2016 Fantasy Football | Barking Hard

2016 Fantasy Football

Enigmatic Evil

Mr. Censor
Awards
Who is interested? I think the expanded league worked well last year with two extra teams so we might keep it there again. Not sure if Yahoo registration is open yet or not but as soon as it is I'll get the league up.

Pretty sure we do a 12 team league. We upped it from 10 last season. I think we did PPR last year. I want to get the ball rolling early enough that we can talk possible changes of the points/rules. We like to run a bit more of a zany league from scoring of view but it was fun last year. I introduced points for first downs and some other new scoring cattegories. Always aim to deliver a fantasy experience that, better or worse, you won't find anywhere else because I've ran the league with just kind of a "lets try this" attitude and we get a pretty good turn out every year usually. Good way to have bragging rights and such on the forum.

Last edited:
Yeah we are active and competitive for sure. I'll move this to the main forum once we have the setup ironed out so more people see it. I just sent renewal invites to the players who took part last year. There's usually some free spots after people chose to renew or not so I'll keep you posted. PM me your email so I can get you an invite ASAP

Hit a bit of a personal snag on account of my town being evacuated from a forest fire but we're sitting at 9/14. Pending renewal but counting prime and Eden. If I land somewhere with Internet I'll get a link for people to join

Hit a bit of a personal snag on account of my town being evacuated from a forest fire but we're sitting at 9/14. Pending renewal but counting prime and Eden. If I land somewhere with Internet I'll get a link for people to join

Damn dude that's crazy. I wouldn't have thought it to be dry enough for a fire to get up a head of steam (so to speak).

Alright, if you three join we will have a 12 team league set to go. If we get a couple more interested people I'll bump it up to 14 again. It was tougher with 14, a bit more competitive with the waiver wire but I thought it was just smoother with 12. Not a big deal either way :)

I'm definitely in to play if there is anymore spots available. Have you considered .5 PPR? I find that offers the best of both worlds.

Try that link a couple of posts up to join there MK, there's still 2 open spots.

.5 ppr? That seems fair I think it's currently at 1.

Last edited:
Cool. My only other suggestion would be for a 2 QB league. It would make the QB position far more valuable, and all starting QBs would play a role on teams. Adds more strategy to the draft as well.

With the first pick in the Barking Hard Fantasy Draft, The Prodders select Johnny Fucking Football! Not.

Oh that was pretty much dealt with as soon as he quit lmao.

I do like the idea of two QB. With a 14 team league though that leaves like nil for free agent potential but it's something to consider.

I'll C/P the current point distribution when I have PC access. Finally heading home tomorrow after a month with no PC (or home lol) so I'll be more regular around s these parts.

Are these final decisions? .5 for a reception seems far more fair to me. So many guys get overvalued at a full point. Also with injuries, there's typically enough QBs in free agency, though if you're looking there you're obviously in trouble. That's why in leagues that I've played in instead of QBs going in the 7th or 8th, they can be taken as early as the 2nd with that making some sense. QBs gain more value. And I'm all for keeping as many players fantasy relevant as possible, so if a guy like Hoyer has a solid statistical year, he could have some value as a QB2 in the league.

Top Bottom