And with the 26th pick in the 2021 NFL draft ... | Page 6 | Barking Hard

And with the 26th pick in the 2021 NFL draft ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we dont go drafting CB or FS high in this draft.we dont/shouldn't need them.
If we do not resign Kevin Johnson and TMitch we'll be in the market for a CB. I know they are looking for size and durability at that position too.

If we do not resign Kevin Johnson and TMitch we'll be in the market for a CB. I know they are looking for size and durability at that position too.

TMitch would look like a better signing than KJ. I understand that with the kind of injury KJ had to start the season, he could not be at his best. But I'm not a fan of his...

true-tmitch is a very good corner, greedy?Its not a bad CB draft.I do like CB Shaun Wade - Ohio State
a DW clone? even looks like him LOL

Last edited:
for me? its been the impact of probowler DT SR on our D.particularly run D but a great disruptor allround
so its clear for me.you pick a monster like DT barmore at 26 and pair him with SR IF he falls.
my mocks ATM are @50/50 he falls,that may change
I wasn't suggesting a CB at 26,IMO SS is more urgent.unless greedy and mitch are unavailable I guess
DE is FULL of early rd busts this year.terrible class.for me an NCAA DE must pass the eye test
meaning I have to think "I dont believe my eyes" when I see em play.they HAVE to really pop.otherwise
when they play in the NFL? they will have zero impact.zero.at least thats my DL picking philosophy.
I also prefer drafting seniors and from big programs.small schools are an exception

what do I mean "pop?" this..

Last edited:
I'd love to get Barmore, but I don't know if he'll be there at 26. I don't see the ravens passing him up. He's from 'Bama! The more likely position to get a quality player at is LB. The last few years they have lost their value just like the RB's have on offense so teams pass on them early preferring to get an edge rusher or a CB.

yup,its a trend.then you get a devin white a high pick who performs like one
so yeah its trending but still dont make it a sound strategy
still good LB picks @rd4.fairly deep.I dont see us drafting a LB #1 TBH,wouldnt hate it

This FO probably doesn't take a LB at 26. Their MO doesn't value LB's but maybe if a hella LB were there. It is a position of need after all.

guys like browning,cox and rice will be there whenever.parsons? wont fall.If he did and we pass?
that would be a mistake.I like snowden from virginia.he can blitz like a bandit and be there @5th rd
he can play DE 6'7" he lines up at SS on occasion. versatility +

Last edited:
I like the idea of a speedy linebacker or 2 that can cover. We got killed in that area!

oh and being able to tackle is a plus too!

yawn,they alright. oweh is long AF but apart from that? they dont standout for me.

wrong scheme, wrong players for said scheme.simply blaming players like wilson is a misunderstanding of the problem.
Watching players like Wilson bounce off running backs and quarterbacks is not a difficult problem to understand. Either you make the tackle or you don’t. Which part of “cannot tackle” are you having a hard time comprehending? This is not rocket science. Nor is it Pattycakes. Just wrap up and tackle. They taught these guys how to do that in junior high. Then they “re imagined” every kid gets a trophy and it appears to have gone down hill from there for some.......

Watching players like Wilson bounce off running backs and quarterbacks is not a difficult problem to understand. Either you make the tackle or you don’t. Which part of “cannot tackle” are you having a hard time comprehending? This is not rocket science. Nor is it Pattycakes. Just wrap up and tackle. They taught these guys how to do that in junior high. Then they “re imagined” every kid gets a trophy and it appears to have gone down hill from there for some.......

Bingo! Bango!... "TACKLING".... They taught us this in Little League Ball... And somehow the art of "Wrapping Up" got lost along the way...

I know right? It’s such a basic fundamental. And yet we always seem to be stuck with a bunch of pussies on defense who think they can dive at a rb’s feet and wish him to the ground, or arm tackle a fullback or tightend who has thighs bigger than my waistline lol. Some of this is a product of coaching. Some of these guys need to learn toughness. If I were Stefanski, I would force this defense to watch TB’s defense in that SuperBowl for the next 3 months every day and 3 times on Sundays. Including Woods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom