure throw in the ridiculous stats of over 300 points for Cribbs who had an average day.

    Enjoy your win Tom, you deserve it from having a great draft but let's be honest here and call the return points for what it is - BS. If I ever play in another league with similiar points I'll do myself a favor and fill my roster with KR's and PR's and the rest be damned!

  2. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riffer X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here are the final score results without return men involved. These are what they were before I changed the scoring screwup, so after that was changed, now the scores will read slightly different. Okay, it automatically updates this week's scores when I make the changes, so below is what the math was prior to the change. The only person to lose after the update is Hiway (Whipped Cream).

    I Heart Freckles - Percy Harvin's 220.20 = 459.52 to Bernie The Kid's 246.92.
    Chainsaw Massoquoi - Josh Cribbs' 306.50 = 390.40 to Jax Pumpkin Heads 244.44
    Cribbs & Bloods - Antonio Brown' 225.40 = 336.72 to Waiting for Noodles 326.08
    Whipped Cream - Mike Goodson/Devin Hesters' 254.40 = 202.50 to EVIL Dawg Pound's 323.54

    Whipped Cream is the only team to gain a victory this week by using the return men. However, those two positions could have accounted for the amount of points necessary to overtake EVIL Dawg Pound, so we will never know. *Edit---Chane now reflects she lost.

    I have tweaked the scoring screwup from .5 pts per yard to 1 pt per 35 yards on kick and punt returns. It is still an advantage to use a return man as part of your offense, but obvioulsy not the joke it was.

    I also turned up the individual defensive scoring a little bit, it was much too low compared to the offensive scoring. Feel free to check out the scoring and settings again to verify, but we should be in good shape going forward.

    Hiway is going to help out each week with the game summaries, so EVIL Dawg Pound please don't be bitter over losing to her this week with the return men.

    Thanks for everyone's patience, this should be fun going forward.

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riffer X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    RAC 'n ROLLS 405.14 Final
    Floridabrownsbacker 256.16

    Chainsaw Massaquoi 390.47 Final
    Jax Pumpkin Heads 261.44

    Whipped Cream 234.71 Final
    EVIL Dawg Pound 327.54

    Cribbs and Bloods 329.10 Final
    Waiting for Noodles 319.89

    BernietheKid 256.92 Final
    I Heart Freckles 482.16

    Believeland Browns 267.76 Final
    JJ's Palookas 322.64

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiwaygal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a really good thing that I really don't understand all that scoring stuff! LOLOLOL

    I just use the numbers on the match-up screen and keep switching people 'til I get a high number. And then hope for the best!

    As for EE, I ran my mouth and got in over my head (as usual) - hopefully ARIAN FOSTER will be able to play this week!.

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riffer X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rank Team W-L-T Pct Div Pts For Pts Against Streak Waiver Moves
    Division 1

    1.
    I Heart Freckles 1-0-0 1.000 1-0-0 482.16 256.92 W-1 2 1
    2.
    RAC 'n ROLLS 1-0-0 1.000 1-0-0 405.14 256.16 W-1 4 2
    5.
    EVIL Dawg Pound 1-0-0 1.000 1-0-0 327.54 234.71 W-1 1 -
    10.
    BernietheKid 0-1-0 .000 0-1-0 256.92 482.16 L-1 9 7

    11.
    Floridabrownsbacker 0-1-0 .000 0-1-0 256.16 405.14 L-1 8 3
    12.
    Whipped Cream 0-1-0 .000 0-1-0 234.71 327.54 L-1 7 1


    Division 2

    3.
    Chainsaw Massaquoi 1-0-0 1.000 1-0-0 390.47 261.44 W-1 12 5

    4.
    Cribbs and Bloods 1-0-0 1.000 1-0-0 329.10 319.89 W-1 10 10
    6.
    JJ's Palookas 1-0-0 1.000 1-0-0 322.64 267.76 W-1 11 2
    7.
    Waiting for Noodles 0-1-0 .000 0-1-0 319.89 329.10 L-1 5 -
    8.
    Believeland Browns 0-1-0 .000 0-1-0 267.76 322.64 L-1 6 2
    9.
    Jax Pumpkin Heads 0-1-0 .000 0-1-0 261.44 390.47 L-1 3 3

  6. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiwaygal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And so it begins…

    It’s been a long, cold off-season. The sun shone, the beach beckoned but there were some sick people still hanging onto a faded dream of greatness in Fantasy Football.

    AND NOW IT’S HERE!!!

    We had some winners and some losers but it’s already shaping up to be an interesting season.

    Without further ado – the matchups:

    BernietheKid took on I Heart Freckles in an epic battle. Well, okay, maybe it wasn’t epic but BernietheKid brought everything he had! Kyle Orton, Andre Johnson, and Reggie Wayne led the teams scoring efforts but even those three couldn’t match the mad skillz of Chad Henne. With 87.04 points he led Freckles (and Drew Brees and LeSean McCoy) in a happy romp all over the poor Kid. Some cultures might call that child abuse…we call it shit for luck.

    FINAL SCORE: BernietheKid 256.92 I Heart Freckles 482.16

    The Believeland Browns gave JJ’s Palookas a bit of a nail biter (you can stop chewing your toenails now, JJ). It was a down and dirty fight to the finish. Believeland was heard chanting “There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home”…and he was right. Hakeem Nicks, Ray Rice, and the Baltimore Defense led the scoring for the Believers. As for those big Palookas, I think I saw them down at the local bar dancing a polka carrying Michael Vick, D’Qwell Jackson, and Mark Sanchez on their shoulders while JJ is playing “We are the Champions” on the accordion.

    FINAL SCORE: Believeland Browns 267.76 JJ’s Palookas 322.64

    Chainsaw Massaquoi lived up to his name as he kinda took the Chainsaw to poor Jax’s Pumpkins and their heads. Chainsaws links included Tom Brady, Wes Welker, and Jason Witten with some zippy scores! Jax got top notch scores from Philip Rivers, Joe Flacco and Brian Urlacher but it just wasn’t enough.

    Anyone for some pumpkin pie? I hear Mrs. Chainsaw makes a mean pumpkin pie!

    FINAL SCORE: Jax Pumpkin Heads 261.44 Chainsaw Massaquoi 390.47

    Waiting for Noodles didn’t have to wait long as the Cribbs and Bloods came to town hungry for Pho (look it up). Matt Forte, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Cedric Benson were the leading Cribbs and Bloods scorers. Waiting for Noodles can thank Jay Cutler, DeSean Jackson, and Michael Turner for adding some extra flour to their mix!

    FINAL SCORE: Cribbs and Bloods 329.10 Waiting for Noodles 319.89

    Whipped Cream was hoping for some just dessert this first week of the season…but EVIL Dawg Pound kept his cookies to himself. Deion Branch, Adrian Peterson, and the Chicago Defense were the leading Whippers. Mike Tolbert, Darren McFadden and Matt Hasselbeck kept a tight grip on their EVIL cookies. Most of the players on EVIL Dawg Pound were seen licking the field after the game…but they weren’t sharing their cookies.

    FINAL SCORE: Whipped Cream 234.71 EVIL Dawg Pound 327.54

    RAC ‘n ROLLS left Arby’s long enough to focus on matters at hand. Floridabrownsbacker demanded all his attention, or well, the part that wasn’t focused on the KFC bucket on the bench. Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, and Kenny Britt RAC’d and ROLL’d the most points for their ravenous leader. Kevin Kolb, Beanie Wells, and the San Diego Defense held that big old ROLL back as long as they could. But alas, when they want their Arby’s and Krispy Kreme’s ain’t no one gonna stop RAC ‘n ROLLS!

    FINAL SCORE: RAC ‘n ROLLS 405.14 Floridabrownsbacker 256.16

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    5,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I actually have to admit - I like this league. I may lose more than I win, but the roster we have and the tightness of the waiver wire is a lot different than I am used to. I really had to get used to all the QB's and TE's and the IDP, but it is pretty cool.

    Yeah I won this week (barely) but the format is growing on me.

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    *psssssssst what's an IDP???

  9. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    5,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So there I am during our draft, in the lobby of my hotel because the internet service is better down there, getting ready....the clock is winding down....and off we go.

    I am tearing this shit up. I had a very good draft. And then.....WTF? Who are these players? At one point I messaged "hey, aren't we drafting IDP's (Individual Defensive Players)" and the response was no just a D.

    I thought okay they changed this thing but cool I am down.

    But noooooo, my dumbass was in a MOCK DRAFT, not OUR draft.

  10. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegasdogg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So there I am during our draft, in the lobby of my hotel because the internet service is better down there, getting ready....the clock is winding down....and off we go.

    I am tearing this shit up. I had a very good draft. And then.....WTF? Who are these players? At one point I messaged "hey, aren't we drafting IDP's (Individual Defensive Players)" and the response was no just a D.

    I thought okay they changed this thing but cool I am down.

    But noooooo, my dumbass was in a MOCK DRAFT, not OUR draft.
    OMG!!!!

  11. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    5,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiwaygal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    *psssssssst what's an IDP???
    Individual Defensive Player

    Most leagues don't have an IDP, or a FLEX. A FLEX means you can play a RB, WR or TE at that spot.

    Our league is somewhat different in that you can play a QB/RB/WR as a flex, and since we start 2 QB's anyway, you could play 3 QB's.

  12. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    LOL Veg, that is fawking hilarious. I was wondering what the hell you were talking about after the draft.

    Now that this scoring glitch is fixed, I think this could be a very fun league. Injuries and byes are going to be a bitch.

  13. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jax, FL area
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riffer X View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now that this scoring glitch is fixed, I think this could be a very fun league. Injuries and byes are going to be a bitch.
    I think so too but a little bit of forward thinking on my part would have gone a long way. I wish I could have a "do over" for the draft knowing what I know now about this league and checked the FA players a lot sooner than I did. Injuries are already a bitch! But this will be fun!

  14. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Dawg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are right Tom, I wrote that before Dolphins and Pats put up an offensive display unlike any we've seen in many, many years.

    You left out that you benefited greatly not only from Cribbs outlandish point total but also from Brady's career night, Wes Welker having a great night which included a 99 yard frickin pass for a TD and Davone Bess probably having the best game of his career. So yes, 2 career games for major points, add to that a record breaking long pass play and then just for good measure throw in the ridiculous stats of over 300 points for Cribbs who had an average day.

    Enjoy your win Tom, you deserve it from having a great draft but let's be honest here and call the return points for what it is - BS. If I ever play in another league with similiar points I'll do myself a favor and fill my roster with KR's and PR's and the rest be damned!
    Jax, first and foremost your competitive value you bring to the league made last year alot of fun. Glad you're here. That said, you're still losing perspective in this conversation. My original comment was Riff posted what he posted about READING the league scoring settings he customized so we could all have fun with it planning our drafts.

    After the 1st week of games before 4 of my guys played on Monday, you complained loudest that the ONLY reason you lost was return yards (go read it again). Those were all subtracted; and if I even subtract Brady's points from what you feel were a surprise good performance - I still have you by quite a few points right? FWIW, Brady threw 50 TD passes in 2007 and 36 TD passes in 2010.

    I set up my draft in accordance with HOW you score points in this league. Staying with me here, we play in a 2 point per reception league so I drafted RBs Hillis with 61 rec in 2010 & Arian Foster with 66 rec in 2010 plus WRs Bess with 79 rec in 2010, Welker had 86 rec in 2010 (and 115 rec just a couple years ago). Meanwhile, Jason Witten led all TEs with 94 rec in 2010. If Arian Foster was healthy and played, I think I could have scored alot more points than I did - don't you?

  15. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jax, FL area
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flugel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jax, first and foremost your competitive value you bring to the league made last year alot of fun. Glad you're here. That said, you're still losing perspective in this conversation. My original comment was Riff posted what he posted about READING the league scoring settings he customized so we could all have fun with it planning our drafts.

    After the 1st week of games before 4 of my guys played on Monday, you complained loudest that the ONLY reason you lost was return yards (go read it again). Those were all subtracted; and if I even subtract Brady's points from what you feel were a surprise good performance - I still have you by quite a few points right? FWIW, Brady threw 50 TD passes in 2007 and 36 TD passes in 2010.

    I set up my draft in accordance with HOW you score points in this league. Staying with me here, we play in a 2 point per reception league so I drafted RBs Hillis with 61 rec in 2010 & Arian Foster with 66 rec in 2010 plus WRs Bess with 79 rec in 2010, Welker had 86 rec in 2010 (and 115 rec just a couple years ago). Meanwhile, Jason Witten led all TEs with 94 rec in 2010. If Arian Foster was healthy and played, I think I could have scored alot more points than I did - don't you?
    ??? Um, not sure where this is going...If I did imply the only reason I lost was due to KR/PR points then I am sorry.

    I already said Flugel had a GREAT draft and I did not....Are you trying to rub it in? Don't you agree Brady, Bess, Walker set records on Monday Night? Good for you, you did your homework and it payed off, congrats.

  16. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Dawg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ??? Um, not sure where this is going...If I did imply the only reason I lost was due to KR/PR points then I am sorry..
    This statement below from you caught me off guard at first:

    "That's easy for you to say Tom, you had Cribbs who by all standards had an ok to average day but got you 306 points in our match up while I had Brian Urlacher who by all standards had a GREAT day but earned 22 points even though he returned a fumbe for a TD, had an INT, and had I don't know how many tackles....This clearly is the difference between a win and a loss that affects the standings."

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Dawg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I already said Flugel had a GREAT draft and I did not....Are you trying to rub it in? Don't you agree Brady, Bess, Walker set records on Monday Night? Good for you, you did your homework and it payed off, congrats.
    Come on! You've seen me play fantasy football all of last year - did you ever once see me rub a win in anyone's face? I wasn't doing that here either. For some reason, you weren't accepting the results of week one without an explanation of who scored and how they scored at my end.

    Let me ask you a question. Do you think I'm full of shit in saying I want everyone to enjoy our fantasy football leagues? I put together 2 leagues last year because I wanted a bunch of us to have some fun together. This year I wanted it all to continue. When Riff told me he'd run 1 of the leagues this year knowing I got some things on my plate, he did me a GIGANTIC favor. He didn't just take it on. He actually put alot of creativity behind customizing a league. Then, he made it a point to tell everyone to read the scoring settings before they prepared for the draft. I see this as him wanting everyone to enjoy the league as much as possible. Therefore, I thought I'd have his back in telling him not to feel too bad about one correctable glitch that nobody seemed too upset about.

    There's still a whole season ahead of us so what do you say we put week one behind us?
    Last edited by Flugel; 09-14-2011 at 09:24 PM.

  17. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jax, FL area
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Tom, I already aplologized to you, I told you you had a better draft and team than me, what else do you want? Let it go man.

    Riffer, I'm sorry about the fuss I made and good on you for correcting everything, great job so far.

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kslHr7_9Zac]The Eagles - Get over it - YouTube[/ame]

  18. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    ...um....hello??

    I think you BOTH are missing the point here!

    You have not commented AT ALL about the absolutely FANTABULOUS recap I wrote!


  19. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax Dawg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tom, I already aplologized to you, I told you you had a better draft and team than me, what else do you want? Let it go man.
    OMG! Did I not just end my last reply with this statement: "There's still a whole season ahead of us so what do you say we put week one behind us?"

    This was your so-called apology right before accusing me of rubbing it in: "If I did imply the only reason I lost was due to KR/PR points then I am sorry." "IF" REALLY? Sums up the entire direction of this conversation.
    Last edited by Flugel; 09-14-2011 at 11:16 PM.

  20. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,315
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiwaygal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And so it begins…

    It’s been a long, cold off-season. The sun shone, the beach beckoned but there were some sick people still hanging onto a faded dream of greatness in Fantasy Football.

    AND NOW IT’S HERE!!!

    We had some winners and some losers but it’s already shaping up to be an interesting season.

    Without further ado – the matchups:

    BernietheKid took on I Heart Freckles in an epic battle. Well, okay, maybe it wasn’t epic but BernietheKid brought everything he had! Kyle Orton, Andre Johnson, and Reggie Wayne led the teams scoring efforts but even those three couldn’t match the mad skillz of Chad Henne. With 87.04 points he led Freckles (and Drew Brees and LeSean McCoy) in a happy romp all over the poor Kid. Some cultures might call that child abuse…we call it shit for luck.

    FINAL SCORE: BernietheKid 256.92 I Heart Freckles 482.16

    The Believeland Browns gave JJ’s Palookas a bit of a nail biter (you can stop chewing your toenails now, JJ). It was a down and dirty fight to the finish. Believeland was heard chanting “There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home”…and he was right. Hakeem Nicks, Ray Rice, and the Baltimore Defense led the scoring for the Believers. As for those big Palookas, I think I saw them down at the local bar dancing a polka carrying Michael Vick, D’Qwell Jackson, and Mark Sanchez on their shoulders while JJ is playing “We are the Champions” on the accordion.

    FINAL SCORE: Believeland Browns 267.76 JJ’s Palookas 322.64

    Chainsaw Massaquoi lived up to his name as he kinda took the Chainsaw to poor Jax’s Pumpkins and their heads. Chainsaws links included Tom Brady, Wes Welker, and Jason Witten with some zippy scores! Jax got top notch scores from Philip Rivers, Joe Flacco and Brian Urlacher but it just wasn’t enough.

    Anyone for some pumpkin pie? I hear Mrs. Chainsaw makes a mean pumpkin pie!

    FINAL SCORE: Jax Pumpkin Heads 261.44 Chainsaw Massaquoi 390.47

    Waiting for Noodles didn’t have to wait long as the Cribbs and Bloods came to town hungry for Pho (look it up). Matt Forte, Ryan Fitzpatrick, and Cedric Benson were the leading Cribbs and Bloods scorers. Waiting for Noodles can thank Jay Cutler, DeSean Jackson, and Michael Turner for adding some extra flour to their mix!

    FINAL SCORE: Cribbs and Bloods 329.10 Waiting for Noodles 319.89

    Whipped Cream was hoping for some just dessert this first week of the season…but EVIL Dawg Pound kept his cookies to himself. Deion Branch, Adrian Peterson, and the Chicago Defense were the leading Whippers. Mike Tolbert, Darren McFadden and Matt Hasselbeck kept a tight grip on their EVIL cookies. Most of the players on EVIL Dawg Pound were seen licking the field after the game…but they weren’t sharing their cookies.

    FINAL SCORE: Whipped Cream 234.71 EVIL Dawg Pound 327.54

    RAC ‘n ROLLS left Arby’s long enough to focus on matters at hand. Floridabrownsbacker demanded all his attention, or well, the part that wasn’t focused on the KFC bucket on the bench. Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, and Kenny Britt RAC’d and ROLL’d the most points for their ravenous leader. Kevin Kolb, Beanie Wells, and the San Diego Defense held that big old ROLL back as long as they could. But alas, when they want their Arby’s and Krispy Kreme’s ain’t no one gonna stop RAC ‘n ROLLS!

    FINAL SCORE: RAC ‘n ROLLS 405.14 Floridabrownsbacker 256.16

    God bless ya Hiway! Great job by you. Really enjoyed the sense of humor throughout. In fact, I needed it!
    Last edited by Flugel; 09-14-2011 at 11:25 PM.

  21. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jax, FL area
    Posts
    1,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiwaygal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...um....hello??

    I think you BOTH are missing the point here!

    You have not commented AT ALL about the absolutely FANTABULOUS recap I wrote!

    You're right Hiway, great recap of all the games - they had me laughing. It was sorely needed after the butt kicking I got last week.

    About the drama part -

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em328ua_Lo8&ob=av2e]Mary J. Blige - No More Drama - YouTube[/ame]

  22. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    5,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Great job Hiway!!!

  23. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    For the record, while I may dabble in the accordion, while dancing I strictly play the pan-flute

    -jj

  24. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,508
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    TMI JJ, TMI...







Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •