2015 Draft - Amari Cooper (wr) | Barking Hard

2015 Draft - Amari Cooper (wr)

dangerdom

Stud who deserves a serious look this season and in the draft with either of our 1's

Height - 6-1
Weight - 210 lbs.

As a freshman in 2012, Amari Cooper finished the season with 53 receptions for 895 yards and nine touchdowns.

2013 - 45 receptions for 736 yards and four touchdowns. His production dropped a little however to finish the season he had 6 for 178 against auburn and in the sugar bowl he had 9 for 121 so he finished strong.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t9nLPf-eb4[/ame]
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meKstP3PduE[/ame]

Last edited:
I really want to like him but for some reason I'm not a fan. Admittedly I'll have to watch more of him that I have but I think he'd have to take a step forward this season for me to be a fan of drafting him.

I'm not sure what it is. It might be that he doesn't really do anything at an exceptional level. He's not really big, he's not insanely quick, his production has been good but not great, he's got very good hands but not great hands.

He's certainly someone to keep an eye on this season though. He could blow the same way Sammy Watkins did.

For what it's worth, right now CBS has Sammie Coates (4.3, Auburn) as the top WR, #9 overall.

Can't fathom one of our #1s NOT being a WR, whoever fits best with Gordon. Gonna go from bad to scary real fast.

I really want to like him but for some reason I'm not a fan. Admittedly I'll have to watch more of him that I have but I think he'd have to take a step forward this season for me to be a fan of drafting him.

He's certainly someone to keep an eye on this season though. He could blow the same way Sammy Watkins did.
he has indeed blown up this season like watkins previously.

CEHco7t.jpg

True #1 on a team getting it's true #1 back. I don't see it. Especially with Hawkins and if we keep Cameron. I don't think we'll repeat last year's nonchalance but I don't think it's gonna be THAT high of a pick (top five).

I could see Ty Montgomery in 2.

True #1 on a team getting it's true #1 back. I don't see it. Especially with Hawkins and if we keep Cameron. I don't think we'll repeat last year's nonchalance but I don't think it's gonna be THAT high of a pick (top five).

I could see Ty Montgomery in 2.

Having a Julio Jones/Roddy White problem wouldn't be too bad though ;) however I think he will go way to early for either of our picks, barring a meltdown by either us or the bills.

Dude broke 4 WR Iron Bowl records tonight. receptions, yards, touchdowns, longest reception.

You want to spy manziel or cheat your safeties to control his 3rd down scrambling?

math and talent win.

Last edited:
Top Bottom