2015 Fantasy Football | Page 7 | Barking Hard

2015 Fantasy Football

Best Draft:

Inhuman Deathsquad

Feels%2BGood%2Bto%2Bbe%2Ba%2Bgangsta.jpeg

Oh, I say and I say it again, I been had! I been took! I been hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led astray! Run amok!

I demand a recount!

This is fucking bullshit. I should have gotten way more points for Tom Brady's performance.

466 Passing Yards, 3 TD, -4 Rush Yards, 1 Fumble lost = 28

Russell Wilson: 206 Passing, 78 Rushing, 2 TDs = 26

There's no way they should be that close in fantasy points this week, EVEN WITH the fumble.

This is fucking bullshit. I should have gotten way more points for Tom Brady's performance.

466 Passing Yards, 3 TD, -4 Rush Yards, 1 Fumble lost = 28

Russell Wilson: 206 Passing, 78 Rushing, 2 TDs = 26

There's no way they should be that close in fantasy points this week, EVEN WITH the fumble.

Well the rushing yards would've made up some of the difference there but I agree Malcomb the math doesn't add up there. The lost fumble would've only been a small negative, the rushing yards by Wilson wouldn't have made that big a difference. There must've been some other scoring modifier that came in to play there.

The passing yards, plus the TD's meant Brady should've scored at least 30 pts... Oh wait, blame Groza, QB TD's used to be 6pts... In the old system Brady would've netted you 34 pts.

Wilson ran for 5 first downs, which netted him an additional 5pts. Without Wilson's running numbers, he only scores 18 pts.

IF you click on the stats breakdown in the game recap it tells you where the points were earned based on stats. It was such a close game too man, I was surprised I won.

Last edited:
Well the rushing yards would've made up some of the difference there but I agree Malcomb the math doesn't add up there. The lost fumble would've only been a small negative, the rushing yards by Wilson wouldn't have made that big a difference. There must've been some other scoring modifier that came in to play there.

The passing yards, plus the TD's meant Brady should've scored at least 30 pts... Oh wait, blame Groza, QB TD's used to be 6pts... In the old system Brady would've netted you 34 pts.

Wilson ran for 5 first downs, which netted him an additional 5pts. Without Wilson's running numbers, he only scores 18 pts.

IF you click on the stats breakdown in the game recap it tells you where the points were earned based on stats. It was such a close game too man, I was surprised I won.

I'm going to say the points break down might be enough for me to lose interest in this one.

I should have said something prior to the league starting, but 4 points for a passing touchdown is too low. It's a testament to the NFL's perception as a passing league, and punishes the dink and dunk, and I don't think that's right. There should be more ways for the QB to score points in this league, that's my opinion.

I am sorry about that Malcolm

No apologies necessary EE. I was just expressing my feels. It's not like we're playing for money (which is good considering the scoring change mid-season).

When I used to run leagues, I always liked to make sure the QB position had decent influence. Considering how pivotal they are in actual NFL Games, it would be unlikely for Julio Jones to score (20+) more points than Matt Ryan in my leagues, bolstering PPR and giving decent bonuses for escalated yardage for all positions, with a little more emphasis on running back where they pretty much are getting it done by themselves, on rushing plays.

If the QB can't get credit for creating a first down with a well-timed, accurate pass, or for finding the guy beyond the first down marker, it shouldn't matter if the receiver gets one, just my opinion.

I would not suggest/approve any further changes to this year's rules and/or scoring. I would like to work with you next year to help balance that out. Let's not do any more changes. I know I said I might bail on it, and I appreciate your consideration, I was merely expressing my concern of the format watching it actually play out for the past 3 weeks.

Top Bottom