YtownBacker | Barking Hard

YtownBacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

YtownBacker

Awards
I have exactly three faults, Golf. One of them is getting sucked into crazy-ass bullshit on a sports board. The other two: I love too deeply and work too hard.

Ba-dum-bum.

How about back stabing the mods on Barking Hard while kissing ass on TBB then come crawling back like nothing ever happened.

But, that isn't a fault, it's arrogant and pathetic, but not a fault, it's just you being you.

Seriously... you know that was kinda funny. If the child of Hitler and Satan came on this board, told me the NFL's all about eating babies and running the football... you'd say, "You really nailed it, man."

C'mon. Signs of life. Tell me you know that was a little funny.

You're pretty much a fuckin douche for that post.........but I think that has pretty much been established on here already. Oh sorry, you know know that was a joke right.

Nice way to contribute to a good football conversation. You can't just talk football you always got to elevate it with some childish BS post to to stroke your ego.......dickhead

Oh yea almost forgot............."I thought you were better then that". Why are you being so dickish and getting up my ass.

I think you take a little too much advantage of it though. And it's "biased."

And I realize in trying to be funny I probably came off like a prick. Sorry.

More then a little bit........but we've all come to expect that from the DQ. And thank you for doing a spell check for me and if it helps with your ego, keep at it.

Wow. Okay. We could just be totally un-funny and mean. That's always amusing.

And that said... I still dig batting it around with each of you. The "we all" thing's just gay.

Or we (like in some others) could just act like an asshole like you and keep ruining good football threads so you can keep stroke your own ego...... That's not "we all" just "we me" saying that (not to be confused with we-ner, short for dick, which you are being).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom