The way too early 53-man projection | Page 6 | Barking Hard

The way too early 53-man projection

Status
Not open for further replies.
as If phillips was going to be the starter. wilson will be the starter regardless If he is fit.
Im not a huge fan yet TBH.I just see potential there.the guy deserves a fair go.
peps said the same thing about woods.Im cool with it.1 more year.

as If phillips was going to be the starter. wilson will be the starter regardless If he is fit.
Im not a huge fan yet TBH.I just see potential there.the guy deserves a fair go.
peps said the same thing about woods.Im cool with it.1 more year.
Are you talking about Wilson or Phillips?
Fuck me sideways, but you are hard to understand sometimes.

Mack will have a great career somewhere else. He is a product of a lousy Joe Woods scheme. If this defense falters with all that talent, don’t say I didn’t tell you so………

^^^ You'll have to get in line behind several other posters here.^^^

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

yet Callie Brownson gets a hand slap... LOL
Unless I missed it the league has not weighed in on discipline for Brownson. As of that last I saw in June after the teams suspension of her was lifted Brownson still could face additional discipline from the league for violating the personal conduct policy. Davis' suspension is from a 2019 incident. So that gives you an idea at the speed these things move with league penalties

Unless I missed it the league has not weighed in on discipline for Brownson. As of that last I saw in June after the teams suspension of her was lifted Brownson still could face additional discipline from the league for violating the personal conduct policy. Davis' suspension is from a 2019 incident. So that gives you an idea at the speed these things move with league penalties

Ok whatever you say Mr. Know-it-All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom