2015 Fantasy Football | Page 5 | Barking Hard

2015 Fantasy Football

Actually, if we're at 13 and there's still

a pt per 10 RETURN yards (in spite of all 4 that weighed in AGREEING last week that pretty much sucks)

I'll gladly bow out and you can go right back to the circus scoring you were buttfk'n eachother with last season, havin so much "fun!"

Seriously... I'd want to leave (if still possible) if RETURN scoring is still on at noon SAT. (tomorrow)

That's so fucked up (Return Yds scoring)

Seems that someone quit the league... GREAT Timing, and without any kind of heads up...

Dickholes.

Will try to recruit someone.

Actually, if we're at 13 and there's still

a pt per 10 RETURN yards (in spite of all 4 that weighed in AGREEING last week that pretty much sucks)

I'll gladly bow out and you can go right back to the circus scoring you were buttfk'n eachother with last season, havin so much "fun!"

Seriously... I'd want to leave (if still possible) if RETURN scoring is still on at noon SAT. (tomorrow)

That's so fucked up (Return Yds scoring)

Brown's next QB has said he will join the league. I also moved the draft time back as discussed so those with other draft commitments might make our draft.

For fuck sakes Groza its not that big a deal. I made concessions for you and you still carry on. We've always had return yards scoring. I moved it. You said it was cool...

This is just a fun league to shit talk the boys. It's not a super serious thing.

The draft has been moved to Sunday, 4:30 CDT.

Last edited:
If people agreed that was a bunk score, I missed it and I apologize but jeeeeeeesus.

(Sorry but I've yet to have any coffee and screaming baby then to read more of this BS tipped my scales...)

I'm willing to concede some of return yards... A point every 20 for example. Either the mobile app is fucky or I don't see the 4 of you all agreeing it should be done away with. Chris said it makws more sense under Defence...

Return yards seem to be the most contentious. I'm working to please people. Don't appreciate Groza's ransom notice when I've got actual shit to do IRL, I don't live and die by Barking Hard fantasy football. You're the second to tell me the system is fucked and I am listening.

Return yards seem to be the most contentious. I'm working to please people. Don't appreciate Groza's ransom notice when I've got actual shit to do IRL, I don't live and die by Barking Hard fantasy football. You're the second to tell me the system is fucked and I am listening.
I like the PPR, cant say ive ever done some of the scoring options but it will make it interesting!

Well don't be shy if something really bugs you. I try to make BHFF a different kind of experience from your usual fantasy league but if it's nonsensical I need to know :)

Huh. I remember when this Yahoo FF thing used to be fun, and not such a pain in the ass. Glad I am not handling it this year, because I would have just told ya'all to fuck off.

Look forward to kicking your asses again this season.

send another request to groza, he seems like he's really into it.....lol

Haha+fat+people_2028f8_3836337.jpg

This kind of fun?

Thinking of having it be my logo...

Top Bottom