2015 Fantasy Football | Page 3 | Barking Hard

2015 Fantasy Football

I bumped it up to 14 but will go 16 if need be. 16 teams is a bit much for my liking but requires more GM savvy.

How about the rules change requests? I don't care about what they are, just need to KNOW what they are as they change draft board strategy.

You should be able to see the rules in the league... Under "Scoring and Settings"

But i'll re-post them here. We can negotiate any changes so long as majority is in agreeance.

Roster: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

Offensive
Passing Yards: 25yds/point - 5 pts at 300, 400 and 500 yds
Passing TD: 6
Rushing Yards: 10yds/point - 5 pts at 100, 200 and 300 yds
Receptions: 1
Reception Yards: Same as Rushing Yards
Rec TD: 6
2 Pt Conversion: 2
Lost Fumble: -2
Fumble Return TD: 6
FG 0-49 yds, 3pts, 50+ 5pts
PAT: 1

Defensive/ST
Sacks: 2
Interception 2
Fumble Recovery: 2
TD: 6
Safety: 2
Blocked Kick: 2
KR/PR TD: 6
Pts Allowed 0: 10
Pts Allowed 1-6: 7
Pts Allowed 7-13: 4
Pts Allowed 14-20: 1
Pts Allowed 21-27: 0
Pts Allowed 28-34: -1
Pts Allowed 35+: -4

Last edited:
Do you still need an another team? I'll go in on some FFL. Going to play some with my cousins and sister for the first time this year.

Commish,

Can the scoring be leveled?
Why PPR when WR lately have had a boost on RBs in production?
No need for milestone bonuses when production is rewarded....
Those bonuses of 5 pts easily throw the game when a big day from a player is already reward enough!

level scoring is best...
Can QBs TD passes go back to 4 pts? QBs are powerful enough in fantasy, as it is.

Nothing's worse in fantasy than when a kicker or a defense scores as big as stud players....

Let's have all FGs be 3 pts (50+ can be worth 4, if there needs to be a concession for wild scoring)

Defensive scoring is best scaled back, as I've gathered from those I've played with...
I suggest:

Sacks ..........1
INTs .............2
Fums............1
TDs .............3 (already pts added for turnover)
Safety...........3 (well earned and rare)
block............2
Ret TD.........4 (better than 3, but not 6... this isn't an individual RB/WR you drafted)

This is where most D points are scaled back, but it's also more level:
Points Allowed:
Zero ............7 (10)
1-6 ...........5 (7)
7-13 ...........3 (4)
14-20 ..........1 (1)
21-27 ..........0 (0)
28-34 .........-1 (-1)
35+ ...........-2 (-4)

These changes make scoring and the game of Fantasy Football more true in it's reward of good ownership.
As it is - the league's current scoring methods are far too FLUKEY.

The adjusted points allowed scoring is more level because the range is -2 to 7, not -4 to 10!
Defenses will score slightly less, but still have their impact, they just shouldn't score as high some weeks as the top stud RB performer... which is ALWAYS maddening. Also, there will be more mid-range defenses scoring competitively, which makes the waiver wire on Defenses more lively as the season drains on.

The suggested defensive scoring only bumps the ideal drafting of defenses back a round or two, nothing major.

These differences are a much more true, honest, rewarding and pleasing way to score fantasy football.

We've got to come to some common sense over this so the most deserving owner is properly rewarded by the scoring system.

Freakin' standard scoring would be better than what is currently set!
What's currently set would be great for Looneys that haven't really played before... I tried it once... it sucked.

Last edited:
All TD's are 6 pts. I typoed there for QB's lol. It's not minus 2. I'll have to tinker on the laptop when I have time but I may not have the power... Is anyone else as opposed as LG?

Its QB interceptions that are -2 pts

Last edited:
Thanks for bearing with me, EE.

I can get fired up pretty quick, especially when something's maddening to me. I apologize for whatever heat I convey.

We're workin it out, and we're getting close...

I really appreciate your cool in the matter. I just want to close the door on the spoof factor.

Well I just hope you appreciate we're here to have fun. I don't mind tinkering but keep in mind this is probably a morw casual league than usual for you :p

I've also had some fun messing with you.

Last edited:
We still need one more to make an even 14.

Comon you lily livered cock gobblers!!!!!

Stand up and be counted for what you are about to receive
We are the dealers
We'll give you everything you need
:firefire:

I'm just talkin shit I've never won a league :D

We've still got room for one more team. LG, let me know if the recent change I made (getting rid of the contentious defensive yards allowed stats I added to troll you) is adequate. I like where it's at right now but I'm open to adjusting it a bit more.

Top Bottom