Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: King of Kings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Joe Haden is our third best corner, Kok. Not just one game or two games but over the course of the season. It's been a while since he was good. You're fucking a very old chicken trying to connect Haden to Clausen all this time later, man. But that's never stopped your anyone like you before, Bright Bart.

If we can get something out of Haden, I'd do it. And yeah, I'd draft a really good corner to go with BBC and Taylor, a guy with size. Damn straight, Sparky.

If we got one of the top pass rushers, one of the top corners, Garoppolo, and still had two 2nd round picks and the first pick in the third after trading Haden? I'm a happy man.
    1: Stop interjecting your liberal faggot political bullshit into the conversation.

2: Do I really need to go pull up the thread after thread after thread of you demanding the Browns draft Jimmy Fucknuts in the first only to bitch and whine in thread aftet thread after fucking thread the last six years that Haden is garbage and Haden is a piece of shit because we didn't draft some polesmoker from Westhlake Village? We can go that route if you want.

3: You're fucking crazy if you honestly believe the tash surrou ding Haden is better than him. Better go ask your morbidly obese never played a sport in his life $6 an hour cashier Sobo to spoonfeed you a better opinion of Haden and get at least half real.

So, "Browns Warrior" shall I bump up those posts that started your six year vendetta against Joe Haden now or later?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brownsfan1956 View Post
    Hey man no offense intended... I was trying to joke a bit. I dont know about the culture there nor did I know abo is a derogatory term... I just figured they were like some of my Rasta friends...living pretty basic natural laid back lives and smoke anything they can dry out and get in paper or a pipe. Didnt mean to offend you BDU. One thought...maybe some decaf?
    Stop offending the Dindus, man.

Post Thanks / Like

I would respond to that video talking about "muh dick" and obsessing over shooting things from it but thankfully I am not some immature, low IQ fucking retard dragging the forum to the lowest levels possible. That outa the way....

I will say however that it was a cool video and they definitely earned that win this weekend.
    Last edited by King of Kings; 12-26-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OconRecon View Post
    And there it is. You knew you'd see it in print sooner or later...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cleveland Browns: Mitch Trubisky Could Be Bernie Kosar 2.0 <a href="https://t.co/t2elaK9nM9">https://t.co/t2elaK9nM9</a> <a href="https://t.co/AFvmU2GV6E">pic.twitter.com/AFvmU2GV6E</a></p>— NFL Mocks Crew (@NFLMocks) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFLMocks/status/818505384436580352">January 9, 2017</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Marvelous. Made muh dick thunderously erect and shit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gambler View Post
    OK BDU, you are one of the most respected and logical poster on this board IMO. I'm going to give- in to selecting Miles Garrett at one. Even though I personally think DeShuan Watson is the answer to our QB problelm. Almost every expert thinks Garrett is a once in a life-time impact player. And most agree he is the best player in the draft. I will be happy with a combo of Garrett/ Watson, Kizer, or Trubisky. What's the chance of one of the three being there at 12?
    Yeah, all the constant "muh dick" obsessing and attacking everyone is totally logical and respectable. It's not immature and symptomatic of a low class ghetto culture at all. Go ahead and remove this one while you let the immature punkass attack me over and over like you guys always fucking do.

brownsdownunder is offline Fuck Cancer! R.I.P Sean Webb I am a Golden God!!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Yeah, all the constant "muh dick" obsessing and attacking everyone is totally logical and respectable. It's not immature and symptomatic of a low class ghetto culture at all. Go ahead and remove this one while you let the immature punkass attack me over and over like you guys always fucking do.
    My posts got moved to hell. This remains.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by next2nothing View Post
    I missed one.

Happy now?
    Yeah you fucks miss a whole lot of em till I say anything then all of a sudden start pulling posts. Unless of course mentally retarded fuckfaces repeatedly hurl insults and tie my name in with terrorist groups then you'll just lock the thread and let 'em stand. Yeah no favorites being played there AT ALL.

Post Thanks / Like

Go ahead and report that one to your buddy Dindu.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    Yeah you fucks miss a whole lot of em till I say anything then all of a sudden start pulling posts. Unless of course mentally retarded fuckfaces repeatedly hurl insults and tie my name in with terrorist groups then you'll just lock the thread and let 'em stand. Yeah no favorites being played there AT ALL.
    From someone who has his own exclusive resort in the Hell section of this board....Yep. Some animals are more equal. But if you hang in there it gets better. Just some advice from the resident grumpy old curmudgeon.
    Well here we are mired in an 0-11 season headed for 0-16 with a bullet and some are saying how much the team has improved... This is what Browns fans have become? Thats sad.Somewhere Otto Graham, Lou Groza, Marion Motley are sad...art modell as he burns in hell is laughing and many of us are just pissed off.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking QBs will be the primary fodder for any Browns board until we actually have one. In fact, the upside to being a Browns fan is the offseason is kind of a blast (!).

It can go south and get ugly but this is a very different group than the old days. I'd love to see us avoid all out attacks and words like "faggot." We don't need to go low. We're better than that now.
    Stop your whining, faggot.
    Dislike twizbuck disliked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it's not that hard: If you just wanna go after someone and call them names or whatever, do one of two things: First, get over it because it's weird and childish. Second, if you can't do the first one, PM that person so you feel good by getting it off your chest and he feels good because he'll probably never read anything from you anyway.

Win win. Otherwise it's campaigning, trying to rally people against one or more other people. Which inevitably goes really, REALLY poorly as well as being the aforementioned "weird and childish."

We just shouldn't need to have these conversations. Spirited and even barbed debate? Evs. Dark personal attacks? Nah. This ain't that place. Hasn't been for ages.

Now I agree with Gabe: Done discussing it. Flares up like once a year and has to be doused.
    Yes, because you totally didn't flare shit up going around referring to people as racists repeatedly until you could pull your victimhood card. Fuck off.... Pole smoking faggot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KJP View Post
    Mary Kay outside Garoppolo's house...
    Funny, you'd figure it was Shemp trying to suck off Jimmy Glandino's sausage.
    Like jaydog liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The_QCT View Post
    Is a noodle armed QB anything like a noodle brained poster? Asking for a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

That is what gets most coaches in trouble...and eventually fired.
    I don't know, maybe if you can pull Teddy Bustwatsons cock from your throat for 3 seconds and look in the mirror you can easily find out.

Post Thanks / Like

Josh needs to back away from social media.

I think a light-ish vape blend of Indica and Sativa would be a life changer for KoK. And stay on the damn meds already. I feel like I can pinpoint the moment he goes off.
    Seriously faggot, shut. the. fuck. up. Go suck another cock and whine about Whitey and Christians some more you racist fuck.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like some overweight loser with a shit breed of dog. Too much a loser to get a woman apparently. Like I said, par for the course around here these days.
    Like Stray Dawg, jaydog liked this post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nickers View Post
    Yes.. losers like:

Albert Einstein
    Carl Sagan
    Mozart
    Dali

All suspected abusers of alcohol and drugs... Who did great things.. Unlike the loser that is you.. trying to make yourself feel good on a sports forum. And acting like a 12 year old who couldnt have his snickers bar today...
    And what great things have you done, outside of run your dago bitch mouth on every Browns forum around and smoke dope like a typical loser? Oh, right, not a fucking thing. Hopefully your welfare check comes in soon so you can go buy your drugs soon and stop being such an internet bitch.