Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barking Hard Pro-Football Pick 'Em - 2012 Edition

Post Thanks / Like

I know! F'n Thursday night games! Ah well I'll make my picks! WATCH OUT
    BROWNS 2017: FUCK IT, DUDE... LET'S GO BOWLING

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I remembered to make my picks this morning... BRING IT!

"I just do not get worked up over games anymore. I realized some time ago there is no point in getting worked up over them. I have no control over the outcome, it has no impact on me personally, and I have little to no actual facts to work from on properly analyzing the results." - Masters

"Don't try to make me feel dumb for my opinion. You can kiss my ass." - MalcolmBrown

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Ouch... It's not looking like this week is my week.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

horrible week here also.

2012 Barking Hard Pick'em Champion!

Post Thanks / Like

I remembered to make my picks on time this week, so you better watch your back Dom!

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry it's late, guys...

who the hell is Francis????

Whoever it is, they were the leader this week with 9 correct picks. dangerdom is still in the #1 spot with 26 correct picks over three weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Last week sucked. The key to this is just stay with it. I went from 10th to 1st over the last 9 weeks, but ended up 2nd.

Post Thanks / Like

the one week I don't put blind faith into the browns to win they beat the spread.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm francis! I finally remembered my pass word to log back in.

Good to see me bounce back a little last week after a terrible start. If Giants can pull this off I'll atleast tie for most points this week if cowboys win.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! I remember you!

Well done!

Post Thanks / Like

I finally get on track this week and it seems so has everyone else.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

Come on guys! How can I take the lead when you're all doing as well as me! Come on!

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

now i've got reason for concern. atrocious week for me and you've all played catch up well.

Post Thanks / Like

ugh i'm at work and unable to enter my pick (yahoo account is linked to fb which is blocked) for the first game this week. 0/1 start...

Post Thanks / Like

i missed the thursday game the past 2 weeks :/

I can't stand it when a player whines to me or his teammates or his wife or the writers or anyone else.
    A whiner is almost always wrong. A winner never whines.
    - Paul Brown

Post Thanks / Like

turns out I did pick and lost.

neck and neck with enigmatic.

Post Thanks / Like

I got lucky with that Thursday game but I'm gambling with a lot of underdogs this week, hopefully it pays off. I almost forgot about the Thursday game AGAIN but I got my pick in just before the game started.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

In spite of a terrible week, I've wrestled into a tie for first. I told you I was gunning for you Dom! Still a couple games to play. IF I have time, I'll try to do a recap for the couple weeks we've missed but as I have university I don't want to commit to it. Either way, lets keep the race close (and the trash talk. That's fun too!)
    Last edited by Enigmatic Evil; 10-14-2012 at 08:58 PM.

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

I've had another terrible week.

Post Thanks / Like

WEEK SIX: Dom experienced his fall from grace while Vegas and myself have crept above him in the standings after last weeks games. Vegasdogg lead the way with 11 correct picks this week, Austin Dawg came second with 10 picks while Hiway and I tied for 3rd this week with 7 correct picks. It's still anyone's game with less than 10 points separating the most of us.

<table id="top-50" class="standings-table"><thead><tr><th scope="col" class="rank first">Rank</th> <th scope="col" class="team">Pick Set Name</th> <th scope="col" class="totalpoints ">Total Pts</th> <th scope="col" class="totalpoints last">W-L</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="my-team"> <td class="rank first">1</td> <td class="team">Enigmatic Dawg Pound</td> <td class="totalpoints ">46</td> <td class="totalpoints last">46-42</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">2</td> <td class="team">Vegasdogg</td> <td class="totalpoints ">45</td> <td class="totalpoints last">45-43</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">3</td> <td class="team">dangerdom</td> <td class="totalpoints ">45</td> <td class="totalpoints last">45-43</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">4</td> <td class="team">BrownOut</td> <td class="totalpoints ">41</td> <td class="totalpoints last">41-47</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">5</td> <td class="team">AustinDawg</td> <td class="totalpoints ">40</td> <td class="totalpoints last">40-32</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">6</td> <td class="team">nohome</td> <td class="totalpoints ">38</td> <td class="totalpoints last">38-50</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">7</td> <td class="team">BrownieBornAndRaised</td> <td class="totalpoints ">38</td> <td class="totalpoints last">38-50</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">8</td> <td class="team">Francis</td> <td class="totalpoints ">37</td> <td class="totalpoints last">37-51</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">9</td> <td class="team">OMG I have no clue III</td> <td class="totalpoints ">33</td> <td class="totalpoints last">33-55</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">10</td> <td class="team">Maturbin Isdurte</td> <td class="totalpoints ">29</td> <td class="totalpoints last">29-59</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">11</td> <td class="team">Mole</td> <td class="totalpoints ">7</td> <td class="totalpoints last">7-81</td></tr></tbody></table>

WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Post Thanks / Like

heavy.

Post Thanks / Like

A couple weeks ago I was 11 points back of the leader.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a little bounce back this week, moved up a couple spots and tied for the most right picks.

Post Thanks / Like

I managed to hold off dom to keep the lead for one more week. AustinDawg has crept into the top three. Hiway and Francis lead the way this week in individual points with 9 correct picks each, Austin was 3rd with 7 picks.

It's still close, 10 points separates the top 9 players.

Vegas, what happened?

<table id="top-50" class="standings-table"><thead><tr><th scope="col" class="rank first">Rank</th> <th scope="col" class="team">Pick Set Name</th> <th scope="col" class="totalpoints ">Total Pts</th> <th scope="col" class="totalpoints last">W-L</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="my-team"> <td class="rank first">1</td> <td class="team">Enigmatic Dawg Pound</td> <td class="totalpoints ">52</td> <td class="totalpoints last">52-49</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">2</td> <td class="team">dangerdom</td> <td class="totalpoints ">51</td> <td class="totalpoints last">51-50</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">3</td> <td class="team">AustinDawg</td> <td class="totalpoints ">47</td> <td class="totalpoints last">47-38</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">4</td> <td class="team">Francis</td> <td class="totalpoints ">46</td> <td class="totalpoints last">46-55</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">5</td> <td class="team">BrownOut</td> <td class="totalpoints ">46</td> <td class="totalpoints last">46-55</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">6</td> <td class="team">Vegasdogg</td> <td class="totalpoints ">46</td> <td class="totalpoints last">46-55</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">7</td> <td class="team">OMG I have no clue III</td> <td class="totalpoints ">42</td> <td class="totalpoints last">42-59</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">8</td> <td class="team">BrownieBornAndRaised</td> <td class="totalpoints ">42</td> <td class="totalpoints last">42-59</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">9</td> <td class="team">nohome</td> <td class="totalpoints ">42</td> <td class="totalpoints last">42-59</td> </tr> <tr class="odd"> <td class="rank first">10</td> <td class="team">Maturbin Isdurte</td> <td class="totalpoints ">29</td> <td class="totalpoints last">29-72</td> </tr> <tr class="even"> <td class="rank first">11</td> <td class="team">Mole</td> <td class="totalpoints ">7</td> <td class="totalpoints last">7-9</td></tr></tbody></table>

WOOF WOOF WOOF!