Browns Game Thread - Chicago Bears Da Bears! vs. Cleveland Browns | Barking Hard

Browns Game Thread Chicago Bears Da Bears! vs. Cleveland Browns

Sorry for the mixup everybody. I thought we were going to Chicago.

sorry season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Bears QB Justin Fields to start vs. Browns with Andy Dalton (knee) injured​

a young running QB with a chip on his shoulder vs soft zone? they have a dangerous (like put u in IR) D.
we do not matchup well against this team on paper. this will be a close,tough game of football.
with our #1 and #2 WR's out the obvious priority for da bears will be stop the run.beat us through the air.
our running game will be seriously tested by this formidable 3-4 front 7
bears 3 points with our D? I dont see that at all.

20-17 browns. bears miss FG to tie at the end. fields with 2 rushing TD's, 100+ rushing

Last edited:
I think its time to let JOK learn by fire and test his ability to contain a running QB. At least give it a try in the first half for the eyeball test. F'n Tyrod manhandled us last week with his feet - what the hell would Lamar do to us right now?

They better do something because I'm not one bit impressed with Joe Woods philosophy on Defense... I'm pretty disappointed to seeing Garretts talent wasted on this team...

I'm not one bit impressed with Joe Woods philosophy on Defense
but you have the bears only scoring 2 FG with fields in? our D must be great? much better than the rams (at home)
the bears scored 14 points vs the rams D with the red rifle!
no,they'll score 14 at least in a close,tough game. fields is going to be a problem.

woods wont risk starting rooks.heres a DC that is fearful. he fears rookies stinking up the place and then he gets the blame.
the guys fearful of getting beat deep.hes in fear of getting fired.his soft prevent scheme is fearful and timid by nature.
woods probably sleeps under his bed.In his latest interview he is sh%tting his pants,his voice trebling in fear.
woods lives in fear and thats no fu&king good when you play for the most fearless team and fans in the world!
GO BROWNS!

Last edited:
3 of those were picks by Borrow, who was playing only his 12th NFL game. I won't read too much into those TO against Cincy. The week before that same D got lit up by Stafford and the STL O.

This is the game where you trust your CBs to do their job and move your safeties in to help with the TEs and keep an eye on Fields. Really hoping JOK and Delpit show their stuff. Defense has had 2 games to figure it out and if they haven't then it'll be another game where the offense has to score every time they're on the field. I should feel comfortable about this one but not even.

Top Bottom