Browns Game Thread - Week 7 - Browns Hosting the Broncos | Page 6 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Week 7 - Browns Hosting the Broncos

This next drive could make interesting fodder for talk shows, message Baird's, and articles tomorrow. CLE runs out the clock or score a TD will be lots of comparisons to when with Baker they have not had the drives in the 4qtr when they need them to put the game away

This next drive could make interesting fodder for talk shows, message Baird's, and articles tomorrow. CLE runs out the clock or score a TD will be lots of comparisons to when with Baker they have not had the drives in the 4qtr when they need them to put the game away

Talk shows need to find something to talk about. We are finally running the clock out. How about talking about Stefanski playcalling? That was the real difference today.

Johnson won over a bunch of fans tonight. Case was very workman like with a few iffy decisions but also some nice touch on passes. The O will still need to evolve with Case. I'll be surprised if Baker is back in less than 3 weeks.

We ran the ball more consistently. No inventions on first down. Run first and win the game.
True. One could then argue that more of that passing is trying to make "fetch happen" with Baker. Or to say when Baker is used the same as Kennum tonight it's a winning formula (i.e. Baker is a game manager). Gone be lots of extreme opinions over the next 10 days is my guess. Get your popcorn ready

True. One could then argue that more of that passing is trying to make "fetch happen" with Baker. Or to say when Baker is used the same as Kennum tonight it's a winning formula (i.e. Baker is a game manager). Gone be lots of extreme opinions over the next 10 days is my guess. Get your popcorn ready
All QB's are game managers Dupa...

Top Bottom