2015 BH Pickem! | Page 3 | Barking Hard

2015 BH Pickem!

This was the week I would have made my move after 2 weeks of slightly closing the gap - and then I post a 4 for the day games today. Oldgridiron is a beast. It is up to Red Right 88 and AustinDawg to overtake him now.

Yeah but the playoffs don't afford much ground to make up when you're leading by 10. Not impossible, but you would have to take a complete dump of a week this week, plus pretty much lose 80% of the playoff games to be overtaken.

Yeah but the playoffs don't afford much ground to make up when you're leading by 10. Not impossible, but you would have to take a complete dump of a week this week, plus pretty much lose 80% of the playoff games to be overtaken.

well pick them anyway to compare notes !!! and post here even though season done.

Last edited:
I remembered to this week, although I've no hope of gaining ground in the playoffs. It's been a good year for the pickem!

I went Carolina myself. I just can't see Manning pulling through, though in what is likely his last chance the stakes have never been higher for him.

Top Bottom