2015 Fantasy Football | Page 8 | Barking Hard

2015 Fantasy Football

3-0 :)

want to just send the trophy to me now?

here...

bfnugcqdyicnqwq3fbjw.jpg

No apologies necessary EE. I was just expressing my feels. It's not like we're playing for money (which is good considering the scoring change mid-season).

When I used to run leagues, I always liked to make sure the QB position had decent influence. Considering how pivotal they are in actual NFL Games, it would be unlikely for Julio Jones to score (20+) more points than Matt Ryan in my leagues, bolstering PPR and giving decent bonuses for escalated yardage for all positions, with a little more emphasis on running back where they pretty much are getting it done by themselves, on rushing plays.

If the QB can't get credit for creating a first down with a well-timed, accurate pass, or for finding the guy beyond the first down marker, it shouldn't matter if the receiver gets one, just my opinion.

I would not suggest/approve any further changes to this year's rules and/or scoring. I would like to work with you next year to help balance that out. Let's not do any more changes. I know I said I might bail on it, and I appreciate your consideration, I was merely expressing my concern of the format watching it actually play out for the past 3 weeks.

I'd like that. A more logical approach, with keeping the zaniness that's been a staple of the league is my goal. Certain people who got butthurt amd quit the forun after I worked hard to find a middle ground almost sucked the fun out. I think I've learned a lot this year though :p lol

I am in last place. Worst to first, coming right up.

Should be back in the picture shortly, with Arian Foster coming back. Hopefully Dez Bryant makes it back at some point, then I will be invincible.

Fantasy Football can sometimes be the luck of the draw. Usually the team in last place has "given up" the most points, and the team in first place has "given up" the least points. And so it goes with Fingerbeef Poo Mafia.........

I lucked out, and Shane Vereen scored 30 points for me... I cannot expect even half-that much on a consistent basis lol

I need WR help and I saw he was returning from injury, I've had Hobson from NE, but he's done fuck all and I figured LaFell would be much better insurance as he has chemistry w/ Brady.

Before this week, there have been 2 teams that have scored 200+ points - Weekend at Bernie S (1) and Eat Crow (2). (I was the recipent of Weekend at Bernie S and now and I am the recipient once again.

I jointed the 200+ club this weekend as I scored 207 points ........... and lost to JJ's Palooka's 2, who scored 217. That is just how my season has gone. LOL SMH.

And then there is this little GEM:

All five of the losses for Fingerbeef Poo Mafia this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

I guess I bring out the A-game in everyone. Bastards.

Top Bottom