Browns Game Thread - Browns vs Ravens I | Page 5 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Browns vs Ravens I

Come on. It's obvious, the players are demoralized by Baker. He refuses to be benched, and his coach is too much of a cuck to make the call. He's just awful right now, and barely average when healthy.
Please. We took a physical beating by their defensive front. We can't win if we can't run. Too many drops. Too many missed passes. Defense is what it is. Not good, not terrible.

Worst "franchise" QB in the league, bar-none. We can't run if we don't call run plays.

I'll keep Baker another year, why not. But jettison this absolute trash coaching staff, and the baseball guys upstairs. I want football men, who love this city, it's tradition, and it's history ...running this team. And there just so happens to be an absolute football savant out there that fits that criteria that we have passed on twice in lieu of baseball guy, because the Tennessee hucksters want to do it different. Fuck them.

Please. We took a physical beating by their defensive front. We can't win if we can't run. Too many drops. Too many missed passes. Defense is what it is. Not good, not terrible.
how many TO's did the D deliver? and the OFF did what? we cant win If we cant run says it all.
NO EXCUSES 30 POINTS OVER 3 GAMES
last time a team won after throwing 4 INT? 2013

Last edited:
Top Bottom