Thread: Modell is Dead

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Crow!! You stinker!!!!

RIP Mrs. Modell - you're husband is a douche but you had to live with him all those years.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Crow!

What's funny is when NFL Network announced it yesterday I honestly thought they said Art at first and was like "whoa the NFL is cleansing itself" then they started talking about his wife and I was like "whoa, that poor woman married that asshole and stayed married? May she find eternal peace in the afterlife."

Post Thanks / Like

Am I going to go to hell because I was disappointed that it was not Art?

Post Thanks / Like

I think we all are, Neo... I think we all are.
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Read all the hate in a few threads/posts here and would understand it from less intelligent group but being here a few months now kinds disapointed in some of you.
    while not know him personally i did know people who did from catering for WWWE and others . Art really did love the area and the fans and never wanted to leave those are facts.

If you want to hate someone or thing hate on the Voters and the Politicians who did little to nothing to get the $150 million 1984 dome project done.
    why were the Politicians soft on the issue most of them were not vested. meaning they had not been involved at the start up when they could have got their whatever share/sharing back scratching etc.

In the following decade none of the Politicians called up Art to be involved in the $500 million Gateway Project. when the Browns left how fast did a mass of Politicians come together to build a $290 + million dollar Stadium ?
    Art did as much as he could in the community for as long as he could with No help that is the history.
    Always remember sports are like women:
    High School all the girls play,
    NCAA only good looking girls play,
    Pro's only the Super Models play !

the most important reading you might ever do.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201607010.../genescott.htm

Post Thanks / Like

Emotion trumps logic most times madworld...
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!