2015 Fantasy Football | Page 6 | Barking Hard

2015 Fantasy Football

54381566.jpg

Still haven't made Return Yards 20 per pt.

and when A WEEK goes by on something that literally takes 60-180 seconds at a computer, don't act like something in 'MRL' got in the way or was the reason...

The reasoning goes along with why you would CHANGE THE DRAFT THE FUCKIN' DAY OF.... based on "conversations" WELL OVER A WEEK AGO. It's to suit you and your F-ups, EE. Call it like it is, m'man.

Let's get the RETURN YDS deal fixed or done with...

Let's actually MAKE THE CHANGE or deletion, maybe before DAY OF this time, dude.
I'm trying to stay in the league..... but it's slipping

Last edited:
Still haven't made Return Yards 20 per pt.

and when A WEEK goes by on something that literally takes 60-180 seconds at a computer, don't act like something in 'MRL' got in the way or was the reason...

The reasoning goes along with why you would CHANGE THE DRAFT THE FUCKIN' DAY OF.... based on "conversations" WELL OVER A WEEK AGO. It's to suit you and your F-ups, EE. Call it like it is, m'man.

Let's get the RETURN YDS deal fixed or done with...

Let's actually MAKE THE CHANGE or deletion, maybe before DAY OF again, dude.
I'm trying to decide to stay in the league.....

Wow, man...you are getting pretty heavy with this shit. Very rude post.

Huh. I remember when this Yahoo FF thing used to be fun, and not such a pain in the ass. Glad I am not handling it this year, because I would have just told ya'all to fuck off.

Look forward to kicking your asses again this season.

Oh really?

And which CLOWN did you draft last season?

Was it Krusty or Ronald or FreakyClown???

That's the kind of fantasy you fucked with before...

Who was your Unicorn or My Little Pony?

What was your MAGIC 8 BALL response Week 8?

I'm just not down with all the sensitivity the women of this country have lasso'ed our balls with....

I'm with Trump... PC is nothin' to me.

Call it as it is... harsh (non-PC) is EFFECTIVE. Women & men growing tits will get over it. Eventually. (it's a learning process for 'em)

Last edited:
I learned I have draft day off from work! The gods were kind, as I did not ask for it off lol. Thinking of moving the draft back to around 4pm, 5 central, 6 eastern time. Is this better/worse. There seems to be a number of conflicts but I'd like to keep the same day at least.

This is the last we heard of the Draft Time matter, before the change was effected.... and this was OVER A WEEK AGO talking about a Saturday draft.

The "discussion" EE mentioned was over 2 weeks ago where a few guys were preferring a Sunday draft on PAGE 2 of this thread.

Once THE DAY CAME, and EE realized OOOOOOOOOOOH, he was actually Working.... that's the day/moment the draft changed.

Truly an "OH SHIT" moment for the E'ster.

I'd rather he live draft a team than have it Automated when he didn't change the order to his liking.... but DAY OF, HOURS BEFORE.... we should've been done a little more solid than that, man. PEOPLE like Gabe (and I... and others... and others....8, 10, 12, 13) planned a precious Saturday afternoon around the 3pm LIVE draft that WASN'T.

That's what just happened...

It's all gonna be cool.... but Damn.
I guess I'm just not the "ho hum, oh well, gee golly, dum diddly, that's tough noodles" type.

Last edited:
Check your thread in the league forum. Is it better wr? Im thinking it should be under D/ST if its less value...

Last edited:
i'll admit that auto drafting is way better than me drafting lol...

how many people were able to draft their own team?

Im excited about return yardage points, I think its gonna have a real big impact....

i'll admit that auto drafting is way better than me drafting lol...

how many people were able to draft their own team?

Im excited about return yardage points, I think its gonna have a real big impact....

I couldn't make it either.....and am probably better off as well....except for that damn back up kicker.

I wasn't really sure how to draft this season after Groza destroyed our scoring options.

Yahoo tells me I get a C and I won't be beating anybody. We shall see.

Well I did a bit of a retrograde change after Groza was booted (at his request) but I didn't do a full scale reset. With the new WR/RB pts, the only real change is a downgrade to return yard points and a moderation of FG pts. It's not that drastically different despite all of the belly aching that went on.

My draft was... well shit lmao but they gave me a C grade. I'll be counting on the FA scraps as usual to give my team timely boosts from week-to-week. Hammer I think there was about 6 or so of us there to draft (give or take one or two).

I kind of wish I auto-drafted lmao. I spaced on RB >< that's going to bite me in the ass.

Top Bottom