2013-2014 Fantasy??? | Barking Hard

2013-2014 Fantasy???

CroBrownsBall

Is anybody up for it?

With a live draft and all of that?

I 'd love to do one since I haven 't done that before.

Ziggy

We do it every year, although I don't have the time to run it this year, nor did I last year really. We'll have to have someone step up.

I won't have time to run it with school starting up before Football does but I may want to play this year.

Ill definitely run the pickem this year though.

I am up for it, but after 15th of June if possible.

Also, I could run it maybe, if given instructions and advice.

Certainly I 'm up for it.

Pick Em is basically a game where you pick which team will win, right?

Ziggy

Yeah and we play with the spread so it's a bit more than simply picking who will win but it makes it a bit more interesting.

I can help you run the fantasy league, CBB send me a PM with any questions and ill tell you what you need to do to get the league up and running. We usually use Yahoo! Fantasy Sports though I am more preferential to the ESPN fantasy leagues to be honest it's a matter of opinion. We should probably keep it Yahoo! Unless others want change.

We can get the league made and ill sticky this forum later for anyone who is interested. We haven't had a problem filling up a league in the past and my Bears fan friend said he's into playing with us so that's 5-6 players so far. We need at least a dozen for a good league.

Then it 's settled. Yahoo it is.

The more the merrier.

I 'm free after 15th of June.

EDIT: So that 's a weeks time. Then I 'd make rhe league. And thank you EE.

Ziggy

Last edited:
If we run it on yahoo, we might as well use the same account as it keeps track of everyone over the years. Whoever is running it I can give you access, just PM me.

We've got 5 people in so far. Still waiting on EE and CroB to give them commish status.

Everyone who played last year was sent an email. Anyone else who wants to play PM me, EE, or Crob the e-mail addy you want to use and one of us will send you an invite.

We've got 5 people in so far. Still waiting on EE and CroB to give them commish status.
This confused the living hell out of me.
Everyone who played last year was sent an email. Anyone else who wants to play PM me, EE, or Crob the e-mail addy you want to use and one of us will send you an invite.
kk

Yeah Crow, you're not the only Cro around here anymore...

Okay that didn't quite work out how I wanted it to ><

Gabe sent ya the email with the details so you can do what you gotta do on your end. If it's easier, my yahoo id is bman_100_2000 if you want to send me an invite to the account directly.

Since we're on the topic of that, does the Pickem' league also have a similar set up with Yahoo where it keeps track of the past? IF not, I can get that set up on my leisure closer to the start of the season.

Yeah Crow, you're not the only Cro around here anymore...

Okay that didn't quite work out how I wanted it to ><

Gabe sent ya the email with the details so you can do what you gotta do on your end. If it's easier, my yahoo id is bman_100_2000 if you want to send me an invite to the account directly.
I checked my spam folder, but I didn't get anything at the pkdoes~~~~@gmail.com account.

Well I'll maybe make a separate thread for the pick-em league to coax out whoever ran it last year (thought it was Hiway) but I'll probably just launch a fresh league because we all know who won last year...

Hey CBB, have you joined the league/been privlidged as a commish yet? I want to PM you with some ideas to pimp the league when we do the recaps throughout the season.

There's only two spots left!

Top Bottom