NFL Draft - Andrew Berry's first two drafts, review | Page 4 | Barking Hard

NFL Draft Andrew Berry's first two drafts, review

No shit Sherlock... But I'm sure BLM is watching.. They'll use any excuse to go out and destroy shit... Next?
It is pure fantasy to believe the domestic terrorist hate group BLM wouldn't riot over a high level black Athlete/rapist getting charged with his crimes and prosecuted. They fucking riot and burn down cities over no name black criminals getting caught breaking the law.

It is pure fantasy to believe the domestic terrorist hate group BLM wouldn't riot over a high level black Athlete/rapist getting charged with his crimes and prosecuted. They fucking riot and burn down cities over no name black criminals getting caught breaking the law.
Yup... They turned a nobody like George Floyd into a martyr.. He was a noted drug user and sex offender... We have sunk to the lowest common denominator in this country... I'm sure they would love to make Deshaun Watson into their new poster child...

Oh good god, can we talk football? This type of shit belongs on Twitter, the black hole of misery.

Nope! This is the world we live in... But by all means... Shut your eyes.. And keep walking into it blind... It's your right... We were talking about Deshaun Watson... A GODDAMN FOOTBALL PLAYER!

This is the current mentality which, as you say, leads to the lowest common denominator in this country. No one cares about your political opinion nor do we want to hear your assholery. Especially on a football forum. Go rant on Twitter, plenty of angry people just like you there.

This is the current mentality which, as you say, leads to the lowest common denominator in this country. No one cares about your political opinion nor do we want to hear your assholery. Especially on a football forum. Go rant on Twitter, plenty of angry people just like you there.

Okay pussy...

Yup... They turned a nobody like George Floyd into a martyr.. He was a noted drug user and sex offender... We have sunk to the lowest common denominator in this country... I'm sure they would love to make Deshaun Watson into their new poster child...
That's the new America in which we reside. Best on pregnant women and OD in police custody? Hero. Rape 22 massage therapists? Hero. Murder your ex wife and her boyfriend? Hero. Rape a wan in a Denver Hotel then get you and your daughter killed? Hero. Rape a girl in College before raping an Uber driver? Hero.

way to disrespect Ocon
Couldn't agree more.

I hope you're not lumping me into that group. All I asked is to not talk politics. Once again, I got vulgar insults and nonsense. This problem wouldn't exist if a few members just took their nonfootball opinions elsewhere. They don't even have to leave this forum, take it to church and state. Not asking a lot is it?

way to disrespect Ocon. Get back on it or thread closed.
were not disrespecting anybody but its fun to see you play "moderator" for your friends.
shemp openly called me a paedophile here, you were cool with it, but this offends you? LMFAO

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

were not disrespecting anybody but its fun to see you play "moderator" for your friends.
shemp openly called me a paedophile here, you were cool with it, but this offends you? LMFAO

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF
That's hilarious considering Shemp's name was on the Epstein Island flight logs and he constantly dick sucks a pedophile "reporter" over on The OBR.

A few users here are miserable. Maybe take a walk, get out and enjoy life.

Negative posts kills any good vibes most here are trying to enjoy.

I like this place, it makes me smarter, dudes post info I don’t regularly see. Good conversations and differing sides. It’s why I spend my time here and respect those that do.

Some love to spin anger and probably get off on it. It’s a bummer that’s how they see life.

• Round 1, Pick No. 26: Greg Newsome II, CB, Northwestern
  • Round 2, Pick No. 52: Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Notre Dame
  • Round 3, Pick No. 91: Anthony Schwartz, WR, Auburn
  • Round 4, Pick No. 110: James Hudson, OT, Cincinnati
  • Round 4, Pick No. 132: Tommy Togiai, DT, Ohio State
  • Round 5, Pick No. 153: Tony Fields II, LB, West Virginia
  • Round 5, Pick No. 169: Richard LeCounte, S, Georgia
  • Round 6, Pick No. 211: Demetric Felton, RB, UCLA
BTT, hopefully lol

AB has yet to cut a player he has drafted, and now this thread is post-draft, and he's drafted 9 more. Somebody is going to have to go.

If I had to guess...

Stay:
  • Wills
  • Delpit
  • Phillips
  • Bryant
  • Harris
  • DPJ
  • GNII
  • JOK
  • Schwartz
  • Hudson