Browns Game Thread - 2020 NFL PLAYOFFS 2ND RD-KANSAS CITY here we come. | Page 9 | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread 2020 NFL PLAYOFFS 2ND RD-KANSAS CITY here we come.

Joe Woods is an abomination.
goodbye-our young LB need great coaching - I know you dont wanna hear this right now but
it was overall a great year.we get em next year-hopefully denver-we can still beat #7
we bolster our D-line and LB rooms and go to the AFCCF 2021
but MOST important we hire a DC veteran to run this D

Matt Patricia?​

Last edited:
Well I couldn’t bare to watch. Actually I was chasing mule deer with my bow in AZ and thought I’d catch a replay. But no need to see that now. Not sure what happened or if I even want to know. I may just have to take Nicks word for it and accept that I missed the latest version of “Marty Ball”. Sounds like our big time players did not make big time plays when they needed it most.

Well I couldn’t bare to watch. Actually I was chasing mule deer with my bow in AZ and thought I’d catch a replay. But no need to see that now. Not sure what happened or if I even want to know. I may just have to take Nicks word for it and accept that I missed the latest version of “Marty Ball”. Sounds like our big time players did not make big time plays when they needed it most.
Kevin went total chickenshit in play calling on our last possession...

as much as it sucks the browns lost they weren't ready for the AFC Championship or super bowl. they couldn't even slow down the chiefs with mahomes. the guy had like 10 first downs on his first 11 completions. it was 19-3 the bills and the packers or bucs im not sure the game would be competitive.

they need some help on defense not sure if they will do it. change the scheme + loading up on some better players at LB and secondary and D line depth.

pair that with some speed at WR and run it back next year. KC knew the browns had no speed at WR and they press man'd them to death and blitzed baker to death. so less time and WR that cant quickly beat the CBs they had was a bad recipe.

if they could have got a lead and ran the ball more the game could have turned out different but they started off bad with 3rd and 20 and 3rd and 21 on the first 2 drives.

Top Bottom