And with the 26th pick in the 2021 NFL draft ... | Page 19 | Barking Hard

And with the 26th pick in the 2021 NFL draft ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pit took a RB, but their OLine is average at best and Pig Ben is about done.

B'more took a WR mostly because they can't get any FA WR's to play in that Lamar Jackson oriented offense. Oh and Jason Oweh at 31 to replace Judon and Ngakoue who left in FA.

The bengals took an outstanding WR, but their OLine is just aching to break Burrows other leg.

I think we can get this division right now.

Last edited:
Skipping our biggest needs last year for a bitch titty sporting, morbidly obese OT showed us Andrew Berry is a fucking moron at football.
you mean the best rated OT from the draft in a year where we saw fantastic talent at the position?
and who changed sides and adapted amazingly well?
you lost me..

I loved to see PITT and CINN not draft O-line - they are gonna get somebody hurt me thinks

I loved to see PITT and CINN not draft O-line - they are gonna get somebody hurt me thinks

Pittsburgh just extended Mason Rudolph contract one year. Smart move...for the rest of the Division.
Both BAL & PIT will need to pull a rabbit out of the hat in lower rounds to improve their OL. We'll see.
One thing I'm sure: with all receivers well covered and the DLine on his neck Lamar Jackson's rushes will be a little more predictable.

^ This is the way I see it. We are countering moves made by our other division rivals with this pick and essentially every FA signing we have made

you mean the best rated OT from the draft in a year where we saw fantastic talent at the position?
and who changed sides and adapted amazingly well?
you lost me..

Whoopty fucking do. Ot's can be found all over. It isn't a position that results in wins, see: Joe "4-12" Thomas. Their job is to 1: Be a fatassand 2: Stand there. Only Cleveland fans fucking jizz themselves over these moron GM's wasting 1st round picks on fatass offensive linemen.

CB was always the pick with greedy and ward as the only 2 outside CBs and both injury prone. LB there are 4-5 guys they can play without a drop-off.

if ward or greedy got injured the drop-off was off a cliff

Jay your thoughts on Newson are about the same as mine. I'm not crazy about the pick but we really need CB depth. I don't believe in Greedy at this point and if he does not show up this is our protection against him. Greedy never turns his head back toward the QB. At least Newman has this trait. I don't like Newson's injury history but his injuries are pretty minor.

My son last night said Man, your division drafts really good players. I agree. Our division got a lot better yesterday. Cinci got a stud WR. Although I like Etienne better than Harris, Harris is a perfect fit for the Steelers. I think he might keep the Steelers relevant. Ravens got better too but I think their defense is going to be the issue for them coming up. I'm not a fan of Oweh. I didn't like his production. Penn State produces good LB's so I get the prospect. I'm not sure about Bateman. My son really liked him I was lukewarm. Giving Lamar more weapons is legit but I don't think Larmar can throw tight windows and Bateman won't get much separation with NFL DB's. I'm glad they didn't pick Elijah Moore. I think Moore is the better WR.

I think we are shoring up our weaknesses on defense. We still need more secondary help and more pass rush help. Hopefully, a sleeper turns up in the next 2 days. Given the D-line prospects available I would not be surprised

Outside of Jaelan Phillips and Kwity Paye only three other edge players were selected in the 1st round after our pick. JOK is going to be a 2nd round pick. There's just not a lot of 1st round quality DE's this year and we saw that play out. I really was not all that fired up over Greg Roussea either. Teams went with good CB's over the suspect DE's until very late. Outside of Paye and Phillips of course.

I'd have taken DE Joe Tryon over Jayson Oweh, but b'more had to choose an edge player. They lost their two starters and not getting anybody on the edge was not an option.

CB was always the pick with greedy and ward as the only 2 outside CBs and both injury prone. LB there are 4-5 guys they can play without a drop-off.

if ward or greedy got injured the drop-off was off a cliff

So they fix this by drafting another injury prone DB?... LOL!

I have to assume CLE did their homework on Newsome past injuries and they don't believe they will be issues in the future. We shall see

The pick may not be only about Greedy. Ward likely will cost a hefty price after his 2022 fifth year option. So they may also be looking ahead to have a replacement for Ward if his cost will be more than they can or are willing to play.

So they fix this by drafting another injury prone DB?... LOL!
Drafted a fragile lil fella made of glass. But but, we needed depth. Yeah, you get depth guys in round 3. You use your first round picks on beast motherfuckers who could be game changing playmakers. A guy who gets hurt constantly? Yeah, mofthat first round playmaker. I bet his SPARQ score was off the charts though and got SaShit and DePud all hot and horny.

I thought we were finished drafting sparq guys when sushimi left? My guess is the Browns feel like they can get the defensive lineman they want in the second

I thought we were finished drafting sparq guys when sushimi left? My guess is the Browns feel like they can get the defensive lineman they want in the second
Nahh, Buffoon Berry is SaShit 2.0. SPARQY boys are back in fashion.

Uhhh yeah! Good Trouble, eh? :ROFLMAO: The guy on the right kind of looks like Depo. :cool:

Last edited:
I'd go DT as we could use a long term developmental guy like Nixon or Tufele to grow with Elliot. Unless we really plan on bringing Richardson back. We could use a backup T-G combo too and maybe a WR/KR/PR in case Jojo Natson doesn't make it back from his injuries.

I wonder if the FO views Schwartz as a PR/KR too? He could be dangerous in that role if he can do it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom