2017 Barking Hard Pick'em | Barking Hard

2017 Barking Hard Pick'em

Enigmatic Evil

Mr. Censor
Awards
For those interested, I'll sticky this after today... and then eventually move to the fantasy sub-forum.

Yahoo! Fantasy Pro Pick'em

[h=1]Group ID# 37111
Password: KIZER
[/h]

once again count me in. let's hope we get a few more active this year.

If anyone has a different pick set name than their BH username post them here so we know who you are :)

EDIT : damn the spread is back, here's hoping it's not as brutal as last year.

Last edited:
I'm in. Gotta defend the crown that I still can't explain.

Last year was weird with the pick'em, it was just a weird season overall.

Now due to the last minute nature of putting this group together, I think its fair to start with week 2... and no dropping your lowest scoring week to compensate for that.

Thoughts? I can change it back.

I'm fine with immediate...but understand the delay with the 1st game just 2 days out.

I say start this week, we already look to have more than usual at this stage and those who are interested in such a thing as this picking competition know to expect it anyway and a thread is enough to entice newcomers.

May I suggest a weekly forum reminder the day before the first game though, too often someone will miss a week and then give up thinking they have no chance.

I'll try to remember to post a reminder. I'll also probably keep week one as the start date.

Just remember the Thursday game ;)

GET IN Pick'Em!!!!!!! (please leave up till kickoff SUN @ 1PM)

Last chance to enter the very fun, very challenging, and competitive

Yahoo! Fantasy Pro Pick'em

Group ID# 37111
Password: KIZER
go to YAHOO.com Fantasy.... Pro Pick'Em

Come on and GET IN before Sunday's games start!
Very Important:
Set picks many weeks aheadthis is so you don't screw yourself, missing entire weeks
you can (& will) always come back TUE/WED and finalize picks, but its very wise to have them set well ahead & then edit as time draws near

Godspeed and Maranatha, Brownie! WOOF WOOF WOOF

It's all cool.... we have a huge group already... I've very happy, and Wk1 start is awesome.

I was just worried about # of players concerning my Wk2 start suggestion,

but BARKING HARD members Smashed It OUTTA The Park!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that link, Gabe.

Also: This is another reminder. Pick deadlines are five minutes prior to kick-off.

thanks for allowing me to join. Let me just go on record and say that I would have 1 point, because I had KC covering the spread against the Patriots.;)

Top Bottom