“We Aren’t Done Yet” | Barking Hard

“We Aren’t Done Yet”

Trophyhill

Journeyman Local ‘56 Kenmore, Ohio
Awards
Welp? Do you trust what your eyes are seeing yet? The Cleveland Browns ARE a SuperBowl contender. Been saying it for a while now and met with skepticism. It’s time for all that negative juju to go the way of JuJu. This is not the “same ole Browns” repeating “there’s always next year” the Browns are back! And better than ever! To do what this team has done so far is fucking awesome!

How long have y’all been waiting for this? It’s happening before your very eyes! I went to that last game in ‘95 in Muni Stadium against Cincy. Been waiting ever since. All that time since then has been very forgettable. I think DA had a couple good games in ‘06? But nothing I can remember any details on.

when I look back at this year so far and see all that these guys have overcome, how prepared and organized they look more often than not, and the team persona of “we’re not done yet”, the question then becomes, do you believe?

well? Do ya? Do you believe in SuperBowls for “The Land”? And yes that is plural! Stefanski has instilled in this team “1 game, 1 win”. The entire team has bought into that. They’ve also bought in too “we’re not done yet” do you believe as the players, staff and ownership that this group of men was brought here to win SuperBowls?

I do! I believe! 😉

Go Browns!

“We Believe”

well apparently The Browns are the only ones who believe. most fans still don’t believe. I think they want to believe, but part of them thinks it’s still the “same ole Browns”

I gotchu Browns! I believe! Go win a SuperBowl

Put yourselves in my shoes: I've been saying "naaaa, this time it's too much for us" a few times this year, including before the Steelers playoff of course.
And we won. Every time.
Now, what if I say "yes! We're going to beat the Chiefs!" and it doesn't happen. My Mediterranean superstition strongly recommends I keep up the good habits... :p

[EDIT: keep a seat on the bandwagon for me, will you? 😇]

Top Bottom