2014 pickem | Page 2 | Barking Hard

2014 pickem

Is there an iTunes app for this sucker? Tried the Yahoo app, but can't log in.

good to see 16 people this year, guess that thread helped in the main section. EE perhaps you should post a weekly reminder thread in the main section so people don't drop off again after missing a week or two.

I think EE may have given the wrong link there. Try this: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem then just click join a group and enter the info EE listed.

Group ID#: 26539
Group Password manzielots

Thank you for correcting this. I fucking hate Yahoo! Fantasy Sports because they use 2 different URL's for the same shit, back in the day you could just copy a link to join the pickem, now you gotta go through a fucking labyrinth.

Damn dude! I picked a ton of games correctly and its saying I was incorrect! ! I clearly picked the winners of certain games and it says I was wrong!

We aren't picking to cover spreads are we? I thought this was just win/loss?

Damn dude! I picked a ton of games correctly and its saying I was incorrect! ! I clearly picked the winners of certain games and it says I was wrong!

We aren't picking to cover spreads are we? I thought this was just win/loss?

YES we are picking vs the spread. That is why you lost certain games.

I didn't realize you guys had the preference, that's my bad. That's what you get when you let me run the thing ;) haha

Yeah i've been fairly average also, I bet money on sportsbet but the system is different without a spread.

Looks like quite a few people are still in the thick of it. I've had a couple weeks of 9 picks. Hoping I can finally break 10 this week.

I started out like 5-6-6-7, but you have to keep at it in this kind of thing. Now I think I'm in 2nd-3rd place.

Top Bottom