Browns Game Thread - Bengals v Browns Game 7 | Page 12 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Bengals v Browns Game 7

One thing that disturbs me... I'm not one bit impressed with Mack Wilson.. He already looks old and slow... Can we package him,Njoku and OBJ and get a real fucking Lb'er on this team?
He’s playing hurt. If you are gonna give Baker some slack for having “cracked ribs”, let’s see you try to tackle an NFL running back or take on a 350 lb tackle while hurt. C’mon man!

1. Baker had the exact game he needed to have
2. I'm starting to think Baker has chemistry with every receiver, except OBJ.
3. I'm not seeing a dramatic mechanism of injury on OBJ, and I don't get what he was trying to do jumping sideways into a pile like that. I smell some sports psychology in there.
4. It's clear the loss of OBJ isn't a bad thing. Baker is clearly better without him. Sometimes, it's just not a fit.
5. I'm a little surprised Harrison Byrant is TE1 sans Hoop. Njoku looks as unhappy as we've seen him. Bryant of course had a hellah game.
6. PFF says Jed had another very good pass blocking game.
7. Can't wait to get Teller and Chubb back, idc how well people say Hubb is doing, we're better with Chubb and Teller.
8. T-Mitch dropped two potential INT's, and in a normal Browns year, that would have sunk us.
9. Other than OBJ, we escaped injury free. Trett will prob have his typical week of practice, and still play.
10. I can't believe KS is 5-2 as a rookie HC with an iPad off season. And his 2nd half adjustments have been great, as well as his on-point clock management. So smoothly done yesterday we didn't even bring it up. Anyone still want 2-win Mike McCarthy or Brady-less Josh McDaniels?
I am happy with Stefanski.

Top Bottom