2016 Fantasy Football | Page 2 | Barking Hard

2016 Fantasy Football

At this point, nothing is final. After last year I'm looking for any/all input. Our scoring has been historically nontraditional where "anything can happen" but I'm just looking for input. If no one opposes it I think moving to 2 QB is a good idea.

I'm willing to give 2 QB a try. Some will suck but there's always 32 playing. I like the idea of .5 PPR too but I'm good with a full point if that's the consensus.

What up my fantasy football homies? When's the draft? I'm too fucking lazy to dig up my password for yahoo. Are the rules solidified and shit....so's i can start planning for fantasy football domination?

The draft is Monday, September 5th at 5:00 pm PDT.

As far as the rules/scoring. There was no monumental changes made really.

Hope this works because a straight copy/paste didn't...

Any ideas for changing the points/introducing some new scoring options I'm open ears.

League Scoring Info Here

I made some slight changes to our scoring. Nothing too crazy but I made the yardage milestones a bit bigger so players should score moderately less points. QB's are penalized for pick-sixes now. I also incorporated milestones for passing/rushing/receiving yards. 375+ yards passing, 150yds+ rushing and recieving as well as 100+ return yards will each net their respective positions 3 pts.

I made some slight changes to our scoring. Nothing too crazy but I made the yardage milestones a bit bigger so players should score moderately less points. QB's are penalized for pick-sixes now. I also incorporated milestones for passing/rushing/receiving yards. 375+ yards passing, 150yds+ rushing and recieving as well as 100+ return yards will each net their respective positions 3 pts.

Sounds good EE. Thanks for taking the time to put it together, man.

Cheers.

I will probably miss the draft as I have booked time off starting the 8th and I kind of forgot to set a draft date until like a week or so ago lmao but I wanted to pick a date which gave people enough lead time and also before the start of the season. Looking forward to seeing how things work out. We'll see with the first week or so how things go. I think D/ST could be one of the more pivotal positions this year with its ability to score points.

I didn't play in last year's league as I wasn't a forum member, but I would hedge a bet that this one will have the highest ownership percentage of Browns players of any of the leagues I am in this year.

Is the league full? I'll play if not.

Yeah we're full up, sorry QCT. I started the league thread bright and early this year because the demand is usually enough so that a few people get left out. I will need to figure out a way to tinker with the rosters so we can have a couple extra teams next year perhaps.

Well in Barking Hard Fantasy you have to be ready for anything lmao, you've played before. You know we've got wonkey ass scoring and anything can happen!

League started before the season began.

My team is ass... I also have four Jaguars on my team for some reason, coincidence?

Probably.

Top Bottom