Pay Respect; It's Time | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Pay Respect; It's Time

Considering zealots is for those who are only here for one person, then no.

I jokingly use it toward you and Shep, but I know who you really root for in the end.

Go back to your Stoolers board, nobody want you here. You are part of the problem, I would ban your ass if it were up to me.

[

Twiz.. the reason being is.. The Browns fans are being converted to "Zealots"... but if thats the case.. then wouldnt the "Zealots" be the browns fans and the prior just be.. well out there..or my coined term..

HOYERS HEROES

Now there are some Browns fans- like manzielthetruth who wanted Manziel back in the draft. I generally reserve the term for the hoard of A&M fans that invaded the other board. Their only interest in the Browns is JFF. If he got traded, they'd move along in a New Your minute.

I jokingly use it toward you and Shep, but I know who you really root for in the end.

LOL, they're just Manziel Fan Boys- and that's OK.

Why can't Manziel fans be Browns fans also? You're telling me nobody has a favorite player on their favorite teams and if they do, they're not true fans?

I'll give you an example- other Board has about 15 guys who are primary long time Cowboy or A&M fans- their only interest in the Browns is bacause JFF happens to play for Cleveland. Would have zero interest in the Browns if Manziel played for another team.
I won't start an argument over what constitutes a "true" fan, but we've sure picked up a lot of guys riding the Johnny Love train.

I am browns fan. Flat out.

I love manziel. I prayed literally we would draft him. Now, i dont get it. We got best rookie qb.

I hope you're right. Like they say in Missouri- "Show Me", then I'll believe it.

Last edited:
LOL, they're just Manziel Fan Boys- and that's OK.

Sure it is. Just don't call yourself a Browns fan in the process.

I guess I don't get the whole celebrity worship thing too. Someone posted that they jsut HAD to find a video of Manziel at the Cavs game. I mean, why? I don't get it. I have my favorite players, but I don't care about them like my teams.

Like who? the only person i've seen that a case could be made for that is mtt but he refuted it a few posts back.

you're so childish with your little ignore list for anyone that shows support for manziel and disdain for hoyer.

we all know you will be clicking on the option that shows the posts anyway, curiosity will get the better of your little mind.

it's so lame.

Nah, we'll be able to separate the manzealots and fan-boys from the Browns fans around about Manziels 12-14th start next year when the writing is on the wall that the Browns will be looking to draft a QB in 2016.

You'll be able to tell because their anguish about JJB will be so thick you can cut it with a knife.

It should make for some good TV.

Nah, we'll be able to separate the manzealots and fan-boys from the Browns fans around about Manziels 12-14th start next year when the writing is on the wall that the Browns will be looking to draft a QB in 2016.
That would suck if they go with JF i want him to be Brett Favre with faster feet.

You'll be able to tell because their anguish about JJB will be so thick you can cut it with a knife.
If he's a bust their gone fast. imo

Like who? the only person i've seen that a case could be made for that is mtt but he refuted it a few posts back.

you're so childish with your little ignore list for anyone that shows support for manziel and disdain for hoyer.

we all know you will be clicking on the option that shows the posts anyway, curiosity will get the better of your little mind.

it's so lame.

Oh you just know me so well Mr. Dom! :D Its always nice to have an admirer.

bear-pissing-contest.jpg

Oh you just know me so well Mr. Dom! :D Its always nice to have an admirer.

Since the other thread was closed, I should probably let you know that the 'This Is A Respectful Place' thread wasn't actually aimed at you or the concept of your thread. I thought it was a completely fine idea. It was more targeted at the flagrant Orwellian (!) partisanship that was being exhibited, where 'respect for Hoyer' was being used as a shield to take potshots at Manziel. That's what I was mocking, not you or your thread concept.

That said, I'm not totally sure what's gained by waving the ignore list around like it's in some way admirable.

The ignore and/or "leaving this board" threats are kind of hilarious. I'll leave it at that. Well, I'll add something about hubris, self-awareness, etc.

The ignore and/or "leaving this board" threats are kind of hilarious. I'll leave it at that. Well, I'll add something about hubris, self-awareness, etc.
I love proving how truly ignorant I am of the reality of the inner workings of the NFL on a daily basis way too much to ever truly leave. I may sit back and just read sometimes...but to actually leave? Nah. Nobodies disagreement/disapproval/snarky shit is worth that to me.

I love proving how truly ignorant I am of the reality of the inner workings of the NFL on a daily basis way too much to ever truly leave. I may sit back and just read sometimes...but to actually leave? Nah. Nobodies disagreement/disapproval/snarky shit is worth that to me.

me too

As long as we are above .500 moving in what I decide is the right direction etc

Since the other thread was closed, I should probably let you know that the 'This Is A Respectful Place' thread wasn't actually aimed at you or the concept of your thread. I thought it was a completely fine idea. It was more targeted at the flagrant Orwellian (!) partisanship that was being exhibited, where 'respect for Hoyer' was being used as a shield to take potshots at Manziel. That's what I was mocking, not you or your thread concept.

That said, I'm not totally sure what's gained by waving the ignore list around like it's in some way admirable.

Its called "trololololo" or "Sometimes you're bored".

Had the desired effect. Pulling back now.

It's amazing the amount of zealots you have to wade through these days to find the Browns fans on here.
Want this on my TV/Dvr now.
when the sorry butt talking head comes on it just FF thru them.

Speaking of talking heads - what did we learn about them mon & tues ?
always wondered why Billick never got another HC job now i know.

Top Bottom