2014 Fantasy FF league | Page 2 | Barking Hard

2014 Fantasy FF league

Thanks EE for doing all the set up work. I am that guy that will be working with EE to maker sure we have agreat season.

Gabe, you can remove me if someone else is interested. Am going to be busy with new job.

You're already on it, never mind. My buddy still wanted in too but if you have people more interested we can let them join.

5thdawg who was in last season expressed interest. Just get in whoever you want. If we have a spot open, I'll let him know on twitter. We should also send out an email through the FF deal and makes sure everyone is active and aware of the draft date.

MOVED the draft back a couple of hours to 4:30pm Central time. (so 6:30e for those in that time zone, pretty sure the Cleveland area folks are in the same time zone as me, Central?)

Let me know if this works or if earlier than 2:30 when it was may be easier. I thought a later afternoon start would allow more to be there.

Id LOVE to be in it.. I really want to be as I live and BREATHE fantasy football.

However I cant do more than 1 league because I get too emotionally invested in my players.. If I were to have 1 player on 1 team, and then another on my second team.. and I was facing my own player...

I would probably have a meltdown.

The payout in my league this year is $1000 big ones!

Good luck to everyone in the BarkingHard fantasy league though! If anyone want to shoot the shit on draft strategies hit me up.. or if you like doing mock drafts on ESPN Ill join in some with you!

I moved it back because of my understanding of time being skewed and I had set the draft for 4:30 AM -_- NOW the draft is set for 6PM ADT (for some reason that's the default time zone in the league) so 4p central... 5pm eastern?

Good. IF that doesn't work for anyone, I need to know ASAP. Preferably before mid-week, so I can send another reminder email out.

Top Bottom