Browns Pre Game Ceremony vs. Colts | Barking Hard

Browns Pre Game Ceremony vs. Colts

BruceWayne

Awards
Mike Pettine just announced that Brian Hoyer will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award before the home game vs. the Colts. He will be presented with a key to the city and a starting position for life, purely based on football/winning considerations (based on analysis of the tape). The gold plated plaque is engraved with the star quarterbacks current season record of 7-5.

In related news, it was also announced that Coach Pettine and Hoyer have purchased a cottage near Sandusky on Lake Erie. Pettine related "I just like being around Brian, talking, sharing stories or just cuddling". Hoyer notes "The season seems so short and Mike and I want to continue to analyze tape late into the night. It's so much fun we don't want it to end".

Tickets are available at Mr. Hero

1388441743000-USATSI-7490810.jpg

When is the HGTV House Hunters episode coming on?

I heard Pet wanted a Man Cave but Brian argued with him because he needed the space for his scrap-booking.

Lol. Pettine and hoyer are soo happy until haslam slaps em both and tells em get out. Shows over. Manziel and shanahan are what im going with in 15.

LOL, you apparently didn't get the message from NFL.com- "teams have obviously adjusted to Shanahan's boot roll outs by Hoyer (insert my comment- that got receivers open by 20 yards). Teams don't respect the Browns spotty run game either. They're on to you Shanny- time to try something new.

Hey manzy- I thought it was JFF time too. I feel bad for Hoyer, the local kid that's going to get booed out of the stadium Sunday the first time he throws a pick.

This is the Browns Playoff game, and if Hoyer- and the Browns lose- no reason not to start Manziel. 10-6 isn't going to get it done this year- barring a miracle- Cleveland's Conference lousy record virtually guarantees that.

Mike Pettine just announced that Brian Hoyer will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award before the home game vs. the Colts. He will be presented with a key to the city and a starting position for life, purely based on football/winning considerations (based on analysis of the tape). The gold plated plaque is engraved with the star quarterbacks current season record of 7-5.

In related news, it was also announced that Coach Pettine and Hoyer have purchased a cottage near Sandusky on Lake Erie. Pettine related "I just like being around Brian, talking, sharing stories or just cuddling". Hoyer notes "The season seems so short and Mike and I want to continue to analyze tape late into the night. It's so much fun we don't want it to end".

Tickets are available at Mr. Hero

Having not lived in Cleveland for awhile I foget about Mr. Hero -- good sandwiches.

Oh, playing Hoyer again is not my preference, but I am sure the staf took a lot of time in making their decision. I won a bet last week for saying Manziel would get in last Sunday's game. I predict manziel will see actin again this Sunday. Browns will stuggle without Austin, Cameron, Barnidge and Crowell, as well as Mak on IR> Just too much to overcome.

See... I love this board.. we officially got to the point where we were so serious.. that we over-serious-ed ourselves.

Now we have devolved into batshit crazy.

I love it.

This needs to continue DO NOT CLOSE

This song below from long ago. "They're Coming to Take Me Away," is for Playground Legend and all crazed Browns on this board who continue to make Johnny Manziel THE only conversation in 99% of all posts!!!!!

(Gee, what about the injury situation, or the resurrection of Joe Haden, or the steady play of Craig Robertson, will Bitonio make teh all rookie team, will West run well om Sunday...)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lJZiqZaGA[/ame]

Last edited:
I know.. Im ashamed of myself.. I try to expand into other threads.. but the ones that are active are always the Manziel/Hoyer ones..

RE: Joe Haden...

100% AGREE.. The guy has been playing pro-bowl football for weeks now. He is really hitting his stride.. I wonder why he started off slow this year? The rule changes?

Top Bottom